The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Prince William's study

Go down 
+3
Margaret Douglas
Diane de Poitiers
William Stuart
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

Prince William's study - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:27 am

Her kiss upon my lips ignited a passion within me that I had only felt with her. I brought her close craving every part of her.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:52 am

"William,"I mumble as I kiss him. I now feel at home, complete.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:43 am

"Beth, my angel in disguise you have saved me in every way possible. I love you" I say as I then kiss her neck and unstrung her gown.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:02 pm

I whisper in ecstasy and wrap my arms around him, breathing heavily as my body ignites with desire once more. My fingers run through his hair as I pull him closer to me and slip carefully out of my gown. I wrap my legs around his waist and sigh,"Tell me how you love me Will..."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:53 pm

As she wraps her legs around me, I lean down and suck lightly on one of her breasts. I then look up at her "I love you like the rooster loves the morning." I lean down and suck on her other breast moving my hands all over her. I look up at her " I love you more each day, your the only reason I wake each day"
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:56 pm

I moan and smile in euphoria,"William,"I mumur and unlace his breeches.

I need to have him and him to have me.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:12 am

I finish taking off the rest of my clothes as I lay on top of her feeling her warm flesh against mine. I exhale and kiss her passionately as I then slide my hardened manhood inside her.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:16 am

I grin and bit his lip playfully. I am filled with the most intense of pleasure, that melts through me.

Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:20 am

As she bit my lip I smiled and kissed her hard as I thrusted deep inside her feeling her depths.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:23 am

I moan louder as he continues, the pleasure is more intense than before. I begin to kiss his straight jaw and caress his back.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:39 am

I had longed to be with her for so long, I wanted our love making to last as long as possible. I pulled one of her legs up above my shoulder as I continued to thrust inside her moving my hands over her breasts,
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:38 am

My hands clasp onto where we lay as I moan. I feel my pleasure amounting higher and higher as I then push my lips on his...
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:35 pm

I kissed her lips knowing the love I had for her was real. I lowered her leg and pulled her up towards me as I sat down, I had her sit on me as I moved into her. I locked eyes with hers as we moved at a synced rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:49 pm

I kiss him hungrily and draw him close to me as I am overcome in bliss. I can feel the passion reach it's summit and my sighs become moans and my moans, screams of delight...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:40 am

Our bodies connected as one, as I pulled her close to me tasting her skin upon my lips. I was in a state of euphoria as I felt my member throb deep within her.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:43 am

No longer in control I let out a cry of a joy and dig my nails into his back as I passionately kiss him. Now at the summit of pleasure I sigh and smile contentedly...
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:11 am

As she digs her nails into my back I lean my head back and shout as I release into her griping her body as I am satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:13 am

I gasp for breath and lean my head against his shoulder, planting a gently kiss on his neck,"...oh love,"I whisper.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:34 am

I kissed her lips and laid down trying to catch my breath. I look over and wrap my arm around her. "I love you Elizabeth. I want to take you away and love you like Lancelot did Genevieve." I say as I hold her in my arms.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:06 pm

I laugh softly and kiss his nose, as I say lightheartedly,"You mean Guinevere..."
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:03 pm

I smiled "Yeah, see you have me lovestruck I can't even remember the name" I say and look deeply in her eyes. "Does he look like me?"
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:14 pm

I bury my head in his shoulder,"You are handsome and young and kind-you are everything he is not."

I trace patterns on his chest and then whisper,"I am frightened. He says I must go to his chamber to...to consummate the marriage as it has not yet been done-tonight. If I do -and I don't want to, oh God I do not- then the marriage can't be annulled."
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:30 pm

I get up and hold her face in my hands "You must not consummate the marriage or everything will be over! I need you, I want you by my side" I said and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:41 pm

I nod,"What am I to do-he will come looking for me...?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Douglas
Countess of Lennox
Margaret Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Some insolent knave who thinks nothing of loyalty told me where Elizabeth was for a price of five sovereigns-fool! Fool I was as well, the runt would have settled for a bread crust and I gave him my much need money.
I am told she has gone to make me a cuckold with some Scots chap-foolish young man. I march furiously with steam all but seeping from my being.

Finally I arrive at the quarters, surprised at how large they are. Larger than mine. Curious...although Elizabeth would not bed any old man-no less than a duke for that milky faced bitch. I punch the door with my fist Elizabeth! It is I, your husband. Let me in or I...I will get the door to be broken down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince William's study
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next