The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Gardens

Go down 
+16
Aurora Mendoza
Rebecca Le Fay
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Henry VIII of England
Royce Westmoreland
Margaret Sheldon
Rosiely Rossom
Jane Parker
Mary Tudor
Mary Boleyn
Anthony Knivert
Mary Rose Tudor
Edward Craven
Alfonsina Garcia
Niklaus Petrovin
Diane de Poitiers
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Royal Gardens - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:07 pm

sitting in the gardens reading a book
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Princess Mary was eager to go outside. The weather was cold and their was snow gently falling. Her Governess promised a walk today and a walk she would have. Mary dressed very warm and tiptoed in the snow softly. She was not allowed to stay out long, but fresh air was good for the Princess.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:53 pm

seeing the Princess walking the gardens i get up and curtsy knowing my child is her half sister,

your highness
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Mary Tudor looked at the Lady Mary Boleyn and smiled regally. She knew her mother was not fond of the Boleyns, but she was still very young. She did not know all the details of court and at first she did not know how to respond to the greeting. Yet she was old enough to know that no matter the issue, a true Princess would hold her head and high and show how much poise she had.

"Greetings, Lady Mary," the princess said sweetly, "Lovely day." She nodded to her and glanced up at her Governess. The woman was not looking at Lady Boleyn pleasantly. She then noticed a small girl beside her.
"Is that your daughter, Lady Mary?" the princess asked. She eyed the young girl who was no more than 3 or 4. The girl seemed shy.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:55 pm

smiles yes that is my daughter her name is Catherine, and it is a lovely day today. Are you enjoying court and your studies
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:16 am

Mary stared at the small girl and smiled.

"She is very pretty, Lady Boleyn and I love that she has the name of my Mother, the Queen,"

The little princess listened carefully to Lady Boleyn's words and spoke, "I have been enjoying my studies a great deal and I am taking a short repose right now. It is quite cold out, but I like this weather. Do you not, Lady Mary?" Mary held her small head regally.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:10 pm

smiles down at the delightful princess as she listerns what is your favourite lessons then your highness
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:17 am

Mary Tudor could tell that her governess was not pleased that she was still speaking to the Lady Boleyn. Princess Mary smiled sweetly again and was thoughtful.

"I like all of my studies well enough, Lady Mary. However, my favourite is the art of music. I do adore playing on the virginals!"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:37 am

yes i used to like playing them when i was small, i hope to teach Catherine when she is older
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:43 am

Mary smiled again and spoke with dignity, "Perhaps when the Lady Catherine is older, she can be one of my ladies. I should like that very much. She seems like a very pretty girl with a sweet temper!" She was proud of her language and even though Mary was still young, she was the Princess of Wales. The world was hers for the taking! It was ripe for the picking!
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:02 am

yes am sure Catherine would love that thank you your highness
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:39 pm

Princess Mary nodded to Lady Boleyn and then hurried on her way with her head held high.

"Have a good day, Mistress Boleyn," she said good naturedly.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:29 am

smiles and curtsy Have a good day your highness starts to play chase with Catherine picking her up and twirling her around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:58 am

sitting on the bench watching the world go by
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:07 am

runs into the garden collapse underneath a tree crying
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:25 pm

Sadly leave the maze and heads to the gardens. Her mind is filled with sad thoughts and does not know what to do. She worried about what will happen in her life. Jane longs to be married and to to speak with George once more!
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:21 pm

Edward entered the Royal Gardens alone- it was his first day as a married man and he was full of worry. Alfonsina-his only love was ill and he prayed for her recovery. He would visit her later today if she wanted to see him and he hope she did.

He wanted to be with her as man and wife should be. To have children with her and live happily...but first he had to clear his mind...
Back to top Go down
Rosiely Rossom
Duchess of Devonshire
Rosiely Rossom

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:03 pm

She came to England two days ago. But in these days she couldn't go out somehow. She was tidying her stuffs. So,today she could enjoy the warmth of the sun. She went to royal gardens. She was walking around. Suddenly , she fell down because of the rock under her feet. She couldn't see it. She was ashamed. She hoped that he didn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:10 pm

I leave the gardens as night falls and return to the towering castle...
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:19 pm

Margaret walks out slowly to the beautiful gardens. Her mind is full of musings and concerns.She bites her lip and lifts her gown. She walks around admiring the beauty of God's world. Her long red tresses blow sweetly in the gentle breeze.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:25 am

As soon as I left Reception Room I went for a walk through the garden.I needed a fresh air to clear my mind and moment to gather my thoughts.I take a deep breathe as I walked along a path carved out of the roses,lit by the florescent moon.When I came along to my favorite spot,bench surrounded by thick cherry blossom trees,I sat down and watched the petals fall to the ground around me.I relaxed my back and closed my eyes,breathing the soothing scent of the flowers.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:11 pm

Royce decided to have a walk in the garden. He was still confused after knowing what King arranged for him. Suddenly he saw Princess Mary standing there alone. He gulped and decided to introduce himself to her. Slowly he reached her and bowed deeply

Your Highness...
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:36 pm

I was deep in thought when someone voice made me jump a little.I looked up and saw a man standing in front of me.

''My lord...''

I said slightly.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:12 pm

Royce raised his eyes to her and tried to smile

You must be Her Highness Princess Mary Rose. I...I think it's time to introduce myself to you, my lady. I'm Royce Westmoreland...

He finally said, looking carefully at her face
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:07 am

Not being able to hide my surprise,I blinked my wide eyes at him.After a short silence I said.

''It's a pleasure to meet you...''

I sighed quietly and placed a fake smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Gardens
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next