The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Gardens

Go down 
+16
Aurora Mendoza
Rebecca Le Fay
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Henry VIII of England
Royce Westmoreland
Margaret Sheldon
Rosiely Rossom
Jane Parker
Mary Tudor
Mary Boleyn
Anthony Knivert
Mary Rose Tudor
Edward Craven
Alfonsina Garcia
Niklaus Petrovin
Diane de Poitiers
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Royal Gardens - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:01 pm

Smiles your very luckily to have a father who gives you stuff I have only recently come to court and my father recently knowledge me
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Le Fay
Duchess of Lorraine
Rebecca Le Fay

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:48 am

Ohh dear. I am sure your father loves you very much. Just he need to get used that he has a daughter who is almost an adult. I am sure everything will be alright. And your father is the king, his main target is to solute state problems. First of all he is the father of nation, then your father Rebecca looked at surprised Cordelia's face.
My father wasnt an angel but anyway... I miss him.. At least you can see yours every day.... Rebecca became sad and turned her head for Cordelia not to see tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:11 pm

I do understand very much, i am sorry to hear about your father. I do know how you feel i only ever saw my father once a year when he used to visit us. My mama and i was surpise when he invited me to stay at the palace. I do miss my mama very much.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Le Fay
Duchess of Lorraine
Rebecca Le Fay

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:53 pm

You are lucky Cordelia. Both your parents love you very much. Where is your mother now, by the way? asked Rebecca walking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:47 pm

my mother is at home in Berkshire smiles
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Le Fay
Duchess of Lorraine
Rebecca Le Fay

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:32 pm

Ow, my lady, it seems I know so less about you! Tell me about your life, tell me about your motherland....Ohhh...it seems to me I am too talkative...right?Please forgive me for this weakness...I should control myself with royal family members... Rebecca lowered her eyes and looked on the plants around...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:51 pm

chuckles and smiles see's a bench and points to Rebecca shall we sit i then start telling her about my home place [b] Berkshire is mostly country side there's a small town called Reading which is small indeed and we live just out side of the town at a place called Mapledurham House its very pretty. My mother is sweet and kind just like our Queen.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Duchess of Alcalà Henares
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:03 am

Rebecca smiles and sits on the bench near Cordelia.
Would you want your mother to be the Queen of England one day?
Rebecca looked at Cordelia with curious smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:35 am

Smiles starts to think she would make a great queen I hope I could better myself to become a great princess
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Le Fay
Duchess of Lorraine
Rebecca Le Fay

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:58 pm

Already you are, Cordelia. For me you are the best princess which I've ever met in my life Rebecca smiled
By the way, when I had an audience, his Majesty told me about a tribunal...What is it about? Do you know anything?Today I saw a lot of people near the entrance...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:34 pm

yes he wants to leave my step mama for that cow Boleyn, poor Queen is beside her self with grief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:29 pm

walking around the gardens thinking of my sister and my fella not heard from them in a long while seeing all the couples together makes me feel completely sad stands underneath a tree
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:02 pm

*Notices Lady ELizabeth's watery eyes and says:

"Don't be sad, my lady, it's such a lovely afternoon. If there's anything I can do to cheer you up?"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:11 pm

Catherine was walking in the gardens.
She felt the sun and the wind.
She ran into Lady Earnshaw, Lady Smith and Cordelia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:35 am

Catherine Earnshaw wrote:

*Notices Lady ELizabeth's watery eyes and says:

"Don't be sad, my lady, it's such a lovely afternoon. If there's anything I can do to cheer you up?"

No i am fine, please tell me more about yourself, see the young lady walking into them and smiles and curtsy
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:06 am

Catherine Willoughby wrote:
Catherine was walking in the gardens.
She felt the sun and the wind.
She ran into Lady Earnshaw, Lady Smith and Cordelia.

*smiles to Lady Smith and says:

Well, my lady, I come from the North, the countryside and I am the eldest of three siblings. I have one brother and one sister and they help with my father's parish and the small farm we have. I used to help our mother in the kitchen. I do miss her dearly!

*sees Lady Willoughby approaching, curtsies and smiles*

Hello, my lady, I'm Lady Catherine Earnshaw from Yorkshire and this is Lady Smith. We're all getting acquainted with each other.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:06 am

smiles as Catherine talks I miss my family its rather lonley at court but hopefully things will change
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:12 pm

Being a warm sunny day, I leave my chambers bring baby Jane for a stroll in the gardens. I settle near a fountain and sit on the baby with my daughter, smiling at her as she coos and giggles, as she crawls around me. I then notice a group of women nearby, chatting away. I recognize Elizabeth. I smile and continue on , watching Jane and enjoying the fresh air. Perhaps a trip to Buckingham would be in order, go visit my sons with Jane and Catalina. I shall write to Charles and ask his permission to take the girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:24 pm

see's Anna come out of the palace with the baby, i turn to Lady Catherine, and make my excuses, walks over to Anna curtsy, My grace can i get you anything
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:41 pm

I smile as I see ELizabeth approach me. I slightly bow my head to greet her and gesture to her to join us

Liz! No, I do not need for anything at the moment. Please....join us! Jane and myself were simply enjoying the lovely weather outside. Do tell.....how have you been faring?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:47 pm

i have been well my lady, and yourself? I do apologise for not visiting you for a while and that i have neglected my duties
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:54 pm

smiling, I look at Jane as I speak with my dearest friend

Matters not, my friend! I am pleased to hear you are well. Have you met a suitor yet?

I look up at her, still smiling softly , thinking of my beloved Charles and how I wish he would really be mine only

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:45 pm

no, i have not heard from my fiance in a while i fear something bad as happened to himlooks down sadly and plays with my dress
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:19 pm

i softly reach out and place my hand on hers, in a comforting gesture.

Oh Liz! I am certain her will return soon. He would be a fool not to. Would you like to join me for the evening meal? Perhaps I can fetch for some music.
laughing softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:25 pm

yes i would like that smiles weakly I will return to my duties for you, i have missed you and your company
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Gardens
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next