The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anne of cleves's bedroom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Anne of cleves's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:00 pm

A servant entered into room and bowed

"Your Grace...His Majesty the King is here!"

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Sat in the armchair by the chimney, reading a poetries book, Anne put her book on the table as the servent announce her the king coming, she fastly get up and arrange carefully her dress and hairs.
Let him enter, please.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:08 pm

Richard walked into room and smiled at her. The servant left

I just came to see how my precious guest is. How are you, my lady Anne?

He asked with kind voice

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Anne courtsey to him deeply, then strenghten up and smile to him.
Good day, your majesty, I am going very well, thank you, what about you ?
She add kindly.
I am honoured of your coming and I thank you for host me in your great palace so kindly !
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Richard smiled, pleased by her words

You know...you can stay here as long as you wish, my lady. Your brother is an old friend of mine. Also...my Queen would like to meet you...

He answered, putting his hands behind his back

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:59 pm

She smile to him, feeling happy of his words while still intimidated and answer with a refrained enthousiasm .
Thank you for it, your palace is so beautiful that I would like to always stay there !
She chuckle slighty, blushing.
[color=yellow]I would like to encounter her majesty too, it's would be a a great she point out her couch.
Your majesty ... I ... I invite you to install you cosily.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Richard smiled and walked towards the sofa. He sat on it and looked at her

Thank you, lady Anne. I haven't seen your gracious sister, recently. Hope she is in good health...

He said with curious voice

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:42 pm

Anne join the sofa slowy and sat carefully on it, then nodd and answer him, feeling a bit embarrassed to don't knowing herself where her sister is.
In fact me either I hadn't see her recently, I wonder if she hadn't return to Linderhof for a while or get a journey in another castle, I don't know, she is rather imprevisible, I pray your majesty to forgive her for hadn't warn you before to leave. I hope that she is in good health too.
Then she ask him shyly.
Would you like something to drink ?, your majesty.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:56 pm

Richard smiled while nodding

Oh...yes, lady Anne. I'd love to. And don't worry about your sister. You have no need to apologize. I'm sure she had a very good reason to leave. And, after all...my castle is not a prison, my lady...

He added with a warm smile on his face

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Anne smile, feeling relieved and a bit more relaxed.
Yes, she probably had a good reason, of course it isn't a prison, it's a beautiful palace. IWhat would you like to drink ? There is wine, cider, fruit juice and milk.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Richard laughed and nodded, amused

Oh...what a kind guess, I have. I'd prefer to drink some wine, thank you. And you will keep me company, lady Anne. Don't you?

He asked with a charming smile

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Anne giggle and call a servent, ask her some fine wine for the king and a goblet of pear juice for herself, her preferred drink is milk in reality, but she don't dare to drink it before guests, fearing to be mocked for it, then she answer to the king, smiling nicely, still a bit intimidated in his compagny
Of course, I am staying and will hold you compagny, your majesty, it's a honour for me.
The servent fastly come back with the two goblets, handle the goblet of wine to the king and which of juice to Anne who take it and take a sip of it, then ask him shyly.
About her majesty, how is she going ?
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:20 pm

Richard took a sip from wine and smiled

Oh...she is fine, my lady. I really appreciate her efforts for being a good Queen and wife to me. But unluckily, we still have no children...

He added sighing

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:44 pm

Anne nodd with a understanding look.
Are you married since a long time yet ? if it isn't indiscret. Anyway I wish you to have children soon.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:59 pm

Richard smiled at her words and shook his head

Oh...we're married since one year. Even if it has been an arranged marriage, I love her deeply. She is young and beautiful...also she is submissive. So, I'm sure she'll be able to give me a male son...

He took a sip from wine and looked intently at her

And what about you, lady Anne? Are you engaged?

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:07 pm

Anne smile at his words about loving his wife deeply, slighty shocked in hearing him compliment his wife for being submissive, it's seem weird, incompatible with guenine love, for her it's mean that he love above all himself and his wife only as a attractive servent without personal willing who content on just obey him as a little dog and whose only role is to being a uterus on legs for bear his sons.
Used to being surrounded by men who see the women like that and, hiding her real thinking, she force a smile and answer him.
Well, I wish you to have soon healthy children.
She frown slighty as he ask her about it, feeling feared at the thought to marry, especially after having this see this man, who is very kind though, way to see his wife, what could it if she marry a nasty and insensible man ?, she then think to her dear Inge, the only image of guenine love that she have and smile slighty. No, I has been engaged to the duc de lorraine for a short time, but it has been annulated since we was both two young for marry. My brother don't seem to see emergency to engage me, since I am only twelve and in our family, usually girls don't marry before to 15 or 16 years old, because of the risks of death in childbirth for too young girls.
She would like to add that she don't at all look forward to it, but she is intimidated since he is the king and she don't know him enough for make him personal confidences and he probably wouldn't understand a young girl's worryings anyway, so she prefer to don't tell about it.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Richard nodded silently, before adding

Of course...I can understand your brother. Youìre still so young, my lady. And when you and your sister will be adult enough, I'm sure he'll find a suitable husband for both of you...

Then he took another sip from wine and looked at her. He noticed her perplexed air

Did I say something wrong, lady Anne?

He asked curiously

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Anne nodd to him, feeling not very enthousiast a the idea to being married, mainly at the idea to have to sleep with a man and even worse, to have to separate of her secret love Inge.
I think too that I am too young for marry and indeed I am sure that he will arrange something when we will be enough old and strongs, I think that Amalie look forward for it, she is older than me after all ... myself I prefer to take advantage of my youngness and relative freedom.
She blush at his asking, realizing that he have notice her embarrassement after his words and answer him carefully.
No, it's just that ... well marriage and generally relationship between men and women, husband and wife are delicates and complicates matters.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:53 pm

Richard nodded and smiled again, looking around

Yes...I couldn't agree more, my lady. But you have time to learn about such things. By the way...if I were your brother, I'd be very jealous of your many suitors...

He laughed, turning to her. Then took another sip from wine

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:05 pm

Anne nodd, the air grave.
Yes I have time for it ... I am glad to don't yet being much concerned by it.
She blush, thinking to her indeed yet numerous suitors, she don't understand why because she do nothing for keep their attention, since Inge is the only one in earth who have ever touch her heart.
He would be very jealous indeed, for sure.
She smile as he laugh and whisper in a tone of confidence, unsure to can tell it but can't hold her tongue.
I am sorry to tell it about my brother, I love him, he protect me and will assure my future, but he is really jealous and possessive as a husband would be more than like a brother and he consider that I belong to him, as his wife or even a object.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Richard laughed again, nodding slowly

Well...I can understand him, lady Anne. He is responsible of your future. And, after all...you're a woman. To obey to men is your duty. To your brother...and to your husband, later....

He added, looking carefully at her face

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Anne is rather irritated by his words about women and it make her fear even to have to marry some day if it just spend from her brother's oppressive control to another man's control even more oppresive since in more this man will have the right to consider her body as his property and can use it when he want to.
She can hardly stand to this idea because it's a bit like being considered as a child unable to decide for herself while all her life, but a child who will have to sleep with a man, willing or not, and to risk her life in giving birth to children, she don't trust of this masculine legend of women inferiors to men, but she know that most people think like that.
She know it since her childhood, but she still hardly bear to hear talking of it and don't know what to answer to it.
I hadn't really the choice anyway ...
Until now the conversation was rather light, and she had a bit lost her shyness, but now she have realize that above all she talk to a man and who as most of men have rather primitive ideas about women's place in society and all her shyness come back in her, she glance at the garden through the window, feeling the envy to take a breath of fresh air for change her mind and she take a sip of her goblet.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:26 pm

Richard looked at her and noticed her expression. Then smiled

My lady...hope my words didn't make you upset. I assure you...that marriage is not so bad. On the contrary, I'm happy with my wife. And she is happy to be my Queen...I'm sure that your future husband will be a very lucky man...

He said with a smile, trying to reassure her

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:49 pm

She take a deep breath, relax a bit and answer him.
Then, I am happy for the two of you and I wish you to have many children ... I know that many marriages are happy ones ... About my own marriage, I hope to be lucky too with my brother's choice ... I have the time anyway, fortunately.
She take a sip of her goblet, glance to the snowy garden again and think to Inge with a dreamy air, smiling slighty, then turn again to the king.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne of cleves's bedroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next