The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

William's Chambers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
William of Cleves
Duke of Cleves
William of Cleves

William's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: William's Chambers   William's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
William of Cleves
Duke of Cleves
William of Cleves

William's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Chambers   William's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:16 am

He gently dropped his quill, and looked out the window. It was raining. William hated the rain. In fact, he hated all cold weather. Some would say he hated absolutely everything. But, did those who had spread false rumours about him, truly know what he liked or disliked? No! No they did not. William was a rather difficult man to live with, and deal with. But, deep down he was like everyone else. Or, was he? No one shall ever know. All, William does know is that one of his sisters might come and bother him today......like they normally do.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

William's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Chambers   William's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:13 pm

I didn't saw my brother since I have arrived at palace.I heard that he is came back from court so I decide to pay him a visit.Once when I arrived in front of his door I knocked gently.
Back to top Go down
William of Cleves
Duke of Cleves
William of Cleves

William's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Chambers   William's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:14 am

William turned his head, as he heard the knock at his door. "Come in," he shouted, and pushed his chair out, and stretched his legs, and arms out. He wondered who his visitor could be.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

William's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Chambers   William's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:41 pm

I enter in the room and curtsied to my brother. ''Brother! I do hope that I am not disturbing you...'' I said as I rose up,smiling happy to see my brother again after long time.
Back to top Go down
William of Cleves
Duke of Cleves
William of Cleves

William's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Chambers   William's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:58 pm

He shook his head, no. "You are not disturbing me at all, dear sister," he said, then continued," I was just about to have one of my page boys fetch me some wine. Would you care for some," he asked, her.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

William's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Chambers   William's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:12 pm

I smiled at my brother and nodded. ''Yes I would like some'' I said softly.''How are you brother?We didn't saw each other for long time.''
Back to top Go down
William of Cleves
Duke of Cleves
William of Cleves

William's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Chambers   William's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:47 am

"Pour,my sister, some wine," he said, as he looked up at his servant. The servant nodded, and poured some wine for Sybille. "I am fine, Sybille," he replied, then continued," I've been busy with work. So, life is always the same for me. It is nice to see you, though, sister," he said, as he rubbed his thumb, pointer finger together.

(ooc: sorry for the many errors >.<)
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

William's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Chambers   William's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:03 pm

I nodded to servant kindly and took the goblet from his hands.''I am glad to here that you are fine''I said as I turn my eyes to him again.''But you must have fun sometimes and live your life a little,work can wait.It is very nice to see you to brother.'' I smiled to him and took a sip from my wine,and then placed the goblet on table next o me.

(OCC:it is perfect,don't worry Smile)
Back to top Go down
William of Cleves
Duke of Cleves
William of Cleves

William's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Chambers   William's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:07 am

"Fun? When, have I ever had fun, sister? You all know how I am. I'm a working man, and have no play," he said, to her. William smiled softly, and took a sip from his goblet.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

William's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Chambers   William's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:59 pm

I laughed softly and shook my head a little.''I know but you work so much...I am just worried about you.''I said and sighed.''I do hope that your future wife will change that.''I smiled to him and put my hands on my lap.
Back to top Go down
William of Cleves
Duke of Cleves
William of Cleves

William's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Chambers   William's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:28 am

Sybille of Cleves wrote:
I laughed softly and shook my head a little.''I know but you work so much...I am just worried about you.''I said and sighed.''I do hope that your future wife will change that.''I smiled to him and put my hands on my lap.
William chuckled. "Sybille....it would take a miracle for me to get a wife," he said, to her. William stretched his arms out, and cracked his knuckles. As, William was about to sip his wine.....his servant handed him a letter. "Well, Sybille....it appears I might have a wife already," he said, as he looked at his sister. He held the letter in his hand, and smiled.

Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

William's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Chambers   William's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:07 pm

I smiled to him and sighed.''I am sure that there is some lady who would like to marry you.''I took a sip of my wine when servant brought the letter to my brother.Then as I heard what is in the letter about I started to laugh.''Seriously!?''I asked in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
William of Cleves
Duke of Cleves
William of Cleves

William's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Chambers   William's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:05 am

"Yes, seriously," he replied, and handed her the letter. William rubbed his chin, and smirked. "I think I shall say yes to this marriage offer," he said, to her.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

William's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Chambers   William's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:51 pm

William of Cleves wrote:
"Yes, seriously," he replied, and handed her the letter. William rubbed his chin, and smirked. "I think I shall say yes to this marriage offer," he said, to her.

I took the latter and read it carefully. ''Are you sure about it?''I asked as I looked at him again.''I mean she seams good enough but you will spend whole life with her.''I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

William's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Chambers   William's Chambers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

William's Chambers
Page 1 of 1