The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anne of cleves's bedroom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Anne of cleves's bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Richard looked carefully at her. Then burst into a laughter, shooking his head

Oh...forgive me, my lady. But you know...it's rather weird. I mean...if I didn't know that you're not actually engaged, I'd swear that you're in love with someone. You've such a dreamy air...

He said giggling. Then he noticed her blushing and took a sip from wine

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:37 pm

As she hear the klng's words about her being in love, Anne's cheeks get scarlet, she smile as for hide her embarrassement, she wasn't conscious that the fact that she is in love with someone could be visible, giggle nervously and answer him.
Your majesty is kidding me ! of course I am not in love ... nor engaged.
Then she ask him for divert his attention of her personal feelings and ask him with a little smile.
And you, are you in love ? your majesty.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Richard noticed her embarassement and smiled

Well...I can say I'm in love, yes. As I told you, mine is an arranged marriage. But...I fell in love with Eleanor very fastly. She is so sweet...And sometimes, her cheeks are red like yours, now...

He added giggling. The shrugged and took another sip from wine

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Anne smile at his answer, wishing that for her it will be the same when she will be married, aside that she hope that her husband will not ask her to being submissive, respect her opinions and let her some freedom.
I am happy for you and her and I hope that you will have many healthy children soon.
She admire the flames of the fire in the chimney, savouring its warmess on her face and body, then take a sip of her goblet, then turn again to him.
It's agreable to being near to the fire, wrapped up warmly indoor when it's so cold outdoor with all this snow. It's make me wish to hibernate indoor until spring !
She giggle softly.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Richard laughed for her words

You have a lot of imagination, lady Anne! I bet you can say many invented stories...I like it...

He paused for a while, before adding

I've just learned that my sister in law is coming at court. I've never met her. But I'm happy that Eleanor could finally see her sister again. She really misses her family...

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:00 pm

Anne blush in hearing his sentence, feeling a bit embarrassed to have reveal in spite of herself a hidden part of her personnality Richard laughed for her words.
She have a fertile imagination and daydreals feeded by the numerous books that she read in which she find the evasion and space of freedom that she need for escape to the stuffy, boring and oppresive universe isolated of the rest of the world in which her family make her live since her birth because of their rigide rules and principles about girls's education and women's place.
In her childhood, when she told about her daydreams and imaginary universes to her family's members, only people aside her servents with whom she is in contact, they mocked her, so in growing up, she have get used to keep all this hidden, it's why she feel a bit embarrssed to have evocate it with Richard.
She look at her shoes and answer him.

It's true, I do, my family always told me that I have too much imagination I should have reflect before to tell idiocies .

She get curious about the lady's coming.

Oh, I hope to can encounter her too, I wonder what kind of lady she is.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:35 pm

Richard nodded and stood up

Yes...I'm rather curious too. Well...I need to go, lady Anne. I have intention to arrange a Christmas party at court, to celebrate my sister in law's arrival. Just hope my Queen could join...

He added thoughtfully. Then smiled, turning to her

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:01 pm

Anne look at him as he get up and smile in hearing that there will be a christhmas party.
Allright, your majesty, I thank you for your nice visit. I look forward the chrithmas party, I am sure that it will be great ! In the meanwhile, i wish you a goodday, your majesty.
She get up and courtsey to him deeply.

Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Richard smiled and kissed her hand

Good day, lady Anne...

He bowed with his head and left her room

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:06 pm

After he left, Anne fill her goblet of juice, walk to the couch, near to the chimney and install cozily on it, putting a pillow behind her back, take a sip of her goblet and look at the flames of the fire, Inge enter the room, smile to her and sat by her side and lean her head to her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:06 am

After what she seen in the dining room, Anne join her bedroom in running, the face all pale and short of breath, she jump on her bed, her ladies who activate around her, worried, ask her what's happening to her, but she is unable to talk nor to think clearly, don't knowing how to react nor what to do.
Inge, her preferred lady, come closer to her and with kind words and a caress on her back, she succed in calming her down and reassure her,.

Sh sh, my dearest lady, it's ok now. Can you tell me what happened ? for put you in such a state

Anne, feeling able to talk again ask to the others ladies to leave, then once they have leave, she tell her.

The king, I saw him with her majesty's sister in the diningroom, she was nearly naked, he touched her breasts and ... he rubbed his sex against hers.

Inge's face take a shocked air.

With her majesty's sister ? are you sure it was her ? have you well see.

Anne nodd.

I know What my eyes have see.

Inge tell her, the air horrified.

It's incest mylady, no only adultere, but incest ... it's immoral, I can't think that they did it in the diningroom in more, everyone could had see them.

Anne take a deep breath and add.

It's horrible, I can't realize that the king who seemed kind and virtuous have do such a thing.

You should tell it someone.

Feeling powerless, Anne retorse.

And to whom ? he is the king !

She take a deep breath and add

I don't want to tell it to my brother, I fear his reaction too much.

Your brother, what would he think if he knowed what you seen here.

Imagining her brother potential reaction, Anne shake her head.

I don't want to imagine it ... My god, what should I do ?

Anne realize that the only thing that she want to do is to leave immediatly this immoral court where the king commit incest with his sister in law, she turn to Inge and tell her with a firm turn very unusual in her mouth .

Inge we are leaving this court, right now ! I refuse to remain one second of more in such a immoral king's court !, call the others ladies please !

You are right mylady, it's unacceptable, if your brother did know it, he would want you for leave immediatly, I am going to call the others ladies right now.

Her another ladies come back in the room, she tell them in a firm tone.

Myladies, I am leaving the castle right now for my brother's castle, please prepare all my luggages as fastly and as discreetly as possible, then we will join the courtyard and take the first carriages disponibles.

Surprised, the ladies immediatly start to do her luggages and they succed to fastly end to prepare them discreetly, then they leave the room
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:14 pm

Richard reached Anne's chamber and asked to a servant to announce him. But he answered that she left Palace

What?! She left Palace without telling me? I must talk with her. And I'll find her...wherever she is!

He exclaimed, rather angrily. Then walked away, ready to reach her at Linderhof Castle
Back to top Go down
William of Cleves
Duke of Cleves
William of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:23 am

while walk to my sister Anne's room i came up his majesty King Richard
i could see that he looked cross and very angry

i stopped to ask him

your majesty are you not happy here " what seems to be the trouble can i help you in some way ?

i waited for his reply

i was approached by the place servant to tell me that a message has come for me form his majesty
Henry Vlll Tudor

i instructed the servant to meet me in my chambers and wait for me there
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:22 pm

Richard was alking along corridor. He saw William standing out of his sister Anne's door and stopped to greet him

Your Grace. I'm perfectly fine...just a bit tired. I'm glad to see you at court again. Are you happy here?

He asked, a bit confused by his question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne of cleves's bedroom   Anne of cleves's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne of cleves's bedroom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2