The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding

Go down 
+4
Charles Brandon
Mary Tudor
Mary Rose Tudor
Royce Westmoreland
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Once Fisher declared them Man and Wife, Royce smiled and kissed Mary's lips softly. He felt happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:44 pm

I kissed him back with joy and happiness I felt to be his wife.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:02 am

Royce looked into Mary's eyes and smiled happily

Are you happy...my wife?

He asked whispering, while everyone were clapping around them
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:23 am

Henry stood up and clapped his hands, happy to see his sister married again
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:23 pm

I smiled to Royce and nodded happily.

''The words cannot describe how much happy I am....And you are you happy?''

I whispered back glancing at people around us.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:07 pm

"Charles stood up too and clapped his hands happily. Mary's eyes looked bright because of joy"
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:41 pm

Mary stand up and clap her hands.
She is happy that her aunt has married a so handsome man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:37 pm

As I stand and clap my aunt and Royce still as a small place in my heart for him I wipe a tear from my eyes and hurry out off the church
Back to top Go down
Cardinal John Fisher
Bishop of Winchester
Cardinal John Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Fisher smiled as they kissed eachother and everyone clapped their hands, he waited patiently to end the ceremony.
Finally it became quiet again and he blessed them.

God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Ghost, bless, preserve, and keep you; the Lord mercifully with his favour look upon you, and fill you with all spiritual benediction and grace; that ye may so live together in this life, that in the world to come ye may have life everlasting. Amen!

He made the sign of the Cross and as the choir sang the final song, he shook both their hands to congratulate them on behalf of the Church.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:23 pm

Royce turned to Fisher in order to thank him. It was a very touching celebration. Then he took's Mary hand in his

Yes, I am so happy, dear...

He smiled and walked out of Chapel with her

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:51 pm

I smiled to Fisher and thank him for the wonderful ceremony.It was beautiful and touching,the ceremony I always wanted. Then I smiled to Royce took my hand in his and left the Chapel along with him.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:05 pm

Emilie smile to Mary, feeling glad as she see her happiness, wishing with al her heart that it will last for ever, then she get up from her bench, take her daughter's hand and leave the chapel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3