The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christmas Party

Go down 
+34
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Bridget Von Hoffman
Firuze Hatun
Mary Boleyn
Quiteria de Navarra
Thomas Seymour
Edward Seymour
Anne Stanhope
Nan Saville
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Margaret Douglas
Bess Holland
Anne Boleyn
Meric Royalsun
Thomas Howard
Daniel Meyer
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Alice More
Christina of Milan
White Royalsun
Margaret Wyatt
Thomas More
Dorothy Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
Ursula Misseldon
Thomas Cromwell
Mary Tudor
Cesare Garcia
Catherine Willoughby
Eleanor Luke
Anne Parr
Charles Brandon
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne Parr
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Parr

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Lady Parr arrived early. She was most excited to be there. She knew that the Christmas parties in the palace were always enjoyable. She was wearing a lovely gold and cream gown. She was the perfect lady-in-waiting. She entered and took a seat at a table close to where the Queen would be.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Luke
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Luke

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Lady Luke was new at the court. She was to serve the Queen. She was a fair and beautiful maiden. She was sweet-tempered and the perfect example of a lady. She glanced at the party forming. Her heart was light and merry. Christmas was her favourite time of the year.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:17 pm

Catherine Willoughby had received the greatest gift this year. She was to be married to the handsome Duke of Suffolk. She would be his wife and her heart was so glad. She was ready to be married; although she was very young. She entered wearing a crimson and velvet dress. She looked like an angel. She glanced around for Charles. She wanted to dance with him exceedingly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:06 pm

"Charles walked into Hall after a day spent in King's Council Room. Even if a bit tired, he couldn't miss Christmas Party. Once he entered, he saw Catherine standing there and smiled. He came closer with slow steps"

Catherine...I hoped finding you here. This dress suits on you. You're beautiful...

"He said smiling, admiring her elegance and beauty"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:29 pm

Cesare walked into the Christmas party with a smile on his face, this was truly his first Christmas in the English court and he knew he would enjoy it. Looking around he took a goblet of wine and sipped on it as he let the Christmas jibe wash over him.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Mary enter the Great Hall.
She saw that are not much people at the christmas party,but its early at the evening.
Mary saw the Duke of Suffolk and Cathrine Willoughby.
She feel a little bit insecure at court.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:50 pm

Entering the Christmas party curtsying on arrival to see who is there
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:40 am

He entered the hall, seeing there were already guests there for the party. It was not his usual habit to attend - usually only at the king's command - but for once he thought work could wait. It was Christmas, the time to be merry. He kept to himself near the wall, eyes alert to everything as he wore a knowing smile.

He saw the Princess Mary there, and bowed politely to her. "Your Highness, I wish you a very happy Christmas."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:19 am

Thomas Cromwell wrote:
He entered the hall, seeing there were already guests there for the party. It was not his usual habit to attend - usually only at the king's command - but for once he thought work could wait. It was Christmas, the time to be merry. He kept to himself near the wall, eyes alert to everything as he wore a knowing smile.

He saw the Princess Mary there, and bowed politely to her. "Your Highness, I wish you a very happy Christmas."

Mary don´t know who is this Gentleman
Mary reply the welcome from him.
" Thank you ! Same to you.But sorry i don`t know who are you.
Sorry for that i don`t stay so much time at court.
My residence is in Ludlow.
You are new at court? What is your function here?"
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:40 am

Ursula enter the Party.Perhubs tonight she found a amusement.
When Robert let her alone than is that his mistake !!
She hope that her good friend Anne Stanhope come to the party she need much fun.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Christmas was my favorite time of year. I love all of the lights, shimmering decorations, the music and today was the party at court like every year.I entered in the hall wearing my elegant crimson velvet dress, made with a court train, and trimmed with snowy ermine dashed with crimson spot,my golden wavy hair was hanging down to my shoulders.I looked around the hall with the bright smile on my face trying to find someone that I knew.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:54 pm

Dorothy entered the beautifully decorated Great Hall wearing an elegant red gown. The room was filled with aromas Christmas plants sweet wine, the sounds of beautiful music , and the sight of joyous people. She walked around to look at more of the beautiful decorations.
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Thomas entered in the Hall with his wife Alice. He hoped it could be a relaxing evening for her. He noticed Princess Mary among beautiful decorations and smiled at her. The King was not there, yet. He brought Alice until a table and sat with her
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:06 am

Margaret entered in the Hall wearing her red dress. She thought it could be perfect for Christmas. She looked admired at candles and decorations and reached the sofa. A servant brought her some wine and she kept on sipping, waiting for her brother to arrive

Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:16 am

Queen White and King Meric enter together in the Chrismtas Party room, hand in hand they walk together, admiring the beautiful decoration and the happiness in people's faces. She holds her beloved Meric's arm with one hand and the other hand is on her still flat but growing belly.
'Such a wonderful party it will be my love, oh, look that huge tree, I love it!' she talks smiling and kisses his cheek with love, she's so proud and happy now they're together again, finally she feels herself, she's only herself when she's in her dear husband's arms. 'Aww I love Christmas my love, don't you?' she smiles and nods to the ones who greet them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/messages/100002043148502#!/profile.php?
Christina of Milan
Duchess of Milan
Christina of Milan

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:38 am

Christina walked into the Great Hall wearing a Dark Red and Gold Dress. She had her hair out, curled and with red flowers and holly leaves running down her hair down the middle of her back. She walked down the middle aisle and sat at a window seat that was empty. She looked around to find people dancing and she hummed softly along with the music as a servant gave her a goblet filled with Wine. Christina sipped on the Wine looking around to see who she reconised

(Christina's dress and Necklace )
Back to top Go down
Alice More
Governess
Alice More

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:31 am

Thomas More wrote:
Thomas entered in the Hall with his wife Alice. He hoped it could be a relaxing evening for her. He noticed Princess Mary among beautiful decorations and smiled at her. The King was not there, yet. He brought Alice until a table and sat with her

Alice entered the hall alongside Thomas, and smiled at what merriment was in the air. Beautiful decorations were up, red and green velvet, candles, wreaths, and pine needles were added to the rushes on the floor, adding their bright clean scent to the large room. She carefully adjusted her new gown made just for the occasion:

As they sat at the table, she looked around, hoping they would get to meet more interesting people, as last time.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:58 pm

Ursula saw that Dorothy Seymour come to the Christmas Party.
She went to her.
" Hello Dorothy nice to see you.You are alone come to the Party? Come your brothers and sisters too? "
Back to top Go down
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Duchess of Galliera
Maria Enriquez de Luna

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:06 pm

Maria entered the party smiling.That day she was dressed in a beautiful blue dress.The dress was embroired with gold thread.
Maria wore a beautiful pearl tiara.The tiara was a gift from her grandmother, Queen Juana Enriquez of Aragón.
She entered the room smiling to everybody...
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:16 pm

Alice More wrote:
Thomas More wrote:

Alice entered the hall alongside Thomas, and smiled at what merriment was in the air. Beautiful decorations were up, red and green velvet, candles, wreaths, and pine needles were added to the rushes on the floor, adding their bright clean scent to the large room. She carefully adjusted her new gown made just for the occasion:

As they sat at the table, she looked around, hoping they would get to meet more interesting people, as last time.

Thomas looked at Alice and smiled

It's a very elegant dress, my love. You look so beautiful...

He kissed softly her hand
Back to top Go down
Daniel Meyer
Duke of Salzburg
Daniel Meyer

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:07 am

Lady Constantina dressed in her finest garb, arrived in the Great Hall for the Christmas Party. She thought the room was very lovely and the tree was very big and merry. She sighed, thinking of Home. Her family must be missing her as she was them.
Back to top Go down
Alice More
Governess
Alice More

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:38 am

Thomas More wrote:
Alice More wrote:
Thomas More wrote:

Thomas looked at Alice and smiled

It's a very elegant dress, my love. You look so beautiful...

He kissed softly her hand

Alice smiled at her husband's compliment. "Thank you my love.." She smiled at him. "Everything has been arranged so beautifully. But I hope the new year brings more good and less.. of what we've had lately." She looked sheepish.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:02 am

Mary Tudor wrote:
Thomas Cromwell wrote:

Mary don´t know who is this Gentleman
Mary reply the welcome from him.
" Thank you ! Same to you.But sorry i don`t know who are you.
Sorry for that i don`t stay so much time at court.
My residence is in Ludlow.
You are new at court? What is your function here?"

"Forgive me my lady I am Thomas Cromwell. I'm a Secretary to His Majesty. I have been here awhile, I used to be in the household of Cardinal Wolsey, your godfather." He looked into her eyes hoping she would have a fond memory of the poor man and not revile him like all the others. "Currently I am working on a very important study for the kingdom." he refused to say it was due to the anullment the king still sought.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:05 am

Thomas Cromwell wrote:

"Forgive me my lady I am Thomas Cromwell. I'm a Secretary to His Majesty. I have been here awhile, I used to be in the household of Cardinal Wolsey, your godfather." He looked into her eyes hoping she would have a fond memory of the poor man and not revile him like all the others. "Currently I am working on a very important study for the kingdom." he refused to say it was due to the anullment the king still sought.

Mary saw Thomas More and his wife Alice.She nod in her way.
Than she turn back to the talk with Mr.Chromwell.
" You have work for Cardinal Wolsey ."
Mary remember that her mother warn her about Wolsey.Mr.Cromwell was in his office.
Perhubs she must be careful.Wolsey was an enemy of her mother.
" What is it for an important study for the Kingdom?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next