The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christmas Party

Go down 
+34
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Bridget Von Hoffman
Firuze Hatun
Mary Boleyn
Quiteria de Navarra
Thomas Seymour
Edward Seymour
Anne Stanhope
Nan Saville
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Margaret Douglas
Bess Holland
Anne Boleyn
Meric Royalsun
Thomas Howard
Daniel Meyer
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Alice More
Christina of Milan
White Royalsun
Margaret Wyatt
Thomas More
Dorothy Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
Ursula Misseldon
Thomas Cromwell
Mary Tudor
Cesare Garcia
Catherine Willoughby
Eleanor Luke
Anne Parr
Charles Brandon
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Christmas Party - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Nan took a glass of wine for herself and took little sips from it. She watched Anne and King's flirting for a while but there were lots of eyes watching them. Anne Stanhope, Edward Seymour.. then she suddenly saw Princess Mary. When she came back there? She looked at her surprised. It has been almost two years Nan didnt see Princess Mary. She really looked much grown.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:52 pm

"Charles was still at his table with lady Ursula and Catherine. He hadn't had time talking with Nan about his recent engagement. He listened Ursula's words about the Duke of Bedford and glanced secretely at her"
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:20 pm

Edward Seymour wrote:
Anne Stanhope wrote:
I walked into the hall and smiled, of course ursula was already here and of course she would be flirting with the king's best friend! I was shocked to see the Princess Mary here, I smiled warmly at her hoping she would be free to approach me later.

I found Anne at the great hall, looking so beautiful I had to do a double take. I quickly walked up behind her and put my hands on her waist. "God Anne, you look stunning," I whispered into her ear. Her perfume was intoxicating. I hoped she wore it just for me.

I gasped as someone grabbed me from behind, it was Edward's voice that I heard. I turned my head and looked intensely into his eyes, this was a side to Edward I had not seen before, and it excited me. I lifted an arm and stroked his face, 'I can not wait to have you all to myself.' I quickly lowered my hand as I saw the princess arriving, 'Princess Mary is coming over' I whispered,
I gave her a curtsy, 'Dear Mary, this is such a pleasant suprise for me! I have missed you. This is my fiance Edward Seymour.

'I hope you are staying strong?' I brought myself closer to her, knowing she had to be careful in what she said.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:03 pm

Anne Stanhope wrote:

I gasped as someone grabbed me from behind, it was Edward's voice that I heard. I turned my head and looked intensely into his eyes, this was a side to Edward I had not seen before, and it excited me. I lifted an arm and stroked his face, 'I can not wait to have you all to myself.' I quickly lowered my hand as I saw the princess arriving, 'Princess Mary is coming over' I whispered,
I gave her a curtsy, 'Dear Mary, this is such a pleasant suprise for me! I have missed you. This is my fiance Edward Seymour.

'I hope you are staying strong?' I brought myself closer to her, knowing she had to be careful in what she said.

" I am happy to meet you Mr.Seymour." Mary give friendly her hand to Mr.Seymour.
" I am happy that Anne found a so handsome men."
" Anne you must be the happiest woman of this court."
Mary speech a little bit lower

"Anne i have hear that you are in friendship with Lady Ursula Misseldon.
There was an incident with Duke of Bedford.He has behaved towards her shabby.
Lord Suffolk was help her but i don`t know what it was.Perhubs you can ask her."

Mary look to the table where sit Ursula.

Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:35 pm

Thomas More wrote:
Thomas smiled tenderly at Princess Mary, clearly disappointed for her mother's absence. He turned to Norfolk

Yes...the King was rather angry at last Council. After all...he is right. Wolsey made some mistake, yes. But he was an excellent admin of Henry's Kingdom. Anyone can deny that...

Norfolk nodded though he was only half listening, he caught Bess' gaze and smiled at her.
As Lady Alice also spoke he woke up and bited his lips, grimacing.

Wolsey acted as if he was the king himself! I won't deny he ruled the kingdom effectively though I hated his methods. he shook his head, even the thought of the Cardinal annoyed him.

He will soon be forgotten. he waved his hand. I am happy to see you as Lord Chancellor, Thomas! A pious man with principles who will sail a straight course! How do you like it so far? he asked, his attention now set on Thomas though he kept an eye on Bess.
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:19 am

Thomas noticed Norfolk's glance. Who was that lady? He pretended not to notice that and nodded

Yes...maybe you're right. But I don't think he will be forgotten so easily...

Then he turned to Alice and poured her some wine
Back to top Go down
Bess Holland
Lady-in-waiting
Bess Holland

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:33 am

Bess stays next to LadyAnne and takes a biscuit With cream and strawberry on it. All the time her eyes are focused on Thomas and she biites the delicious red fruit looking deeply into his eyes, a little cream on her lips and she licks it softly meanwhile she sees the way he smiles. She wants to sit down on his lap and show everyone she is his woman.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:33 am

Anne Stanhope wrote:
Edward Seymour wrote:
Anne Stanhope wrote:
I walked into the hall and smiled, of course ursula was already here and of course she would be flirting with the king's best friend! I was shocked to see the Princess Mary here, I smiled warmly at her hoping she would be free to approach me later.

I found Anne at the great hall, looking so beautiful I had to do a double take. I quickly walked up behind her and put my hands on her waist. "God Anne, you look stunning," I whispered into her ear. Her perfume was intoxicating. I hoped she wore it just for me.

The look we shared was provocative and I moved my head to kiss her hand. "Soon, my love," I whispered in reply. As Princess Mary approached us I returned to my usual demeanor. I bowed slightly to her. "It is an honor to meet you, Highness." I gave a respectful nod.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:52 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles was still at his table with lady Ursula and Catherine. He hadn't had time talking with Nan about his recent engagement. He listened Ursula's words about the Duke of Bedford and glanced secretely at her"

Ursula notice that Lord Suffolk listen at her but he look at another Lady when she speek.
" My Lord what you think about the situation with the King and Lady Anne?"

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:24 pm

"He turned his head towards Ursula and frowned a bit"

Oh...I don't like her so much, sincerely. But as King's best friend and loyal subject, I have to respect his choice...

"He answered, glancing at royal table"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:26 pm

As I watch Mary talk to a lady I look around he hall and say to the queen who joined us How are you finding court?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 6:49 pm

I join the Christmas party in a dull mood. Looking around I see many people laughing,smiling, and being merry. I take a goblit of wine and down it quickly as I walk around hoping this night would soon end.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 3:51 am

Dorothy walks around and notices her brother looking quite glum. She decides to cheer him up by surprising him. "Why so glum my lord Seymour?"
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:38 am

Charles Brandon wrote:
"He turned his head towards Ursula and frowned a bit"

Oh...I don't like her so much, sincerely. But as King's best friend and loyal subject, I have to respect his choice...

"He answered, glancing at royal table"

Ursula sigh.

" Yes we must respect the choice of the King.I am sorry but she will never be a Queen for the people
of England they love Queen Katharina so much and Lady Anne is not so virtuous how the King believe."

Ursula take a gulp of wine.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:56 am

Mary smilied friendly to Anne Stanhope and Edward Seymour.
" I hope you have fun at the Christmas party."
She nod to both.
She look to the King and she relize that she take no notice of her only Lady Anne.
She lift up her head and went through the hall to his father.
She make a bow and smilied friendly
" Your Majesty i wish you a merry christmas ."
Mary ignored Lady Anne.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:37 pm

Anne was looking at Mary with insensitive eyes.She was her enemy because of her mother and she wasn't support Anne.No matter what Mary does, Anne was sitting next to the King.She laughed half-hearted.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:50 pm

Geoffrey entered in the Hall and bowed in front of them

Lady Anne, a Christmas gift from His Majesty...

He showed her a big box with beautiful embroidered blankets

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:32 pm

Anne looked at the blankets and she turned to Henry with joy

"Ah.. Thank you Your Majesty!"

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:40 pm

Henry smiled and leaned on Anne

I ordered a big bed for you. It's almost ready...

He whispered into her ear

Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:45 pm

Geoffrey entered again and announced

Your Majesty, a gift from lady Anne...

Two other servants entered with a big spear

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Henry looked at the spear and stood up. He smiled at Anne and took the spear in his hands

Spears for wild boars...

He giggled
Back to top Go down
Alice More
Governess
Alice More

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Thomas More wrote:
Thomas noticed Norfolk's glance. Who was that lady? He pretended not to notice that and nodded

Yes...maybe you're right. But I don't think he will be forgotten so easily...

Then he turned to Alice and poured her some wine

She smiled as Thomas poured her some wine, and she took a light sip, enjoying the taste of the spices that were mixed in with it. "Thank you my love.. yes I think people will focus more on the cardinal's strong will to become pope, and his achievements will be overshadowed by his love for power, unfortunately." She took Thomas's hand in hers upon the table. "I don't believe I've said it yet, but Happy Christmas, darling." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:52 pm

I entered the christmas party.
This was the first time I visited England.I was nervous...
A chamberlain exclaimed: "Her royal highness the princess Quiteria of Navarre"...
I entered smiling.I was happy to be in the english court.

Last edited by Quiteria de Navarra on Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:37 am

As I enter the Christmas party I made my way to the table where Lady Anne sat with Henry I curtsy Merry Christmas Majesty and Anne,
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:53 am

Mary is aghast that her father take no notice of her. She is very disappionted.
Mary go through the hall.
Tears run down on her face her foods feel so heavy.
In the middle of the hall she feel down insensible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next