The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Road away from Whitehall

Go down 
+12
Margaret Wyatt
Elizabeth Crawley
Jane Bassett
Francisca de Pacheco
William Herbert
Annie Wyatt
Thomas Boleyn
Ursula Misseldon
Mary Boleyn
Stephen Gardiner
Anthony Knivert
Charlotte Rosenauer
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:56 pm

He smiled and winked,"Free as bird."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrina Duarte
Marquis of Lancaster
Alexandrina Duarte

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:00 pm

She blushed as he winked."Would you mind keeping me company while I am here in England?" She asked him in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:01 pm

"It would be my absolute pleasure,"he replied and glanced out the carriage window.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrina Duarte
Marquis of Lancaster
Alexandrina Duarte

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:04 pm

She placed her hand onto his. "You are very handsome sir." She said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:05 pm

Cesare laughed,"Oh my lady- I fear you are all too aware of your beauty."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrina Duarte
Marquis of Lancaster
Alexandrina Duarte

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:07 pm

"May I kiss you sir?" She said looking into his eyes and getting lost in them.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:10 pm

Cesare laughed - rather surprised,"Is this normal in Portugal,Alexandrina, to kiss a stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrina Duarte
Marquis of Lancaster
Alexandrina Duarte

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:13 pm

"Only ones I really like."She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:15 pm

"Then it would be a shame disappoint"he said with a devilish smirk. He moved over to where she sat and pressed his lips passionately to hers. One hand on her neck, the other on her waist.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrina Duarte
Marquis of Lancaster
Alexandrina Duarte

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:18 pm

She kissed him back as she was kissing him she got lost in the kiss and it showed.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:18 pm

Cesare slipped his tongue into her mouth and moved his hand to between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrina Duarte
Marquis of Lancaster
Alexandrina Duarte

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:22 pm

She moaned softly to his touch."I am glad we met."She said running her hands long his chest.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:24 pm

Cesare grinned and continued to kiss her as he began to pull up her skirt around her hips. Until suddenly there was a jolt.

"Whitehall,"the carriage driver said. Cesare glanced out the window and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrina Duarte
Marquis of Lancaster
Alexandrina Duarte

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:27 pm

"Drive us around more." She said to the drive with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:30 pm

Cesare laughed and could feel himself harden. The excitement of not knowing her, the possibility of being caught.

He held onto her again and began to kiss her. His hand travelled through her dark hairs...
Back to top Go down
Alexandrina Duarte
Marquis of Lancaster
Alexandrina Duarte

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:33 pm

She laid back on the seat pulling him on top her. She slowly started to undo her dress.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:35 pm

Cesare grinned as she began to undress. He tugged away at her dress and revealed her womanhood. He looked up to her and threw her legs over his shoulders, his mouth now between her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrina Duarte
Marquis of Lancaster
Alexandrina Duarte

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:37 pm

She moan to his touch as her hands went threw his hair. She was falling for this guy and it was showing.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:39 pm

His tongue began to circle around her clit as his hands travelled to her pert breasts. He was hard now and wanted her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrina Duarte
Marquis of Lancaster
Alexandrina Duarte

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:44 pm

She started to have a orgasm right away. It something about him that drove her to having sex with him.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:46 pm

He tugged down his trousers, not able to wait any more and thrust himself in her. He liked her passion, that he didn't have to worry about her - the could derive pleasure from each other.
He held her waist, his forehead against hers. He moaned deeply and quietly as he was filled with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrina Duarte
Marquis of Lancaster
Alexandrina Duarte

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:49 pm

She moaned as they made love like wild animals.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:52 pm

Cesare laughed and covered her mouth so her party riding around them wouldn't hear. He push himself into her and explored her body with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrina Duarte
Marquis of Lancaster
Alexandrina Duarte

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

She kept having a orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:55 pm

Cesare finally came and moved to sit beside her. He looked over to her a laughed mischievously,"I feel like a teenager again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road away from Whitehall   Road away from Whitehall - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Road away from Whitehall
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next