The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christmas Party

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:47 pm

I entered in hall with bright smile on my face.I was very happy to spend this Christmas at home with my family like used to.I moved forward into the party, turning around and around and looking at all the brilliant decorations remembering my childhood.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:01 am

Inge walked into hall wearing a green dress. It was a peaceful night and decorations around Hall were stunning. She noticed Sybille standing there and came closer

"Sybille! You look beautiful. How are you?"

She asked smiling, admiring her dress

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:06 am

I smiled to Inge almost not recognizing her. ''Inge...I almost didn't recognize you!Thank you.You look very beautiful as well.'' I said with wide smile happy to see her. ''I am very well and happy to be home for Christmas.And you,how are you?''I asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:06 am

Inge smiled her back

"I am very well, thank you. Just a bit worried for Anne. She wasn't feeling well, recently..."

She said with a weak sigh
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:21 pm

I nodded to her. ''I know,but I am sure that she will feel better soon.''I said with hope in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:10 pm

Inge nodded smiling

"I hope that too. And what about you, Sybille? I heard you came back to Palace with your husband..."

She said, looking around room. But she couldn't see him
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:41 pm

I smiled to her.''Yes he did came with me but he left few days ago...He have some business to attend to and i don't know when he will comes back.''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:55 pm

Anne enter the room, annonced loudly by a servent, elegant in her deep red dress, her face looking pale and greenish in spite of the rouge she have put on her cheeks, seeming weak and fragile like a wax doll, she courtsey to her parents, look around the room, admiring the beautiful christmas decoration, then spotting Sybille and Inge talking together, she walk slowly toward them, a smile of her face in spite of feeling her stomach aching slighty, trying to ignorate it.

Good evening, myladies
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:36 pm

I smiled to Anne.''Anne I am so happy to see that you get up.How do you feel?''I asked worried.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Anne smile weakly, feeling headache and her stomach aching again, more intensely, she put her hand on it and she answer her.

Honestly, I don't feel very well, sister ... I think that I will not stay for long, but I don't wanted to miss christmas celebrations and I am happy to be there with you for a moment.

Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:29 pm

I looked at her with worry in my eyes. ''I am sure that you will feel better soon,but you should be in bed and rest and not here...It will be many Christmas celebrations but now it is important your health.''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Anne take a deep inspiration, hesitating, feeling headache and so much tired in spite of her efforts for put herself in the party's ambiance, she nodd.

I know ... I wanted to enjoy the party with you for a little moment but I admit it maybe isn't very wise of me since I don't feel better.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:49 pm

I shook my head.''We can organize the party as soon as you feel better but now you need to rest Anne''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:22 pm

Anne look down to the tiles of the floor, feeling getting nauseous and dizzy, her view slighty blurring, drops of sweet flowing on her forehead that feel too hot, she look up, realize that she really feel bad and is too weak for remain at the party, especially since her big sister tell that she shouldn't stay, she nodd.

You are right, it's better I leave and have rest in my room.

Feeling a little sad to can't stay with her sister, she ask her.

Can you accompagny me to my room ?
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:40 pm

I smiled to her and gave a slightly nod. ''Of course...It was nice seeing you again Inge.'' I said turning my head toward Inge.''Now lets go Anne.''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:12 pm

A weak smile appear on Anne's face as she hear Sybille's answer, happy that she can remain in her compagny a little longer.

Thank, sister.

Imitating her sister who is a model for her, like their mother, she turn to Inge at her turn.

Goodnight, Inge.

She turn again to her sister, nodd and take her hand sisterly.

Allright, let's go.

She go out of the room with her, walking slowly as she feel dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:23 pm

I smiled as I saw how Anne is doing the same think like me.Then I gave a nod to my sister and left the room with her.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:51 pm

Inge watched Anne and Sybille leaving silently

"I'm sorry. I'll reach you soon, Anne..."

She said and looked around Hall. She decided to stay there a little while and then to visit Anne in her chambers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party
Page 1 of 1