HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Célébrations de Noël

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Célébrations de Noël   Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:33 pm

François enter the immense hall where christmas celebrations take place, he smile in smeeling the appetizing odours of fine meals, he look around seeing everyone courtseying or bowing at him, he gesture ot them to get up.

Relevez-vous !

He look around the immense hall lighten up by full of candles, seeing the tables covered of full of immense dishs full of fine food and bottles of various drinks, seeing the muscians in the back of the room, he clap in his hand, a warm smile on his lips.

Bonjour à tous ! mesdames, mesdemoiselles, messieurs, je déclare les célébrations de noël ouvertes ! que tout le monde profite du festin et s'amuse ! Messieurs les musiciens !, jouez s'il vous plait !

He hear the entertaining music starting and join the royal table, followed by his three children, seeing all the the other people joining the tables too.

Back to top Go down
Brigitte Rousselot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:22 pm

It was the Christmas already and this will be mine first party at court and i was very excited because of it.I entered in beautiful decorated hall and curtsied to the King,then I took a sit at the one of the tables looking around in amazement .
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:03 am

Coralie entered the room, timidly playing with the sleeves of her cream gown. As she entered her eyes went wide with wonderment at the immense decorations and displays of beauty and grandeur the Christmas celebration offered.
She tried her best to dress appropriately: the cream gown her mother got her, hair crimped, and she even wore some lip paints one of the ladies had given her.
Yet she could not help but brush her fingers against the dresses rich fabrics as she moved about the room, looking at the table of foods and richly dressed nobles.
She caught sight of the dancers and watched them as they enjoyed themselves and she nodded her head to the music, finding a little spot to stand at the edge of the center of the room.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:41 am

He entered the great hall in time for the Christmas festivities. He had not celebrated the birth of the Lord in so long, when the joy had been taken from his heart, but here he was and he was ready to enjoy himself. He looked around the room, wondering what would happen this night.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:51 pm

François take a sip of goblet, chatting with his children happily, then he look around to people who enter, recognizing all of them, he feel his heart racing as he see his dear Coralie entering the room, she look stunning and so pure in her cream gown, François can't prevent to get up and come closer to her, while trying to be discreet, salutating people on his road.

Good evening, mademoiselle Coralie.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:00 pm

I walk into the beautifully decorated hall wearing a violet dress lined with red velvet. The sweet smells filled the room of beautiful flowers and sweet wine. I took a goblet of wine and took a sip as I walked around to see if knew anybody here.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:28 pm

Quote :
François take a sip of goblet, chatting with his children happily, then he look around to people who enter, recognizing all of them, he feel his heart racing as he see his dear Coralie entering the room, she look stunning and so pure in her cream gown, François can't prevent to get up and come closer to her, while trying to be discreet, salutating people on his road.

Good evening, mademoiselle Coralie.

Coralie watched the dancers for a moment, when she heard her name called.
She knew the voice immediately, and a blush spread across her cheeks as she turned to see his majesty.

"Hello again, monsieur majeste," she smiled, giving a deep curtsey. As she rose up from her curtsey she found her heart racing as she looked upon him.

He is so handsome, she thought.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:58 pm

He chuckle, noticing that she blush, endeared, he take her hand in his and kiss it softly, then release it softly and whisper.

You are very lovely in this dress, mademoiselle, you look like a pearl, pure and glowing.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:08 am

Coralie blushed as he kissed her hand, and she looked down, now wanting him to see her blush again.

She gave a little curtsey, "thank you, monsieur majeste," she smiled. "My mother sent it over from the country," she gave a little shrug, "but I like it very much."

She looked up at the king, her eyes shining, "your majesty looks very handsome tonight," she blushed. She looked about the large room, at all the dancers and courtiers, "everything looks so beautiful...like nothing I could imagine," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:06 pm

He can see that she blush again after his kiss on her hand and he chuckle, noticing that she look down.

Good, the essential is that it's please you and I must tell that she have a good taste for choice your clothes, it's really lovely and suit you very well.

He look in her eyes that are so much shining and smile warmly as she compliment him.

Thank you, mademoiselle, I am touched of this compliment.

He follow her glance and look around too.

I am glad that you like it, myself, I am satisfied of it, I think that we are going to spend a good evening.

Recalling about the spectacle she have project to do, he feel thrilled and ask her.

It will be your great moment tonight, your first spectacle before all the court ! does everything is ready ?
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:29 pm

Coralie beamed, playing with her fingers, "thank you, monsieur majeste."

She gave a smile, "it looks as though all of court is here." She looked around at the dancers, "everyone said it would be magnificent, but I am glad I get to see for myself that it is more than that," she laughed.

Coralie felt a ping in her heart and her eyes went wide. She gave a laugh, "I fear, majesty, I nearly forgot about my performance," she blushed. She tilted her head, "but my marionettes are here, and my lute and costumes."

She looked across the room and spotted Christophe Sinclair and gave a smile. "I think I have perhaps even influenced Monsieur Sinclair to sing something with me," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:34 pm

He nodd and smile warmly.

Indeed, nobody would miss such a event, I think everyone came.

He laugh with her, endeared about how she find everything beautiful and feel happy even with little things that other people don't see anymore.
His face take a surprised air as he learn that she have forget her spectacle, then he think that it must be due to nervousity, after all it's would has been her very first one.

It's a shame, I would had like to discover it ... but maybe you need more time I guess.

He smile and tell her with a encouraging tone, a enthousiast air on his face.

Great ! so you will be able to improvise something, I am sure that it will be good.

He get atonished as she evocate singing with monsieur Sinclair, he didn't even knowed that she did know him nor that he would sing anything since he is know at court only as a soldier, wondering if she is serious, glance at him at his turn, he feel a hint of jealousy deep in him at the idea that there could be something between them, he turn again to her.

Monsieur Sainclair ?! I don't knowed that you did know him, does he can sing ?
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:22 am

Coralie's eyes went wide and she shook her head, smiling. "Oh, no, majesty...I should love to entertain everyone, if there is time and," she gave a nervous giggle, "if no one will be annoyed by my singing and playing." She looked down at her fingers a moment, "or I could always play for you and your majesty's family, or some private gathering."

She nodded, "oh, yes, majesty, I can retrieve my lyrics or sing something my papa or nursemaid taught me," she smiled.

Her eyes went wide and she smiled, nodding. "Oh, yes...monsieur Sinclair has been teaching me how to ride a horse," she smiled. She played with her fingers, "he may even teach me a few tricks to perform for your majesty." She smiled, again, "and he has a wonderful singing voice, and knows a few of my Celtic songs."
She tilted her head, "I think your majesty should like to meet him, as I am certain he should love to meet your majesty."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:26 pm

He smile and shake his head, tell her in a encouraging tone.

Oh no, mademoiselle, don't worry, I am sure that people will be happy to discover a new artist and have some entertainement, don't be shy.

He reflect and answer her.

I think that you could also do a private spectacle at another occasion but here is the moment for you to show your skills to court people so everyone will know about you.

He nodd and smile.

Yes, I am sure that people will appreciate the animaton anyway.

He listen to her talking about this man who he know only of view in smiling slighty, while feeling a bit tense, thinking that she seem close to this man and to have a complicty with him and so there could be something between them that isn't friendship, feeling jealousy rising in him at this idea.

Really ? it's a good thing, so I could invitate you to take ride with me if you think to can ride enough well now.

He take a inspiraiton.

Well, I am glad that you have find someone who seem to have some artistic skills for help you to prepare your performances for me and court, like I adviced you to.

He reflect.

Uh, it's could be interesting ... anyway if he want to work as artist at court, he will have to introduce himself to me and ask for my allowance, it's how the things work at this court for people who want to can become officially artists of court, like yourself ... but of course he can can sing just for the pleasure while a celebration without being official artist of court, like anyone at court, as long as other people appreciate it.

He look in her eyes, hesitating, then he ask her, feeling a bit embarrassed.

Tell me, mademoiselle, what kind of relationship do you have with this man ? ... is he a suitor to you ?
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:30 am

She looked down, nervously, "I hope your majesty is right," she smiled. She gave a smile, giving a little curtsey, "I should like to perform whenever your majesty wishes."

Coralie gave a faint nod, "yes, but I fear I shall perhaps need a few more lessons before taking such a ride with an accomplished rider as your majesty," she laughed.

She smiled, "yes, he has been of good help." She nodded, "of course...I will tell him," she smiled, "however, I am not so sure he wants to be an artist...I am not sure his heart is in it just yet," she gave a faint smile.

Coralie listened to him speak, feeling slightly confused. Her eyes went wide and she gave a laugh, yet stopped when she saw the serious look on his face.
She shook her head, smiling, "not at all, majesty." She stepped closer to the king, looking around, and gently placed her hand upon his wrist.
"No, he too thinks I am too young for him," she laughed, "and anyway...he reminds me of my brother Pierpont, and has only expressed that he wishes to keep watch of me and be my friend." She smiled, "I call him goodsir, because he is like one of the knights in my stories...he is like my brother, and I am like his little sister," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:56 pm

He chuckle.

Well, in this case, tell me some suggestions of what you could perform and I will choice, allright ?

He nodd.

Indeed, it's would be more safe for you, you need to take many lessons and to practice very much before to really can ride.

He nodd again, recalling of what he heard from other people about his man and the lost he had recently.

I can understand it, anyway he is above all a soldier.

Seeing her laughing at his question, reassure him because he can feel that she have nothing to hide about this man, feeling her hand on his wrist, his heart race.

Allright then, mademoiselle, I believe you of course, from what you tell me his intentions toward you are only friendly.

He giggle as she refer to her friend like to a knight of fairytale and confirm him that like he guesses that they are like brother and sister.

Good, so you must be happy to have another good friend at court aside me, in whom you can find a big brother like yours.

Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:55 am

She smiled, "I have a few stories I could tell," she nodded, "and I know I should like to sing 'Entre le boeuf'"

Coralie nodded, "yes, I fear I would not feel comfortable riding with only one lesson," she smiled. "But I know I should like to perhaps join your majesty for a ride someday."

She nodded, "oh yes, " her eyes went wide. "I like that I have such differing friends, though they are few," she looked down a moment. "And you all give me such inspiration for my stories," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:41 pm

He smile, his fingers touching slighty her arm.

I think it's perfect, I look forward listening to you and people will surely be happy of this animation.
He nodd, looking at her with a serious air, worried for her safety.

Indeed and I advice to don't ride alone nor to go too fast on your horse even if you are with someone as long as you aren"t enough experimented in horse riding, because you risk to lost control of your horse and fall on the ground and it's could be very dangerous for you.

He smile.

I would be happy of it too, mademoiselle and I can care to find a teacher for give you some lessons of horse rising, would it please you ?

He chuckle.

I am proud to give you some inspiration for your stories !, I am sure that you will make other friends with time and anyway, the most important is not the number of friends that you have but how many true friends you have.

Looking in her eyes, he add on a tone of confidence, whispering.

You know, myself I have many many friends but only two true friends ... my sister and you.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:09 am

Coralie felt his fingers upon her arm, and a chill went through her as she began to blush.

She nodded, smiling, "I hope so."

She shook her head, giving a laugh. "Oh, I must admit, I am terrified of falling," she blushed. "Yet, the filly I have been riding is very sweet," she smiled, "but I shall, of course, take your majesty's advice."

She looked down at her fingers a moment, "could I still also learn from Monsieur Sinclair?"

Coralie smiled brightly, "I think I have already found these true friends you speak of."

She smiled, "I...I am so very glad your majesty considers me one of your true friends." She tilted her head, "is your sister here, tonight? was she able to come?"
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:19 pm

He chuckle.

You will feel more comfortable in practicing regulary. Anyway, it's better that you ride sweet and dociles horses, easy to manage, like the one you have ride, at last in a first time.

He nodd.

Yes, of course if you want to, you are free.

He smile warmly, feeling happy for her.

Good ! then I am sure that you will be happy here and you will meet many other people and so will be able to make other friends.

He chuckle, knowing that his question may embarrasse her but ask anyway

And you, how do you consider me ?

He shake his head.

Unfortunately, she have to return to Navarre ... but I know that in fact, she want to return here in France with her daughter, on our family's grounds and that her aim is to take her and come back here, I hope that everything will work like she want and that I will soon see them arrive at court.

He smile, feeling so much affection for his sister and curious toward this niece who he have never see.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:13 am

Coralie giggled, "your majesty," she shook her head. "I consider you one of the best and closest friends I have ever had,' she laughed. "You are my first true friend, and I pray that I have others like you, and yet that you and I still remain close."

She nodded, smiling, "I shall be praying that they may arrive," she smiled at him. "And pray that they have safe journey, and you may see your niece," she tilted her head.

She looked about the room a moment, feeling her heart sink.

She leaned toward the king, "to tell your majesty the truth...I was hoping my brother would also be in attendance tonight."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:39 pm

François chuckle.

I am happy to hear it ... I do hope so too, that even if you get to have many new friends, you and me will always remain that much close of each others.

He grow serious as he think to the most important event of her life, her future marriage, that will probably cause their separation earlier or later if her husband take her away from court, hoping that it will not cause the death of their relationship and he add.

And I also wish that if ever we are separate by your future marriage, we will be able to keep our friendship alive in exchanging letters regulary and seeing each others when it will be possible.

He smile, looking deep in her eyes with a soft gance in his, his fingers touching slighty her palm.

Thank you, mademoiselle, I do pray for that too, I hope that nothing will prevent my sister to come back here with her daughter this time and stay in France, if not at court, at last not too far of me. I can't wait to see my sister again and am quite curious to encounter my niece, even if she still a baby.

Looking at her, he can see that she look sad, he is about to ask what is it when she tell him what is wrong, his palm stroke hers.

I am sorry that he isn't here, mademoiselle and to see you so sad of it ... maybe he wanted to come but is too busy, some business may have keep him away.

Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:26 am

Coralie smiled and gave a deep curtsey, her eyes darting around the room to make sure no one was looking. As she curtsied she reached for the ring upon his finger, and kissed it softly, knowing that she wished it were his lips, but also knowing that such a thing was inapropriate at that time.
She stood up from her curtsey, "monsieur majeste, we shall always...always be friends." She gave a smile, "besides, you are the king...surely my future husband-who ever he shall be-must do as you wish as well," she laughed a little.

She smiled, "I know you will meet again...and I am certain your little niece shall wish to meet her uncle dearly."

Coralie nodded, rubbing her arm a little. "Yes...perhaps he is just delayed or something," she spoke, more to comfort herself.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:08 pm

François smile, amused and endeared as he see her courtseying graciously, surprised, he shiver slighty as he feel her thin fingers around his ring, on his finger as she kiss it, feeling wishing they were alone for be able to kiss her back, knowing he can't in public, for preserve her reputation.
He smile again, thinking that their friendship is a very special one more intense than simple friendship and that it's should always remain this way, he nodd.

It's true, and in more, you know, I could even choice or suggest a husband for you, if I wanted to ... for make sure he will be a good husband and will not try to prevent me from seeing you even after your marriage.
He think that after all it's a good idea even if he know by advance that it will be hard moment to see her marrying, he nodd.

I think she is too little for wish to encounter me for now, but anyway, I can't wait for my sister coming back with her and since she is her daughter, I think I will like her too.

He stroke her hand with his softly, trying to comfort her.

Don't be sad, I am sure that you will have another occasion to see him soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   

Back to top Go down

Célébrations de Noël
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: FRANCE :: Château de Versailles-
Jump to: