HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Célébrations de Noël

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:29 am

Coralie smiled, "I know, that no matter what happens, I know I should always wish to see your majesty."

She gave a laugh, wishing she could give him a kiss on his chin. "Your majesty, what girl would not wish to meet you?" she laughed.

She nodded, "yes, another time, soon."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:48 pm

François smile broadly to her.

I think I will always want to see you too.

He burst in laugh, his eyes shining with amusement and joy.

It's true ! my niece would be the first girl who don't want to see me !

He giggle, then nodd.

In the meanwhile, I am sure that he think to you too.

He look around at all the people celebrating, don't really feeling like joining, then he turn again to Coralie.

Do you enjoy the party ? ... I must tell I am getting tired of all theses people agitating around.

A glint of mischief in his eyes, he whisper.

I am thinking to escape it discreetly !
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:12 am

Coralie blushed, brushing her fingers against her bodice to look better presentable. "I am so very glad of that, monsieur majeste."

She gave him a little slap on the arm, "oh, majesty, I am certain that is not true!" she laughed.

She looked around the room of dancers and the musicians playing. The men and women conversing, perhaps even flirting, all dressed in their finest, though their eyes were upon the king, all wanting to be around him.

Coralie leaned in, grinning a little. "I wanted to dance, but, I fear I do not want anyone to see," she laughed. She bit her lip, smiling, "But...if your majesty should like some company, perhaps you would not mind if I went with you, and we could perhaps walk about in the moonlight," she whispered back.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:13 pm

He laugh and grab both of her elbow playfully pretending to handle her and tell her on a teasing tone.

It's forbidden to slap the king ! you impish little lady ! I will advange !

He laugh warmly, then add with a miscievous air on a confident tone.

Oh yes, it's true ! every girl want to see me !

Then he release her softly, fearing this gesture could betray their special link, he look around, seeing all the eyes on him and can guess to their air that many ladies look jealous of the attention he bring to Coralie.
He turn again to her and giggle at her words.

Then I hope to can see you dancing just for me in private.

Can prevent to imagine her dancing naked or barely naked for him like one of the greeks godnesses that he imagine sometimes in his daydreams, while trying to chase away the idea, feeling a bit shameful to imagine such things about a innocent girl like Coralie.
He smile in hearing her proposition.

I would be glad that you accompagny me, I always enjoy your compagny and I think it's could be nice to take a walk outdoor indeed. But we shouldn't leave the room together or it will create gossips, I will leave the first and you can leave a little while after me and join me somewhere outdoor. Where would you like to go ?
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:12 am

Coralie giggled as he grabbed her elbow, yet her heart fluttered at his touch.

She blushed, placing her hands upon his doublet to smooth out the fabric as she looked around to make sure no one saw. "But does your majesty want to see every girl?" she whispered.

She smiled, "I shall do as your majesty wishes...especially if I wish it as well," she giggled, blushing. She looked about where they stood and spotted a number of ladies watching, some frowning and speaking to others behind their feather fans. She noticed a number of gentlemen as well, looking at the both of them as they spoke...

Coralie suddenly felt nervous, feeling as though she did not like such looks and gossip. She nodded, "I fear we are watched...of course, I will leave after you, I will go and perhaps grab a goblet of wine and walk about." She turned to look at the king again, his handsome face making her feel warm. "Do you think the courtyard is empty of people?" she whispered, grinning, "I think we could walk around if it please you, monsieur majeste."

Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:23 pm

He smile as he feel her little hands brushing against his doublet's fabric, he grow serious in hearing her question, look deep in her eyes and shake his head slowly.

No, mademoiselle, at this instant your are the only girl I want to see.

His hand touch her arm, stroking the softer's inner area of it and chuckle in hearing her words.

Good, I look forward seeing you dancing for me.

He grow serious again, feeling that she is nervous about other people's glance on them and nodd.

Of course we are watched, you know at court everyone observe everyone, especially me and people around me, you will get used to it and musn't forget it at any moment, but let's remain discreets anyway... good idea, it will seem more natural like that.

He reflect, then smile, finding her idea clever.

Yes, at night, especially in winter, outdoor places are deserted, so we can join each others there and walk around it, it's please me, mademoiselle.

He look around at people.

So we have rendez-vous in the courtyard, once you can escape discreetly, join me there, I will go now and wait for you, allright ?
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:52 am

Coralie nodded, "good," she laughed.

She nodded, again, "yes, your majesty." She gave a little grin, "we must be discreet." She could not help but feel a sort of giddiness from the idea of the two sneaking away.

She smiled, "it sounds like it will be lovely, monsieur majeste...like we will be under the cover of darkness, with only the moonlight," she imagined.

Coralie nodded, "yes, I will wait," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:26 pm

He laugh with her, seeing at her air that she find the situation funny and can't prevent to find it funny too, he nodd.

Yes, I think so, there isn't much risks to be seen there and it's should be nice.

He smile.

I go now.

François turn back and walk to the doorway, telling goodbye to people on his road and then leave the room.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Célébrations de Noël   

Back to top Go down

Célébrations de Noël
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: FRANCE :: Château de Versailles-
Jump to: