The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King Henry's Bedroom

Go down 
+11
René de Rohan
Martin de Navarra
Fernando Benedetti
Sancha de Aragón
Francesca Benedetti
Ricardo de Aragón
Ana de Navarra
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Quiteria de Navarra
Henry II of Navarre
Charles Brandon
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

King Henry's Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Henry's Bedroom   King Henry's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:19 pm

Yes, I go to sleep, I'm tired...and I have a headache.
Henry accompanied her to the bedroom door and fired her affectionately
Back to top Go down
Carmen de Salinas
Lady
Carmen de Salinas

PostSubject: Re: King Henry's Bedroom   King Henry's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:29 pm

Carmen went to the King's room.She felt much affection for him, and wanted to show his affection in these tough times.
_"Majesty, I´m Carmen de Salinas".She said and knocked on the door
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: King Henry's Bedroom   King Henry's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:47 pm

Yes, of course Lady Carmen...
Henry said gently.Lady Carmen's presence was comforting to Henry.
I heard that your niece has married the Duke of Suffolk.Congratulations, my lady...
Back to top Go down
Carmen de Salinas
Lady
Carmen de Salinas

PostSubject: Re: King Henry's Bedroom   King Henry's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:35 pm

_"Thank you majesty, you are very kind.I'm sorry for what has happened with the queen Francesca.Your mother, Queen Catherine, was like a mother to me and I feel a great affection for you and for the whole family Albret".
Lady Carmen said and took the king's hand affectionately
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: King Henry's Bedroom   King Henry's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:36 pm

I do not want to talk about the Queen Francesca, Lady Carmen......I heard about the death of your husband a few months ago, sorry, Lady Carmen, He was a very elderly man, I know you were very good to him.You did not have children, right?
Henry asked politely
Back to top Go down
Carmen de Salinas
Lady
Carmen de Salinas

PostSubject: Re: King Henry's Bedroom   King Henry's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:54 pm

_"No majesty...I have no children, I got married at sixteen and my husband was nearly sixty...My marriage lasted more than ten years, but we had no children, I had three abortions." Lady Carmen told the king and looked at him sweetly
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: King Henry's Bedroom   King Henry's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:15 am

Were you happy in your marriage?
Henry asked and looked at her with sweetness.
I think it would be very hard for you to be married to a man so old ...
Back to top Go down
Carmen de Salinas
Lady
Carmen de Salinas

PostSubject: Re: King Henry's Bedroom   King Henry's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:25 am

_"He was a good man and that's what matters...".
Carmen said and smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: King Henry's Bedroom   King Henry's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:28 pm

Have you thought about a new marriage?
Henry asked and he approached her.
My duty as king of Navarra,is contract a new marriage,My daughters need a mother, and I need a wife and a queen.You are an exemplary woman, your family descends from the family of my mother, and your niece is the Duchess of Suffolk. Henry grabbed her hand and looked at her sweetly.
Lady Carmen...Will you be my wife?
Back to top Go down
Carmen de Salinas
Lady
Carmen de Salinas

PostSubject: Re: King Henry's Bedroom   King Henry's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:17 pm

_"Majesty, I think that I do not deserve such an honor".
Lady Carmen said and she flushed.
_"but if this is your wish I will be happy to be your wife".
Lady Carmen approached the king and kissed him on the lips shyly.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: King Henry's Bedroom   King Henry's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:29 pm

Henry kissed her sweetly.
you are a special woman to me, and I'm sure you'll be a good wife and a good queen.I will write a letter to Cardinal de Zaragoza, for him to marry us in the Chapel of Santa Quiteria
Henry said and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Carmen de Salinas
Lady
Carmen de Salinas

PostSubject: Re: King Henry's Bedroom   King Henry's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:28 pm

_"It is a fantastic idea.I would like a simple and intimate wedding.I will send a letter to my sister and the Dukes of Suffolk for them to come to our wedding."
Lady Carmen looked at him thrilled, she gave him a kiss and left the room
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: King Henry's Bedroom   King Henry's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:12 am

I kissed sweetly Carmen, and she left my room.I was happy, Carmen was a very special woman
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Henry's Bedroom   King Henry's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:29 pm

A servant delivered a note and left

His Royal Majesty is invited to join Spring Party at Bavaria court. I wait for you at Neuschwanstein Castle next week with your lovely wife

Sincerely

Richard of Bavaria
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Henry's Bedroom   King Henry's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:07 pm

A servant leaves this note:

Your Majesty,

I do not know if you already know but my father has passed away recently. Since he had no male heirs and since I have no sons of my own, my father's crown has been passed onto your brother Martin and my cousin Sancha. Please send my love and loyalty to your brother.

Where I shall go I do not know....

Sincerely,

HRH Princess Francesca of Tuscany.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: King Henry's Bedroom   King Henry's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Brother,

I hope that you are doing well when this letter reaches you. I am in Bavaria attending the gala being held by The Princess Valerie and I must admit, the court here is much more interesting than in Navarre since you new "Queen" came to be.

Your new marriage is something I do not support. I will never recognize her as Queen. The one true Queen is still in love with you and I hope that someday, you return to her.

Your little Brother,

Francis
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: King Henry's Bedroom   King Henry's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:41 am

Brother,

I write to tell you that I have married a beautiful English Princess, Princess Katherine Tudor.  I believe that my marriage will benefit Navarre and create a necessary alliance with England for Navarre's protection.  Also I must admit that I have fallen in love with her.

I am going to live my married life in England for the time being but Katherine and I will be travelling to Navarre for a visit as soon as it can be arranged.  Give my love to all our siblings.

Your Brother,

Francis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Henry's Bedroom   King Henry's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Henry's Bedroom
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5