The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King Richard's study room

Go down 
+9
Aloysius Meyer
Isabella of Austria
Jane Renner
Sienna Rousseau
Philip of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer
Isabella of Portugal
Mionetta Rizzo
Gia Francesca Gasparri
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

King Richard's study room - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 6:41 pm

Richard looked at her and then nodded with a smile

I would be glad if you would learn our language, my Lady. That's not so much difficult to learn. One of Palace's ladies can give you some lesson. But of course you won't lose your spanish accent..
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 12:02 pm

"I thank you for that my lord i shall look forward to trying my best"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 2:08 pm

Richard smiled again while looking at her

You're very welcome, my Lady. Tell me something about your family. How is your mother Queen Joanna?

He asked
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 5:30 am

[color=#ff1493]"Mother is doing well thank you my lord however i do not like the way she is being treated in the convent by my brother. But he says it is best for her.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2019 9:37 am

Richard sighed

Yes...I know about her situation. I feel sorry for her. But I trust that spanish ambassadors are working for her freedom. I never met your brother. But maybe...you could talk with him..
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 8:20 am

"Thank you my lord for your concern for mother your Grace. I myself am in constant talks with the Spanish Ambassador and i am doing everything i can to help mother. I am not sure brother would want to speak with me for he i feel does not like me much.

Besides i am also concerned as to what my sister Eleanor would say as she has greater power than me being princess of Castille and she always felt it was best for mother. Is there a way my lord that you could possibly write a letter to my sister Eleanor informing her of concern for mother? I only ask this my lord as i am sure you are aware she is great friends with your wife and yourself but i do understand however if you refuse this."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 9:11 am

Richard listened with attention. Then he nodded after her words

But of course, my lady Isabella. I'll write a letter to your sister Eleanor, if this can help. I'm sure that there is a way to free your mother. Don't worry, my Lady. I'm happy to be useful to your cause..

He said touching softly her hand
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 12:26 pm

I looked at the king and a huge smile came to my face.
"Thank you your Grace i am so happy perhaps if you write to her she may understand and try to help. May i ask my lord when will you write to Eleanor just wondering my lord. Your kingdom is such a beautiful place and may i be welcome to remain here a while" Isabella said with confidence in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 8:50 am

Richard smiled warmly

I'll write to your sister as soon as I can, my lady. Probably, just after our conversation. I'm glad you like my court. You may stay here as long as you wish..

He said looking at her
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 8:23 pm

"I thank you my lord i shall indeed stay a while and hope that you can come to an agreement with my sister about mother. My lord is there a place where i can pray?"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 5:34 pm

Richard nodded

Of course, my Lady. There is a Chapel in the Palace. You may go there and pray everytime you wish. Just...that's a lutheran chapel. I know you're catholic. But here in my country..we are reformists..

He explained
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 6:28 pm

"I thank you my lord and yes i am Catholic and a Lutheran chapel would not be the same but i shall try my best and pray for mother.

My lord do you think you will come to an agreement with my sister?"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 9:10 am

Richard nodded after a sigh

I hope so, my Lady. Your sister Eleanor may reach us in Bavaria, if she likes. So we can talk freely about your family's situation. The letter will be sent as soon as possible..

He explained again
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 6:30 pm

"That would be nice for her to come here and speak with you. As i am sure you are aware my lord my sister holds great power in Spain being a princess of Castille. It is also rumoured she will wed soon. May i ask my lord how did you meet your wife the Queen?"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2019 10:13 am

Richard nodded again

Oh...I'm glad to hear that. Hope your sister will be happy in her marriage. I met Eleanor when she was sent here from Spain. It was an arranged marriage. But we fell in love very quickly. So..I guess we're lucky having love in an arranged marriage..

He explained
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 7:14 pm

"I am so glad my lord that you and you wife are happy together and i am sure you will be blessed with many children too. My sister is also a friend of your wife being Spanish too. I hope myself to be married one day to a fine man worthy of me"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 2:39 pm

Richard smiled at her

Oh I'm sure of it, my Lady. When your sister will come at court, we can talk about your family's situation together. Be faithful. Everything will be alright..

He said trying to comfort her
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 5:51 pm

"I hope so my lord. I do not know what my sister will think of this as she is a proud princess of Castille and she pretty much rules over Castile and she controls mother's household too. I worry she will think me foolish." She said to him
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:19 pm

Richard shook his head

Oh no..I don't think so, my lady. On the contrary, I think she will be very grateful to you. On the other hand, you both share the same love for your mother..

He replied
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 12:27 pm

"I hope so to my lord. Thanking for agreeing to see her. Let me know when arrives my lord. I hope you can reach an agreement.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 10:56 am

Richard nodded

I surely will, my Lady. Now...if you forgive me, I need to go in my study room. I'll write a letter to your sister..and I have other matters to deal with. I wish you a good day, Princess..

He stood up bowing at her
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 12:26 pm

"Thank you your majesty good day to you as well" i curtsy to him.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 11:45 am

Richard smiled again and left the room
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2020 1:28 pm

I come to king Richard's study and knocked and wait to be admitted.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 5:22 pm

A servant entered to announce the presence of Princess Eleanor. Richard, sitting at his desk while signing some documents, nodded at him

Let her come in..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Richard's study room
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next