The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Elizabeth More's Bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Daunce
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Daunce

Elizabeth More's Bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth More's Bedchamber   Elizabeth More's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Daunce
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Daunce

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth More's Bedchamber   Elizabeth More's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:24 am

Elizabeth hated packing and unpacking. It was chores in her opinion and chores aren't fun. Boring is not in Elizabeth More's vocabulary. But she has no choice. Servants only really bring her bags and sets them up so she has to do it herself. She sets her daughter Jane and sets up a couple of toys.

Jane giggles and starts playing with them as Elizabeth puts her dresses in the dresser. She then lays a few books out messily on the bed.

"We are going to have a new life sweetheart"

Jane bites on the stuffed doll Alice had made for her. She didn't think she would apperciate it but Jane was happy so it doesn't matter.

"And maybe we'll have a handsome new father for you too."

Finally Jane throws a doll at Elizabeth. She cannot help but sit down on the floor and play with her.

Back to top Go down
Pierre Du Bois
Diplomat
Pierre Du Bois

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth More's Bedchamber   Elizabeth More's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:15 pm

"Ma tante? Ma tante m'a envoyé ici? Pour quoi? Jean! Jean, dis-moi pourquoi je suis ici," Pierre shouted. Jean, his servant, would not tell him. Because he could not tell him. 'Non, non, mon seigneur. Je ne peux pas vous dire quoi que ce soit. Votre tante m'a donné des instructions strictes pour vous offrir à l'Angleterre, et d'attendre son arrivée. C'est tout, 'répondit Jean. With that Jean left, and Pierre turned away. "Is this my chambers," he asked, himself. He fiddled with the door knob, and stepped back as the door opened. And, he slowly stepped into the room, and saw these weren't his rooms. "I'm sorry, my lady," he said, looking at the mother and child.

(First Translation: "My Aunt? My Aunt sent me here? For what? Jean! Jean, tell me why I am here,")
(Second Translation: 'No, no, my lord. I cannot tell you anything. Your Aunt gave me strict instructions to bring you to England, and wait for her arrival. That is all,' Jean replied.)
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Daunce
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Daunce

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth More's Bedchamber   Elizabeth More's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:40 pm

The door opens quickly. She almost expects it to be her dad since he had a habit of entering his kids rooms without even knocking. But it isn't Elizabeth finds herself staring at a man....a rather handsome one. Normal women would scream...but Elizabeth wasn't exactly your average girl. She gives him a deep smile.

"Oh it's fine," She says grinning as Jane crawls over to the man "I don't mind surprise visitors coming into my room. I'm Elizabeth...it seems my daughter likes you."
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth More's Bedchamber   Elizabeth More's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:55 am

Thomas heard that his daughter Elizabeth came to court. So he decided to to pay her a visit. She must have been grown after all this time. He knocked at her door

Elizabeth...are you there, sweetheart? It's your dad...
Back to top Go down
Pierre Du Bois
Diplomat
Pierre Du Bois

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth More's Bedchamber   Elizabeth More's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:53 am

Pierre grinned. But, he felt so embarrassed. He was not in his own chambers. Pierre had entered some beautiful woman's chambers.....on accident! "Oh, erm, Hi," he said, as he looked at the infant. Pierre was not good with children. "I'm Pierre. Pierre Du Bois," he said, to her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Daunce
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Daunce

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth More's Bedchamber   Elizabeth More's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:58 am

"It's nice to meet you Pierre I'm Elizabeth More," She says with a grin. Suddenly the door knocks and her father's voice rings through the room. "Do you mind Pierre? It's my father I cannot ignore him." She points over to the couch "you can have a seat."

She picks up Jane and walks over to the door.

"Hello father," She says before looking at Jane, "Look who's here it's Grandfather! We also have a visitor. This is Pierre"
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth More's Bedchamber   Elizabeth More's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:46 pm

Thomas entered in the room and smiled warmly as he saw Elizabeth. Little Jane ran towards him and he took her in his arms

Jane...my sweetheart! Have you missed your old grandfather?

He kissed Jane's cheek and came closer to Elizabeth, hugging her

Elizabeth, my darling...how are you? Your mother and I missed you greatly. I find you happy and in good spirit. Oh...I see you have company. My lord...

He bowed at the man, noticing she already had a visit. Jane kept wrapping her arms around his neck
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Daunce
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Daunce

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth More's Bedchamber   Elizabeth More's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:52 pm

Well it is a good thing her father was being civil towards Pierre. Behaving a bit more properly after both becoming a mother and becoming a widow. While she still had her taste for good men she had to set a good example for her young daughter.

Father had often said having children changed his life and he couldn't be more...accurate about that statement.

"I've been enjoying court very much." she says with a smile at the sight of Jane being so happy with her grandfather. "I've been spending a lot of time with the Princess Cordelia, she's very kind"
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth More's Bedchamber   Elizabeth More's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:14 am

Thomas smiled and nodded approvingly

Ohh...Princess Cordelia, yes. Indeed she is, darling. Your mother became her governess. And, as you probably heard, the King just appointed me Lord Chancellor. Oh...but talk me about you, dear. Is there something new since last time I saw you?

He asked smiling, still holding Jane in his arms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth More's Bedchamber   Elizabeth More's Bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth More's Bedchamber
Page 1 of 1