The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Garden of Ludlow

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

Garden of Ludlow Empty
PostSubject: Garden of Ludlow   Garden of Ludlow I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

Garden of Ludlow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden of Ludlow   Garden of Ludlow I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:07 pm

Although the clouds were blue their was still a hint of coldness in the air Mary wrapped a light cloak around her shoulders looking at the daisies appearing on the grass glancing at Elizabeth.

What would you prefer I called you I know that the name Elizabeth can be shortened to lizzie or beth even. My grandmother was named Elizabeth I often wish my farther told me more about her my grandparents came from the time of the war of the roses my farther fears of a rebellion he may not speak of it but he is king.

Smiling Mary took in the beautiful flowers in bloom and the blossom on the trees soon the apple trees would start to bud.

What part of England are you from Elizabeth tell me what it is like. I like to hear the voices of the people and their opinions what do they think of my farther banishing my mother.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Hervey
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Hervey

Garden of Ludlow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden of Ludlow   Garden of Ludlow I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:24 pm

Elizabeth was walking with Lady Mary. She was away from her home, Whitehall Palace. Away from her mother and father.. It was so hard for her.
She looked at Mary and smiled gently.

My family and friends call me Bess. But you can call me what you want, your highness. I was born in Thurleigh, Bedfordshire. It is a small village. My father, Sir George Hervey is a soldier in the service of the Henry VIII's army. I have a brother. His name is Nicholas Hervey and I have an illegitimate brother, Gerard Hervey. My family is living at Thurleigh.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

Garden of Ludlow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden of Ludlow   Garden of Ludlow I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:43 pm

Mary noticed that she did not mention her mother was it out of respect for Mary knowing her current situation? It was always best to not pry and her family were loyal to her Farther which was nice to know.

I think that I shall call you Bess as it suits you did your Farther ever meet my Farther personally? He might also know the Duke of Suffolk my Farther never goes far without him.

Although Mary didn't spend any personal time with the Suffolks she admired and respected them for staying loyal to her Farther no matter what had happened.

When the Duke of Suffolk married my late Aunt it was then that I felt he truly was apart of our family.
Back to top Go down
Emma Moore
Lady-in-waiting
Emma Moore

Garden of Ludlow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden of Ludlow   Garden of Ludlow I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:35 pm

Emma entered the garden. Princess Mary and her new lady-in-waiting, Lady Elizabeth was walking. Emma smiled at them and she curtsied. She was carrying a large painting.

Your Highness..
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

Garden of Ludlow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden of Ludlow   Garden of Ludlow I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:12 pm

Mary was very surprised to see Emma back so quick but also happy about it to.

Emma I am very glad to see you back let me introduce you to Elizabeth she is from Kent.

Mary wanted to talk privately with Emma about her farther and to see how he was she smiled but with her eyes she spoke hoping Emma would understand.

Emma has just come back from court Bess and tell us how is my most beloved Farther.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Hervey
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Hervey

Garden of Ludlow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden of Ludlow   Garden of Ludlow I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:28 pm

Bess stared Emma from head to toe. She was a blonde, beautiful English girl. She was carrying a great pocket and Bess understood that was a special pocket for Princess Mary. She decided to leave them alone.

Your highness, I'll leave you alone. I have some work to do in the castle. If you need me I'll be inside.

She smiled and went in.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

Garden of Ludlow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden of Ludlow   Garden of Ludlow I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:30 pm

Mary watched Bess walk away she was hoping to find out more about her all in good time she thought but what was on her mind she would now tell Emma.

Emma do you think we can trust lady Bess their is something that I can't put my finger on just yet I think she is a spy because she is from Kent the very same place as you who I shall not name.

Little things were starting to annoy Mary the fact that she did not curtsey to her after leaving. She had a gut twisting fear that something terrible was going to happen at the hands of that concubine.
Back to top Go down
Emma Moore
Lady-in-waiting
Emma Moore

Garden of Ludlow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden of Ludlow   Garden of Ludlow I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:45 pm

Emma watched Bess carefully. She was a young and beautiful lady. Before coming to the castle she had done a little research about lady Elizabeth.

Your highness, I did a little research. Lady Elizabeth is a soldier's daughter. Her father still is not in the military. Her mother was a lady in waiting of the queen Katherine, your mother. Her family has nothing to do with the Boleyns. They live in a small house in Kent.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Hervey
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Hervey

Garden of Ludlow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden of Ludlow   Garden of Ludlow I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:50 pm

Bess came running. There was an envelope in her hand and she curtsied

My lady.. I'm sorry I'm interrupting your conversation, forgive me but this letter has now arrived. Written by the son of the Duke of Suffolk.

She handed her the letter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

Garden of Ludlow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden of Ludlow   Garden of Ludlow I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:49 am

Mary relaxed a little after Emma spoke she heard Elizabeth calling her and turned to her.

A letter for me to this very day I still expect all letters to come from my farther. I shall read this letter in the shade with a cool glass of water. Bess would you mind sitting with me as I write it. These are dangerous times anything I write could be taken out if context or a plot even.

Mary gave a fake smile to them both but it hurt her deeply to have no freedom of speech to not see her mother for her farther to treat her as a bastard.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Hervey
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Hervey

Garden of Ludlow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden of Ludlow   Garden of Ludlow I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:53 pm

Bess smiled and she gave the letter to her Princess, Mary. She was very happy with her

My lady, I heard that there are still a lot of supporters of your mother in the court. They are still supporting your mother as a queen and your father's true wife.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

Garden of Ludlow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden of Ludlow   Garden of Ludlow I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:10 pm

Mary was very grateful to Bess for her words of comfort. Mary needed honest people around her during times like these and it seemed she had that in Bess and Emma.

Thank you Bess for your honest words. I need honest people around me so if you ever hear anything be not afraid to speak it in thine presence.

Mary smiled warmly how quick the seasons were changing, half the leafs on the tree were crisp in brown.
Back to top Go down
Louise of Burgundy
Duchess of Burgundy
Louise of Burgundy

Garden of Ludlow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden of Ludlow   Garden of Ludlow I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 7:13 pm

Louise of Burgundy looked around the gardens which she had entered, she had long dark hair as well and her brother Louie also resided in Ludlow, Louise entering the gardens after seeing her older Yorkist brother named Louie, Duke of York who was her half brother Louise was now in the gardens walking with her brother Louie "Brother, will you come to Burgundy with me" Louise asked Louie of York and he nodded "Of course little sister, my time at court hadn't been well but sometime in Burgundy with you and away from England might do me well" Louie spoken to his little sister as he was much older then her by 6 1/2 years almost, looking around Louie smiled "Little sister you though must make yourself known to these Tudor's, I trust they will adore you and I hear the Princess is in need of a friend, she is our cousin of the blood after all" Louie smirked and kissed her forehead, Louise couldn't help but blush a bit and she looked ahead seeing the Princess Mary Tudor with her ladies, she was nervous of their meeting as she hadn't been to England before many times but she loved her brother and trusted him very much and simply nodded

"Yes brother, are you certain she will like me" Louise asked nervously and Louie nodded "Of course, now go, enjoy yourself" Louie spoken and gestured her forward to the Lady Mary, Louie looked at the Lady Mary "My little sister, she wished to meet you" Louie spoken to the Lady Mary then bowed to her in respect and walked off, Louie was a alliance with the Lady Mary and got along with her well.

Walking off Louie went to tend to his duties, Louise stood looking at the Lady Mary and curtsies to her "Your highness" Louise spoken nervously to her and smiled a bit, she was young and beautiful but she was a Princess of Burgundy as well, Looking at the Lady Mary after being announced as a guest wanting to see her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garden of Ludlow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden of Ludlow   Garden of Ludlow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garden of Ludlow
Page 1 of 1