The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Trail through the woods

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

Trail through the woods - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 3:55 pm

He'd had a special horse prepared for Lady Jane, a mare that was gentle with all her riders and of a beautiful tan coat with silvery blonde mane. Together they rode through the small trail through the forest, where brown and red leaves crunched underfoot. "This day is a little colder than I expected," he said by way of apology.
Back to top Go down
Jane Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 4:37 am

Jane sat atop of the horse taking in all that the french woodland had to offer. It was a gentle ride the horse taking it easy as it walked in narrow paths and steep woodland hills. Jane was very cautious all the leaves were falling the weather had been nothing but fog and rain in the morning. One foot wrong; she could see herself being thrown as the horse lost its footing on a bunch of soaking wet leaves. "My Lord needs not apologize for the weather tell me do you come to the woods often? As this seems like a natural setting for you."
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 3:16 pm

"I enjoy being outdoors. It offers me a peace I am rarely afforded," he answered her. Seeing that Jane was a little afraid of the path, so he put a steadying hand upon the pommel of her saddle to ease her. "What do you do to relax when you're in England?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 6:51 pm

At first Jane had to think about his question nothing really exciting had ever happened in her life coming to France was as exciting as it got for her. Her days back in England were very much the same sewing being obedient of her family wishes Jane had yet to find out exactly just who she was. "I do not lead a very interesting life." She bowed her head down in embarrassment for her lack of adventure and zest for life. How could one plan out there life when they were given orders by family to behave themselves and not show any disrespect to the family name. "What you see with me is what you get a simple plain Jane."
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 5:37 pm

His smile brightened. "You are far from simple and plain, mademoiselle. You think too lowly of yourself. Hopefully while you're here in France we shall teach you some confidence."
Back to top Go down
Jane Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 7:31 pm

"Confidence? "Is that how he saw me Jane thought to herself someone lacking in confidence it certainly wasn't the case. Jane had confidence her trouble was that she was too loyal and obedient which left little time to be had to do the things she so wanted to do. Was it not loyalty and obedience what men wanted in a future wife they were all so different it was tiring trying to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 9:02 pm

"I did not mean it to be rude. Perhaps I used the wrong English word. You seem to only view the world and not be apart of it. That is no way to live," he said gently.
Back to top Go down
Jane Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 8:46 pm

He was right; but how of course could Jane change this. She was obedient to her family as they had suffered enough embarrassment because of their father's behavior. "Maybe I haven't found myself. How can I when we live in a mans world and have to obey by the men in my family. You are lucky for you are a man and do not face the same prejudices as women."
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 4:22 am

"That much is true, I cannot truly understand what a woman goes through in life. Men are free to an extent. Women must be subservient. But while you are with me you can trust that I shall not force you to subjection. Say what you feel, be happy here," he could only suggest.
Back to top Go down
Jane Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 9:48 pm

"Have you ever traveled to the British Isles" Jane asked the man who she was sharing her present company with. He was softer on the eye;something menacing about him that Jane wanted to discover. Deep down Jane knew that she could not fall for any man; even if he was so deviously handsome as this one. Like an obedient child to her parents; she'd let them choose her suitor.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2022 10:36 pm

I stand at edge of the woods completely lost! I had come here to see my dearest friend Inge. Looking to the left I saw nothing but trees as far as my eyes could see and also in opposite direct. Frustrated… I picked up my skirts and just began to walk again. After what felt like hours.. far-away I could hear the sounds of thudding on the ground.. it was horse hoofs!
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2022 5:35 pm

Inge received Sybille reply to her letter. So she knew that she was going to arrive that day. She took an horse from stables and kept on riding towards woods. She looked among trees, since it was almost sunset. Night was coming and it could be dangerous walking or riding alone there. Suddenly she saw a female figure among trees. She rode her horse towards her and she finally could recognize her friend

"Sybille! Sybille! I'm here..please, stop there!"

She shouted moving her hand. So she got off from her horse and she ran to hug her

"Oh Sybille! My dear friend. Finally you came! Were you lost..are you feeling alright? God..you must be so tired. Let's have a sit here for a moment before going to the Palace.."

They sat under a tall tree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trail through the woods
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3