The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Palace Main Hall

Go down 
+2
Martin de Navarra
Henry II of Navarre
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:38 pm

Palace Main Hall Hzmgm
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:29 pm

I ordered my servants prepare a delicious dinner...That night we had a special guest: Guinevere Le Fay, Duchess of Cornwall.I called my brother, Prince Martin because I thought it would be beneficial a marriage between him and the Duchess.
She was related to the English royal house, and that marriage benefited our relations with England.
She also attended the dinner, my eldest sister, Princess Anne but my wife was away, she was in France.
Back to top Go down

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:48 pm

As I turn up I pick one off my best dresses

Palace Main Hall Imagecty

As I enter the hall I deep curtsy and smile to the King who has made me welcome here
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:04 pm

A servant announced my entry:
_"His highness, Martin de Albret, infant (prince) of Navarre".
I walked into the room and sat next to that beautiful woman unknown.
_"hello my lady, welcome to Navarre".I told her and I stared with my striking blue eyes
Back to top Go down

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:08 pm

As the prince is announced I look towards the door and smile as he enters I drop into a deep curtsy Highness
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:16 pm

I approached my brother and I took him by the Duchess, I present to Guinevere Le Fay, Duchess of Cornwall, She is our guest of honor...I'm going to leave you two alone...I have to talk about issues with our sister Anne...I told them and I retired to talk to my sister.
Back to top Go down

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:20 pm

As the King leads me to his brother then leaves us feeling embarssed thank you your Majesty, as I smile at the Prince unsure what to say I curtsy do him as I look up and smile Hello your highness are you well? little nervous and unsure what to say
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:37 pm

I looked carefully at the Duchess...Yes, my lady, I'm fine,Would you like us to sit down together at dinner? . I asked him affectionately and offered her my hand to take to the table.
Back to top Go down

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:40 pm

Smiles yes as I smile and give him my hand does your brother do that offend
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:55 pm

My brother has some family issues to deal with our sister Anne...my lady,Anne is abbess of an important monastery in France...You and I will be together at dinner.Do you have a sister named Rebecca?
Back to top Go down

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:59 pm

Smiles it would be a honour to have dinner with you, I do hope I have not offend you your highness, your brother has made me feel welcome and I am please I have met you. I do hope we can also be friends as I have pretty much falling in love since I have been here as I look at him and notice his eyes
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:17 pm

_"I'm sure we'll be good friends, my lady...".I said affectionately._"In love with our kingdom?"
Back to top Go down

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:16 am

very much so as I smile and sit at the table i have never left England before
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:20 pm

I'm glad to know you think that of our country...Here the summers are very hot and very cold winters.And tell me, my lady; Do you have a sister named Rebeca?
Back to top Go down

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:25 pm

yes I do, you know of her. Most men do you see she is the far prettier one then I. looks down at her lap then back up
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:32 pm

I heard about her in Italy, They said she's a great literate.I said smiling.Does she live in England?
Back to top Go down

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:37 pm

Smiles as I met his eyes yes she does in Cornwall, yes she is very clever se once seduce the King of Englandsmiles it is funny that se wanted to bed him yet am the one who want to kill him. Her head is too far in the clouds to be able to run a country she too busy chasing men. as I pick up a goblet and sip the wine please forgive me I know I should not talk off my sister like that I do love her dearly
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:46 pm

Yes, you are right my lady, I said smiling and I drank my glass of wine...We hate the emperor..His grandfather gave him Pamplona, the capital of our kingdom.I was born there and also all my brothers and sisters, My parents had thirteen children.. I said with a laugh.I am the son twelfth
Back to top Go down

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:52 pm

I smile and very handsome you are as well feeling the wine go to my head please forgive me I did to mean to say embarssed
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:03 pm

I let go a big laugh, Thank you for your compliment, my lady!. I exclaimed cheerfully.Do you want more wine?. I said kidding .
Back to top Go down

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:17 am

Smiles actually I will have more wine. His Majesty was saying how he might like to be engage what do you think about it?
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:09 am

About it what, my lady?
Back to top Go down

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:23 pm

just want to know what you think that is all, you see I never been in love or engage as I been to busy fighting to get my crown back as I look at him sorry I do not mean to upset you your highness, smiles as am drawn into his eyes and presence
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:09 pm

You never bother me, my lady..I've never been in love, in this matter you and I are alike,Since I was sixteen years old I've been fighting in the wars of Italy.. ..I said, looking at her fixedly
Back to top Go down

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:37 pm

you will do well then, do you not get fed up with fighting as I smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Palace Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Main Hall   Palace Main Hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palace Main Hall
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: SPAIN :: Kingdom of Navarre-
Jump to: