The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Stroll through the Bushes

Go down 
+4
Mary Tudor
Stephen Gardiner
Hans Holbein
Jane Bassett
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:22 pm

Jane turned and saw the tears from the womans eyes and she sighed and went over "Please do not cry over such things, for it does not deserve tears of one so beautiful and youthful."
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:26 pm

I wipe the moisture from my eyes and clear my throat as I feel the stab of humiliation,"You told me he was kind,"I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:31 pm

Jane nodded "He is kind, very kind." she whispered "I think he is kind enough to not tie you down to marriage...do you not wish to let your heart explore and find the one it loves?"
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:33 pm

I scoff, does she think I am a free woman who is able to conduct my own affairs and do as I wish? That I am not.
"I do not have that freedom. I would have loved him greater than any other. I should have thought he would have given me enough respect to respect our pre marital vows."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:36 pm

Jane looked at the woman "I love him more than what any other could." she said her anger flaring again "I am not standing here any longer arguing over a marriage that was going to happen, for it is foolish to argue over a man."
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:40 pm

I shrug, utterly exasperated,"And perhaps you do,"I say simply as I look to her.

Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 Princessofmontpensier
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:45 pm

Jane looked at the woman and sighed and began to walk off.
Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 Tumblr_mgudyjjVQn1rerm5wo1_500
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:47 pm

As she turns away I crouch to the grass and wrap my arms around my legs, resting my head upon my knees. What do I do now?
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:49 pm

Jane looked at her worry showing on her pale eyes "If ever you do need a guide, you know where i am." she said,
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:54 pm

I scowl upon her words,"If ever I need a guide I will bypass Your Grace."

I straighten myself as I climb into a stand. My dress spills around me and my hair sticks in an unsightly way to my face, damp with tears.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:57 pm

Jane sighed and nodded "My offer is always available." she whispered "Please, do not call me your grace.." with those words she turned and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:58 pm

Jasper had heard that his wife -how he loved those words- had taken a stroll in the morning and so he came to find her. He saw her walking away with apparent urgency,"Jane!"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:04 pm

Jane looked at Jasper then to Mary "Oh God." she whispered as she covered her face with one hand and then took it away.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:06 pm

Jasper chuckled and held her waist so she could be close to him,"No...ti's I your husband,"I replied jokingly.

He then looked at the very pretty young girl with her,"Oh, good day...lady?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:08 pm

Jane looked up at him and sighed "This is no ordinary lady, this was..well is your betrothed." she said and she kept her gaze upon him face his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:09 pm

I stare wide eyed at his displays of affection towards her which pain me to regard. I sink into a curtsey with the hopes that the ground will liberate me from this situation and swallow me whole. With such love he looks at her...
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:11 pm

Jasper looked at Jane with a despairing look,"Wha-"

Jasper straightened his coat awkwardly as she addressed him with such grace and reverence. He gave a cursory glance around the wood and nodded his head in acknowledgement of her respect. He let go of Jane...
"Ehm…Lady Mary, good day."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:13 pm

Jane sighed and looked away her head was already throbbing with the earlier feud and now she really couldn't be bothered with another, looking at them both again she decided to be silent.
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:18 pm

"Your Grace,"I whisper and swallow away a bank of tears. With the two of them in silence
I remark immediately their embarrassment at the situation. I feel a dull guilt as I rise from my curtsey. I do not know what to say or how to speak. Here they both stand together and I am an annoying obstacle to their pleasure.

"Congratulations, Your Grace."
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:20 pm

Jasper took Janes hand discreetly,"Thank you, Lady Mary."

He kicked the ground beneath him and mumbled,"Ah...We both must beg of your forgiveness. I will repay your father an eh..."
Words failed him.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:23 pm

Jane looked at them both and she sighed her eyes landing back on Mary "As i said before, if ever you need a guide ask either i or my sister Anne...i think she would be more better." she said with a nod her eyes trained on the woman infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:26 pm

I nod and cover my lips to conceal a whimper. He is so very handsome and erudite, how I have missed out and how luck has forgot me.
"Well...Good day then, Your Grace,"Suddenly I feel a surge of strength course through me-I no longer feel a feeble young girl. I cannot say I know if I looked foolish or asserted confidence, but I replied coldly to his wife,"I will never require your aid."

I swiftly pick up my hemline and walk quickly through the grass, heading for the palace...
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Jane looked at the woman who quickly walked away her chest heaved at the anger that was being withheld at her that she had held in all morning "That was a lovely start to the day." she said in a amused tone as she kept her gaze upon the retreating woman.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:32 pm

Jasper raised his brows in admiration of Mary's bravery and beauty. He felt a deep shame for his actions and thought Jane's words were insensitive however he said nothing. He kissed her hand softly,"Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:35 pm

Jane looked back to him and nodded thought she could read him like a book now and she smiled "You find her beautiful, yes?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Bushes   Stroll through the Bushes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stroll through the Bushes
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next