The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Walled Garden

Go down 
+13
Mary Boleyn
Walter Hungerford
Sabrina Howard
Anne Boleyn
Henry VIII of England
Anna Stafford
Charles Brandon
Mary Rose Tudor
Anne Brett
Jane Bassett
Stephen Gardiner
George Boleyn
Hans Holbein
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Walled Garden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:08 am

"Charles looked at her sighing deeply"

I'm holding you in my arms, Anna. You're not walking. We're going in your room, dear. Don't worry...

"He kissed her again and left the garden"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:33 pm

"Oh yeah" she snuggles into him and closes her eyes falling asleep as he took her back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:55 am

Henry was finally ready for his hunt with Anne. Servants and guards were already preparing their horses. He came in the Walled Garden very early in the morning and looked around, looking for Anne

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:36 pm

Anne came to Walled Garden with her ladies-in-waiting. She looked around to see Henry and she smiled when she saw him. She walked straight to the King with a smile on her face and she held his hands

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:43 am

Henry saw Anne waiting for him, wearing her hunt clothes. He smiled and kissed her immediately, holding her face in his hands

Oh my love! You look beautiful..

Then he reached his horse. He ordered to a servant to help Anne to mount her horse

Guy! Help Lady Anne! Are we ready to go?

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:12 pm

Anne was ready to go. She looked at Henry

"We may go, darling"

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:46 am

Once Henry saw Anne on her horse, he took his reins and hit his horse's hips. They were ready for a long day among woods

Let's go, then!

They started riding and left Palace quickly

Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 8:01 pm

Sabrina entered the gardens with a bright smile on her face. The glistening snow crunched beneath her feet as she walked around, simply enjoying in lovely day and fresh air of winter.
Back to top Go down
Walter Hungerford
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Walter Hungerford

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:30 am

The winter was my favourite time off the year. I seemed much more suited to it than the summertime. It had been a fair good amount of months since I last saw Anne. The last time I saw her was at Kimbolton House when she was much sweeter. To clear my mind from thoughts thag would dampen my spirits, I pulled up my cloak, shielding myself. The sun was playing a rather decieving game it looked nice and warm but was bitterly cold. As I entered the walled garden I noticed the snowdrops coming into bloom. As I reached further in I noticed a lady, a rather young lady. Her black silky hair was blowing freely away from her face. My first instinct was to not disturb her as she looked rather peaceful. Before I knew it I had said these words out loud. I wish I could look as relaxed as you. Becoming aware that I had said this out loud I looked up at the sky feeling rather foolish.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:23 am

Completely surprised, like it was miracle, how it snuck up there, she heard a voice, a deep male voice from behind her. She spun, her heart hammering. Oh, my lord! You gave me a fright! She said, noticing how handsome he was and she smiled to him.
Back to top Go down
Walter Hungerford
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Walter Hungerford

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:28 pm

I gave a genuine smile as she was a true beauty. Her dark features were that of intrigueness to me how any man could bypass this beauty was beyond me. Taking her hand I bowed, placing a small kiss upon it. If I am not disturbing my lady would you care to walk with me on this fine afternoon. Something was pulling me towards this lady her accent was as sweet honey, one I could never tire of. But it was the eye's that held her innocence. Eye's that were a deep pool I would gladly let myself drown in.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:17 pm

There was something about the way he smiled that was irresistible, something in the warmth in his gaze that made her heart thud in her chest. I'd love to take a walk with you. She said and smiled as she felt his warm lips upon her skin. I'm Sabrina Howard, and you're? Sabrina asked as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Walter Hungerford
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Walter Hungerford

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 3:21 pm

She was a sweet young lady to lay my eye's upon. Her beauty was natural and it radiated in her subtle smile and big brown eye's. I am Walter Hungerford and the pleasure is all mine to meet you. I kept a hold of her hand gently tucking it under my arm. Shall we go and explore this walled garden even further Sabrina.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 11:06 pm

She looked at him steadily for a moment and then she smiled. It was the first genuine smile in days. Something about his presence made her feel herself again. That sounds like good idea. She said in warm voice as they started to walk about the garden. So tell me, my lord, about yourself.
Back to top Go down
Walter Hungerford
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Walter Hungerford

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 6:59 am

What would you like to know Sabrina. I had never really opened up to a woman before. But the way Sabrina had asked me was so natural and sweet it would be rude not to answer. I spent a lot of my time in France, where I met a girl, fell in love. We came to England where she was a lady in waiting to Katherine of Aragon. I guess that she grew bored of England so she headed back to France and that was when her true colours shone. So even men can be hurt by women too. I smiled wryly as I noticed my first butterfly of the year this was a good sign. I would rather live in England among the green pastures it really is beautiful. The company of Sabrina was very pleasant and she deserved to be treated like a lady. She was not like the other she didn't care about my rank she actually wanted to know me the real Walter. Not many people know this but I actually paint in my spare time when I'm not at court. It was a passion that I learnt from my father. I let one of my fingers wove around hers. And what about you sweet Sabrina. If you are not busy with court what are your passions.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:14 pm

She really wanted to know about the things he experienced and she listened with serious interest as he told of his love and hurt. Maybe it's better she left. Perhaps it wasn't meant to be. The thing I know for sure she's fool and you deserve better. Sabrina said,  touching Walter's arm, letting her hand to rest there at the moment. You paint? I'd really like to see your work. I'm very fond of arts. Sabrina sighed, she never much talked about herself, and no one take interest in her life. I'm a midwife and my job take me more of my time, but when I'm free I like to go out in nature and enjoy in peacefulness, and in simple things. I'm simple lady, nothing is so much interesting about me.
Back to top Go down
Walter Hungerford
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Walter Hungerford

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 2:14 am

That was it the moment Sabrina touched his arm the more he wanted to know her. He blushed profoundly at her kind words. The same goes to you Sabrina, same goes to you. I can't understand how a sweet lady like yourself isn't taken. Walter didn't remove her arm. He simply just stood their taking in her radiant beauty. Why do you say that your life is boring. We all come from different backgrounds I don't find you boring. Nature and child birth are the most natural, beautiful things on this earth. I say you have very good taste in what you do. Walter lead Sabrina to a nearby bench where they could sit and talk. Sabrina, their is to be a banquet with fireworks for Anne Boleyn. Would you accompany me.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 11:10 pm

Sabrina sat down on the bench and moved little to make space for Walter. Thank you for your words of kindness. It's just no one ever found me appealing or worth courting. I suppose if I had a fortune that wouldn't be case. She said as she twisted a ribbon in hands. You must be a first one who don't find me boring. About my work it is precious to me, even if it takes a lot of my time. She was surprised he wanted her to accompany him to banquet. There were far more beautiful and interesting ladies than herself, but from them all he asked her. It'd be my pleasure to accompany you. She lifted her eyes to look at his as her cheeks were blushed and she smiled a little nervously to him.
Back to top Go down
Walter Hungerford
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Walter Hungerford

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:13 pm

Walter shook his head in disagreement. Their were a lot of good qualities he was starting to discover in Sabrina and he enjoyed her company. I find you rather interesting Sabrina. In fact, it's been awhile since a lady could hold my attention. Walter was rather shy around ladies thats why he kept himself to himself. Sabrina was most certainly a lady who he wanted to see more of whenever he could. Then I am glad to have you as my company Sabrina. You are a very kind and gentle person their is no false pretence about you.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 9:25 pm

She smiled softly, a twinge of excitement in her belly, her heart skipping a beat as she looked at him. Then I found myself lucky. She said. There was something about him that made her feel like silly girl and lost for words. Why he had such effect on her? She wondered. As I'm glad t be in your company. With you I feel like myself without a need to pretend. And I've not felt that way for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Walter Hungerford
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Walter Hungerford

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 9:22 am

Never did he imagine that he would ever feel like this again. Walter was certain that he would end up a bachelor, but Sabrina was here and just as bright as her blonde locks, she had cast a light into his life. Isn't it wonderful to be ourselves with each other no need of pretence here.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 9:42 pm

His words made too much sense- ''He felt the same.'' was the sweet thought that flushed her smooth cheeks, and made her bright eyes sparkle. It's most wonderful feeling. And I haven't felt like this in long while.
Back to top Go down
Walter Hungerford
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Walter Hungerford

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:06 pm

I thought that I never would let my heart feel again. Now that it has I realize that this must be true, all others can't possibly of been real. She was like a small petite bird that I could just cradle in the palm of my hand for a lifetime. Her words sounded like that of a humming bird stretching her wings to only fly above Walter as a constant reminder of the happiness he felt in this moment.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:01 pm

At his words Sabrina's heart started to beat like the little drum, and she placed her hand upon his cheek gently. I never felt something like this, but I feel connected to you... And as much it's scary I don't want it to ever end. She said in all honesty as she looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Walter Hungerford
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Walter Hungerford

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 12:14 am

Walter placed his hand gently upon hers as he felt her baby blue eyes absorbing him in. This is just the beginning of something special. He assured her as he didn't want Sabrina to be scared of these feelings that arose to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walled Garden
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next