The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Walled Garden

Go down 
+13
Mary Boleyn
Walter Hungerford
Sabrina Howard
Anne Boleyn
Henry VIII of England
Anna Stafford
Charles Brandon
Mary Rose Tudor
Anne Brett
Jane Bassett
Stephen Gardiner
George Boleyn
Hans Holbein
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

Walled Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 8:04 pm

Sabrina smiled s he placed his hand upon hers. It was warm, and it did sent a shivers down her spine. Yes, a new beginning. She whispered as she locked her eyes with his.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 7:03 pm

It was quite a warm day when Mary entered the garden. She was lucky that she brought her parasol with her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 3:41 pm

*As I was walking in the garden I happened upon dear Mary. I walked towards her I smiled and gave a gentle kiss on her cheeks*. Dear Mary I am glad to see you. I have not seen you in quite a while. How is it with you dear
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 7:49 pm

I arrive at the garden to see if I could find Sabrina and when I was there I saw her my wife and Mary.

Sabrina may I speak with you please?

I turn while I wait and speak to my wife and niece how are you both?
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 12:48 am

*waiting to see my dear Mary so that we can see Thomas. I will be nice to see he
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 12:53 am

Thomas Howard wrote:
I arrive at the garden to see if I could find Sabrina and when I was there I saw her my wife and Mary.

Sabrina may I speak with you please?

I turn while I wait and speak to my wife and niece how are you both?
Seeing her Aunt, Mary was so happy to see her." Auntie Elizabeth, I'm so glad to see you." She says as she embraced her.
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 8:29 pm

How are you dear niece. I am so happy to see you. I have missed you so much. You are looking good. *giving Mary a loving embrace and smile*.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 10:09 pm

Mary smiles "I am very well." She missed one of her favorite Aunts "And you as well. It's been awhile since I saw you, How is the family?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 6:51 am

I see my wife and Mary together and I approach only to ask a question.

Mary my dear do you know where Sabrina went as y o u were just talking to her?

I shall not disturb your conversation I just wanted to ask you this.
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 2:29 am

Howard, Mary should be here soon.  I just spoke to her before I came here.  But Mary I am well and the family is good thank you for asking.  How is Anne.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 3:11 am

"Anne is very well. Have you heard that she is close to becoming Queen?" Mary says.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 4:01 am

It was a lovely day and the breeze was cool whenVictoriacame out of temporary isolation and finally got her daughters back from their nurse. She thought it was a wonderful idea to take both of her girls for a stroll.
Back to top Go down
Elena de Petrova
Lady
Elena de Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 5:24 pm

Elena walked into the walled garden for fresh air as she enjoys the beautiful sun
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 11:28 pm

As As Victoria kneels down to pick some wildflowers to make a crown, one of the little girls sees a butterfly and chases it without her mother knowing. The curious little girl runs after it and bumps into the Lady.
Back to top Go down
Elena de Petrova
Lady
Elena de Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 7:16 am

Elena looks shocked and then she falls on the ground
oh great
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 9:53 pm

Noticing that her daughter has left her side, Victoria picks the other child up."Elizabeth there you are." says Victoria as she approaches her child and the stranger."You almost have me worried. Certainly lucky that you haven't been taken by a gypsy or worse a witch." She looks at the lady and stands up. "Forgive me if my child had caused you any trouble."
Back to top Go down
Elena de Petrova
Lady
Elena de Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:34 am

Elena looks at the woman as she softly smiles
i am fine my knee is bleeding but i will be fine
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2019 12:42 am

As Victoria grabs Lizzy's hand to make sure she doesn't run off, she says "Tis a good thing to hear. After all, I'm sure tis nothing but a scrape." Victoria smiles. "I'm not sure if I have seen you around court. You must be from some else where?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walled Garden
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7