The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:38 pm

I looked at it picking it up "If a woman was with child could you speak through the listening part so the baby could hear the farther's voice perhaps" I wondered around the room looking at his other objects "Are you one of those men that brings his work home with him"
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:45 am

Agostino laughed after hearing her words. He shook his head

Oh no...medicine is not at that point, yet. Maybe in the future. I can just hearing heartbeat with this. And I'm not used talking about work at home. Oh unless I am asked..

He looked at the object in his hands and then raised his eyes to her

Do you wish..I show you how it works? On your person, I mean..
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:48 pm

"Yes of course you may you may want to warm it up before using it upon my person. How do you hear a baby heart neat then" I looked up at him noticing his eye color for the first time a pearly blue I wondered how long he would get bored of me
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:02 am

Agostino smiled once her eyes met his. He took the object and put if softly on her chest. He could now notice the perfect curves of her breasts and gulped. He leaned his ear on the other side

I can hear your heartbeat, Muriel. In this way..Oh about a baby it's a bit more complicated. But..I notice that you're heart is beating faster. Do you feel warm?

He saw her breasts moving up and down because of breathing. So he tried hardly to turn his eyes somewhere else
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:10 am

I never had a man this close to me before it was nice but all my sensations were tingling and I had no idea as to why "yes I feel exceptionally warm Agostino how about you are you warm? My natural instinct was to kiss him maybe I needed to get to know him better I put my hand on his chest feeling his heart pounding I removed the object and lifted up his chin to meet my eye's "Are you feeling what I am feeling it's just I have never felt this before I was hoping to get to know you better before I did this" I gently pressed my soft lips on top of his soft,warm inviting lips both my hands on either side of his face moving them slowly against his. My heart beat slowed down but was replaced with a warm sensation and aching between my legs which was also warm but I crossed them tight anyway.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:13 am

Agostino remained stonished at first. When she pressed her lips against his he closed his eyes and let her kissing him. As their lips parted, he stared at her

Oh Muriel! You are...an incredible girl! I was desiring this, but I never dared to touch you. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever met..

He admitted, breathing and smiling. His hands were now on her hips
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:05 pm

Embarassed I removed his hands from my hips "It's fine you wanted me to kiss you but you seem surprised by it I can never understand why men do not make the first move if their is an mutual attraction I felt it lingering in the air and thought you would be ok with it"
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:43 am

Agostino shook his head. He smiled noticing she was embarassed

Oh no..it's not your fault, Muriel. You're a beautiful creature. It's...because I'm rather shy, sometimes. I'm very attracted by you. I just feard..to seem too bold. After all, you're a Duchess, an Howard. And I'm just a physician with no title..

He said with low voice but keeping his eyes on her
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:32 pm

I sighed sitting down on the side of the bed. "It is not about my title I would rather have someone like you than a big headed, arrogant, lousy no good for nothing man. If I was with a man like you my life would be simpler an easy. Having a rank does not make you a better person" I looked up to him wondering what he was thinking. "We can see what happens between us if you want"
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:01 am

Agostino looked at her. After showing her a smile, he sat next to her on bed

I ask nothing better that having the chance to know you, and to see what's happens between us. It's unuseful to deny the truth, Muriel. I felt immediately a strong attraction for you. I am not noble..neither rich. But I ask you this: do you accept me as your suitor?

He finally asked, smiling and touching her hand
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:49 am

I turned my hand upside down so our palms were touching. "But money can't buy happiness and so far you have made me happy which is why I say yes to your proposal" I placed my other hand on top of his it was important that I spent time with him . "It is late but I do not want to leave you I can spend another couple of hours up with you"
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:09 am

Agostino smiled. He took her hand and kissed it softly

Oh thank you, Muriel. This means a lot to me. Of course..I would like to spend the whole night with you. Ehm..just talking, of course. I am a gentleman, and I'll treat you with respect. What would you like to do? Reading..exploring my medical objects, talking. Or maybe kissing..

He added with a dreamy air on his face
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:39 am

Smiling I turned and sat on the bed "Well we have alot of options their you can kiss me until I fall asleep,read to me until I fall asleep or you may innocently let me fall asleep with you"
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:27 am

Agostino smiled. He followed her until the bed and sat at her side. Her words made him smile again

All these options are innocent, indeed. But until a certain point. Because...I'm a man, and your beauty could tempt me. You can spend the night here with me, Muriel. To see if things between us work..

He touched hesitantly her hand, hoping she would accept his offer
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:55 pm

I let my hand cover his with my own and smiled at his words of his future pleasures. "I shall try my best to look less attractive for you but if anyone should know of desires of the body it is you! I like to think that they will work out. Umm I need to take some layers of sleeping in a corset is not ideal." still holding his hand she looked at him wondering many things about him that she wished to learn.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:29 am

Agostino looked at her for a long moment in silence. After a while he shook his head and stood up

You're right, Muriel. You..you need something more comfortable to sleep. But I think I have what you need..

He opened the wardrobe and took a white nightgown. He showed it to her coming back at her side and looking at her figure

What about this, my dear? I think it suits on you..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:21 pm

I giggled in a kind way going up to him placing a kiss on his cheek. "I shall most certainly be covered up Agostino but it shall do. Where can I undress" Without a second thought I placed a kiss on his lips cupping his cheek with my hand. "It felt like the right time to kiss you am I wrong"
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:20 am

Agostino returned her kiss. He felt like a young boy in love for the first time. Without leaving his eyes from her, he showed her a separè

Oh..you can go there. You can undress without any fear to be seen by me, Muriel. I am a gentleman..
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:55 pm

Getting up I went and undressed behind the separè "Do you promise not to laugh" Stepping out in the night gown I was eager to quickly blow out all the candles and climb into bed
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:49 am

Agostino looked at her as she came out. The nightgown was perfect on her and he felt almost speechless

You...you're beautiful, Muriel. You're like a vision. The white brings out your eyes. But please, let me give in my bed. I..I can sleep on the sofa..

He took gently her hand leading her until the bed. They were so close that he could feel her soft breath on him
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 11:29 pm

I frowned unhappy with his choice. "Why can we not share the same bed I am after all dressed like a nun I shall not think this could arouse you into desire plus it will be and I will have no one to talk with"
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:17 am

Agostino smiled. Her words made him act tenderly and he reached her on bed. He sat on it. She loked so beautiful in her nightgown

I was just trying to act like a gentleman. But if you wish. I'll share the bed with you. I think I need your warmth next to me, tonight..
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Smiling I placed myself into bed first pulling the sheets around me to get comfy. "I think that makes more sense as if you were to sleep on the sofa then I need not of changed" I said matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:45 am

Agostino smiled. He slowly took the sheets and put himself under it at her side. He was not so close, fearing to disturb her. He cleared his throat and looked at her

Too late. I think you have no other choice than to accept me here all night, my lady..

He said playfully
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:18 am

"Oh that is good I am known to sleep like a starfish right in the center of the bed and I always wriggle my feet when I am sleeping too but that runs in the family my grandmother and aunt does that to." I outstretched my hand to the middle of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom   Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agostino De Agostinis's Bedroom
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next