The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Santa Quiteria´s Chapel

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

Santa Quiteria´s Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:02 pm

Santa Quiteria´s Chapel Jgzmn
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:57 pm

I entered the chapel.I was not a believer but I needed to pray...I knelt and began to pray silently
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:47 pm

The chapelis quite beautiful. I spin about the room, attempting to take it all in. Before long, I kneel at the altar, signing the cross, and I begin to pray...
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:48 pm

Henry entered the chapel...
In the chapel there was nobody...
Henry sat down and began to pray for his family."En el nombre del padre, del hijo y del espíritu Santo".
Henry said, making the sign of the cross on his forehead
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:49 pm

At that moment Henry saw Francesca and he smiled
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:54 pm

My eyes are still closed as I pray when someone else enters the chapel but there is no need to look and see. Hello Your Majesty. I continue to pray, now with eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:58 pm

Henry approached Francesca and he sits beside her.
"alteza, estoy feliz de ver que usted sigue aqui en Navarra con nosotros."(Highness, I am happy to see that you are still with us here in Navarre)
Henry said her in Spanish
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:02 pm

Thank You Your Majesty. It is an honor to be here. I look to him and smile. I am very happy that you invited me here.
(I can read spanish but cant write it very well so I will respond in English if thats ok)
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:11 pm

Henry looked at the sweet face of Princess...
Yo la estube observando durante la boda, es usted una mujer bellísima, mi señora
(I saw you at the wedding, you are a very beautiful woman)
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:16 pm

I cannot help but blush, Thank You Your Majesty. The service was very beautiful. I look to the altar once more, signing the cross, Amen.....I am surprised to see you alone.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:39 pm

My wife does not like Navarra..we do not have a good relationship,She is always in France..She is ten years older than me..but I needed the support of France to save my kingdom.I married her for that reason. I've never loved her.She and I have a daughter, her name is Jeanne.Sometimes I think I should ask for the annulment of my marriage,because I need a male heir and she is old to have more children....My sister Ana, hate my wife, Ana was engaged to my wife's brother; King Francis Of France, but finally they did not marry, Ana became a nun and since then she hates the French family
Henry said, looking at her affectionately...
excuse me my lady, if I talk too much but at this time I have many problems in my family...
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:48 pm

It is alright Majesty. I do not like the French very much either as they are fighting my country for control of it. I smile and gently take his hand. I have met your sister as she visited me in my chambers last night. She is a fiesty woman and very opinionated. I tilt my head as I look at him, If you feel an annulment is what you need to produce a male heir with another wife, then I say go for it. Do it for Navarre and for your own happiness.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:57 pm

I will travel to Rome to seek the annulment of my marriage..you are right: Navarra deserves an heir.Thanks for your advice, my lady

Henry said, he took her hand and gently stroked her hand.

you are a very kind woman, my lady.I've always thought that Italian women are delightful.Your cousin, Princess of Squillace, is also a very kind woman
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:05 am

Oh Your Majesty, you flatter me so. If you do take another wife, perhaps it shall be an Italian woman. My hand is still in his, our fingers intertwine. Sancha is a very nice woman and funny too. She likes to ask too many questions but that is alright. I still love her the same. I smile brightly, I feel so bad that you are alone.....
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:48 am

thanks, my lady.You are very nice and beautiful...
Henry said, and he approximated his face to hers looking at her with desire.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:33 am

I can see the flames of desire deep within his eyes and I must admit, it makes him much more attractive. I lean in closer to him, smiling brightly from ear to ear. I know what he wishes. Our foreheads touch, What are you thinking Majesty? I say in a soft whisper.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:43 am

I want to have you..I wish you.
Henry said passionately...
yo quiero sentirte en mis brazos. Henry said in Spanish...He felt uncontrollable desire to kiss her
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:05 am

Me? I am quite flattered. Last time I wanted a man, I was left all alone. Me being the boldwoman that I am, I lean in for that kiss I know that he so desires. I pray that God doesnt show his displeasure. Bless me with this man!
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:45 pm

Henry held her tightly and started kissing her passionately
sleep with me tonight...
Henry said whispering
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:11 am

Your Majesty, you must understand something.....I kiss him again, looking deep into his eyes. I am not my cousin and I wont hop into bed with any random man. I kiss him again and again. I cannot get enough of his kisses. You make me so happy and I only wish to do the same for you, you know? Perhaps provide you with the son you crave.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:04 am

you are a fascinating woman, my lady.Henry said smiling
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:09 am

Kiss me please. Your kisses are like sweet wine, addicting and delightful. I may just have to override my wariness and make you happier than you have ever felt. My hand caresses his cheek and my lips join his over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:07 am

Henry kissed Francesca and gently stroked her breasts
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:12 am

I nibble his ear tenderly, whispering, Let me give you a son, Henry. I promise you one. I feel the heat from his hands upon my breasts, causing a small moan to escape my lips...
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:25 am

you are beautiful Francesca

Henry said kissing her passionately
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santa Quiteria´s Chapel   Santa Quiteria´s Chapel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Santa Quiteria´s Chapel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next