The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Stables

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Stables  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables    Stables  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:15 pm

Ursula arrived with the horse the stables of Hever.
She stop the horse and climb down.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Stables  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables    Stables  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:19 pm

As the servants attend to you and tell you the Mary is currently engage somewhere else but she will be free soon please I show you to the room
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Stables  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables    Stables  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:14 pm

Ursula climp on her horse and ride back to Whitehall.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Stables  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables    Stables  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:50 pm

I arrice to the waiting carriages at the stables. My heart starts to break once more as I have to leave my dear friends gbehind but I have duties as a Princess. I must represent my country in Navarre. I climb into my coach and head to Navarre....
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Stables  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables    Stables  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:52 pm

Being alone and fed up I decide to go for a horse ride as I canter out of Hever and through some fields and reaching the forest I go to a walk as my horse slowly walks through and gets spooked and rears I slip off and fall backwards landing heavy, unable to move as the wind is knocked out of me I lay there
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Stables  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables    Stables  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:39 pm

I order the carriage to take me to Whitehall market
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Stables  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables    Stables  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:50 pm

As I return I take the stuff I have brought and run inside
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Stables  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables    Stables  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:14 pm

As we arrived back to Hever to not to hear the rumours that are spreading like wild fire, I sigh knowing am lucky to have William
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Stables  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables    Stables  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:59 pm

The weather was beautiful and Ursula decided to take a ride, She fed the horse a carrot and started to brush the horse before putting on the saddle and reins.
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York
Rose Boleyn

Stables  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables    Stables  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 9:33 pm

What a lovely weather i sad to myself when walking to the stables.
My horse was already saddled by a groom and I was ready.
I stroke him,then took the reins and prepared to ride.
Next to me i saw a women-unknow to me,but it wasn't strange-i don't know anybody here yet.
What a beautiful horse -i sad to her and smile.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Stables  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables    Stables  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 8:47 pm

I curtsied to the lady in front of me was very beautiful and regal looking women. Thank you my lady, she is my favourite horse to ride. Are you new to court?
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York
Rose Boleyn

Stables  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables    Stables  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 9:56 pm

I smiled at the girl,stepped forward  and came down from my horse.
She is adorable-i sad again and I patted the mare.
This is my horse.His name is Charming.I am Rose Boleyn-said proudly.And yes, I am new to court.Who are you?Are you lady- in- waiting?-i asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Stables  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables    Stables  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 9:47 am

" Welcome to court Duchess " I said and curtsied again.  I felt very honoured to be in the pressence of a Boleyn. I am Lady Ursula Misseldon and a Lady in waiting to Mary rose Tudor.
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York
Rose Boleyn

Stables  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables    Stables  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 7:27 pm

-Lady Misseldon would you like to take a ride with me?You will tell mе about your life in the court.
You said that you are lady-in-waiting to Mary Rose Tudor right?Who is she?Is she a king's child or sister?Forgive me but I am new as you said.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Stables  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables    Stables  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 10:27 pm

"Yes I would like very much to go for a ride, I know a place near a lake that is very beautiful this time of year and we can talk. " I mounted my horse and waited for the Duchess.
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York
Rose Boleyn

Stables  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables    Stables  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 3:55 am

It would be great,lady Misseldon.Let's go. I mounted my horse and follow lady-in waiting to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stables  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables    Stables  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stables
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2