The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Duchess of Galliera
Maria Enriquez de Luna

Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom   Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:53 am

Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom Jqrjh
Back to top Go down
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Duchess of Galliera
Maria Enriquez de Luna

PostSubject: Re: Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom   Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:01 am

When my brother in law Cesar Borgia married with Carlota of Albret, cousin of the King of Navarre, I moved to Navarre.Navarre was a small country, but very nice, I decided to settle down there and to live in court.I wanted to begin a new life ...
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom   Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:27 am

A servant came in the room and brought her a letter from England

My dear senora Maria,
I have been in Bavaria to attend my cousin's Eleanor coronation. It has been a great event and it made me proud. I'm just coming back to England to take care of Queen's cause. I miss your company too and I hope to see you soon in England. I trust your journey in Navarre is enjoyable. Hope to kiss you again

Con Mucho Amor
Inigo Lopez de Mendoza
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom   Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:10 am

As I knock on the door
Back to top Go down
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Duchess of Galliera
Maria Enriquez de Luna

PostSubject: Re: Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom   Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:27 pm

come in...
Maria said pleasantly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom   Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:32 pm

I enter the room closing the door, are you busy, as we never got to finish our talk
Back to top Go down
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Duchess of Galliera
Maria Enriquez de Luna

PostSubject: Re: Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom   Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:37 pm

sorry, my lady, would you like to take something to drink? tea and cookies?said the Duchess kindlymy son is still a child, I take care of the government of the duchy of Gandia until he is of age to govern, and I've been busy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom   Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:41 pm

As I enter i would love to, as I find a chair to sit on I smile how old is your son? And are you married
Back to top Go down
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Duchess of Galliera
Maria Enriquez de Luna

PostSubject: Re: Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom   Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:44 pm

my son is seven years old...I´m widow, my lady
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom   Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:46 pm

As I place my hand on hers he is at that sweet stage, I am also a widower but we had no children, my father arrange a marriage but it has now fell through which is too late for me as the man I loved is married to another but am just waiting to here of my father again
Back to top Go down
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Duchess of Galliera
Maria Enriquez de Luna

PostSubject: Re: Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom   Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:52 pm

I also am in love, but he lives in England, maybe someday we can be together ...My husband was a cruel man, when he died I was happy
Maria said with tears in her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom   Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:57 pm

i do hope you can go to him and be with him, am not to sure if the marriage he is in will last i can only wait if not i suspect I marry someone else, England is a nice place I recently stayed there I remove my hand my first husband was old but he was kind and gentle
Back to top Go down
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Duchess of Galliera
Maria Enriquez de Luna

PostSubject: Re: Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom   Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:59 pm

my husband was cruel, he abused me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom   Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:04 pm

i am sorry to hear that, you just got to remember that you can be happy now
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom   Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:47 pm

A note for Doña María, Duchess of Gandía:

"My dear lady, I have to talk to you urgently in the throne room"

King Henry
Back to top Go down
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Duchess of Galliera
Maria Enriquez de Luna

PostSubject: Re: Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom   Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:44 am

Thanks Highness, you are a very sweet woman
Mary said smiling while she read the note from King.
Highness, King requires my presence in the throne room, I think that it´s something important
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom   Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:11 am

As she reads the note I smile i shall leave you to it, can you please let him know that I require to see him as well. as I get up and leave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom   Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maria Enriquez de Luna´s bedroom
Page 1 of 1