The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Bench next to stream

Go down 
+9
Alfonsina Garcia
Lilliana Monroe
White Royalsun
Charles Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Katherine of Aragon
Diane de Poitiers
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Bench next to stream - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:52 pm

Nan wrapped his neck with her hands and prevent him to talk. She pressed her lips stronger and kissed him hungrily. She let her heart beat faster as he touch her.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:56 pm

His hands slowly caressed her slender body until they reached her pretty breasts, then he wrapped his arms around her lower back as his lips travelled down to her neck...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Nan leaned her head back and let him move his lips on her neck.She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.She was holding his neck with her hands tightly
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:03 pm

His right hand travelled from her lips down to her chin, neck and eventually her breasts. His lips soon returned to her lips as he began to breath faster...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:08 pm

Nan held his face among her hands and began to kiss his lips softly again and again.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:09 pm

He broke away from the kiss, still embracing her.

"We should not do this here..."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:14 pm

She was just thinking 'should we do this?' But she didnt say it out loud. "Absolutely.That's why im gonna go back to castle now.Cause its cold outside." she said smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:17 pm

He held her close before she could leave,"Say you will meet me again-name a place and I will be there..."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:19 pm

Nan slowly stood up from the bench and tried to smile "Edward, i really need to go"
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:23 pm

He stood with her and kissed her lips passionately, embracing her for one last time. He then smiled widely and caressed her beautiful face,"My love..."

He then kissed her once more....
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:30 pm

She let him kiss her then she smiled.But her smile frozen when she heard what he called her.She tried to smile again, bowed, and walked to castle with quick steps.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:45 pm

(O.O.C - Thread continued with Her Majesty)

I enter the fountain court with Her Majesty as she walks gracefully beside me. I smile as the cool breeze rustles through my hair. The sun shines warmly upon us but there is a slight chill to the air and I am glad of my cloak...
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Dowager Princess of Wales
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:50 pm

"Oh it's chilly.." unaware of what Lizzie knows, I decide to warn her. But I see her shiver "Are you cold? We can go back inside, if you wish?"
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:22 pm

I smile at The Queen warmly,"Oh not at all... I enjoy the cool breeze but if Your Majesty is cold..."
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Dowager Princess of Wales
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:26 pm

"Hah no, I am glad to be outside.."
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:12 pm

I leave the great hall and make my out to the fountain court. I take a seat and watch the fountain of water loosing myself in a daydream.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:56 pm

"Charles left hall, trying to reach the young lady outside. He finally saw her sitting on a fountain and came closer slowly"

My lady...
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:11 pm

Catherine lost in her thoughts heard a man's voice she looked about and saw the man speaking to her, she reconized him as for they had previously met twice before, she gave him a warm smile nodding her head to him "Good evening your grace how are you this night?" she asked him as she moved down the bench to make room for him if he wished to join her.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:32 pm

"Charles bowed with his head and smiled her back"

Lady Catherine...it's nice to see you. I was not wrong, then. When I saw you in the hall...I recognized you immediately. How are you?

"He asked, smiling kindly at her"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:01 pm

Catherine watches as he takes a seat next to her on the benche smiling as he says he remembers her "I am good your Grace it is good to see you again please tell me how have you been, good I hope?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:57 pm

"Charles sat next to her on the bench and nodded with a smile"

Yes...rather good, thank you. We...we met in very unusual situations. Before my travel to Portugal, and at my friend William Compton's funeral. Do you remember?

"He asked, wondering if she really remembered him, or if she was just pretending for being kind"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:06 am

"That is good to hear I am glad you are well" she said as he sat next to her she listened to his words about their meetings before "Yes it was unusal situations to say the least but if I may say Sir Brandon you are a face one can't forget after meeting even once and I have met you twice" she said with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:22 pm

"He listened her carefully. Then laughed silently, shooking his head"

Oh...you're flattering me, my lady. And I have to say...that you're beautiful face is rather unusual too. But...even if we already talked, I still know very few things about you, lady Catherine...

"He said with a radiant smile"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:32 pm

Catherine blushed at his comment and she liked that he wished to know more about her "What is it you wish to know of me Sir Charles?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:42 pm

"He smiled. Then he predented to think deeply"

Uhm...lets's see. Everything, lady Catherine. Your family, your home...

"He answered with a charming smile on his face"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bench next to stream
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next