The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber

Go down 
+2
Jane Adler
Matthew Whitcombe
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:20 pm

Yes she does care. Certainly has feelings buried in her. I laugh and pull her close, kissing her sweetly. You shall meet her at dinner tonight. I hope you will like her but I must warn you, she is hard headed, headstrong, outspoken, and can be a bit rude at times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Giggles what like you I say kissing him oh I need to find a lady in waiting as well I know I hate people doing stuff for me but it might be handy
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:28 pm

We shall find you a lady in waiting to suit you new position. I was thinking that we should travel to Wessex soon so you can see what we now share. What do you think of that? I await her answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:31 pm

i would love to I have not seen outside the palace for a while when do we go looking up at him
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:34 pm

Whenever you would like to my love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:40 pm

now I say looking at him or we could just stay in bed
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:47 pm

I would love to do both but, I get out of bed, still naked. We must get dressed or the court will think something horrible has happened to us. I will have the carriage ready for us to leave after dinner tonight to leave for Wessex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Smiles watches him from under the blanket
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:56 pm

What are you giggling about? I look at her as my servants bring me my clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:57 pm

Chucks the pillow at him mmmm nothing I say
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:00 pm

Oh really? I throw the pillow back at her. Oh the love you shall get when we get to Wessex tonight....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:04 pm

Giggles as the pillow hits me ouch, oh really now I say looking at him as I get out off bed and go towards him and kiss him well now you got me out of bed I suppose I should dress and see what I can get upto might even go for a ride since its been two years
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:17 pm

You can do whatever makes you happy my love. I am going to head to the Great Hall for a bite to eat. The last of my clothing is in place and I turn around and kiss her sweetly. I tell the staff to start preparing for our trip to Wessex in the evening after dinner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:19 pm

Smiles kisses him then gets servants to dress me finding it hard as they do so
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:23 pm

Love, I am sure that you will get used to all this. At least I hope you will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:26 pm

i sure hope so smiles [color=orange]might take time but if I end up like the duchess kill me [/color. I say chuckling
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:29 pm

A servant deives this note:

Your Most Gracious Countess,

Please meet me int he Rose Garden. I want to meet the woman who makes my cousin happy.

Francesca
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:31 pm

As the servant gives me the letter I smile at least I know what I be doing as am dressed I thank them
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:40 am

A note delivered:

My dearest cousins,

I have left England for my family's country home in Milan, Italy. I cannot stay here in England when Her Grace the Duchess of Lancaster threatens to have me executed over something that isnt true. Please come and visit me sometime.

Humble and alone,

Francesca
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:18 pm

As I returned to my husband chamber I knock and enter as I see a letter on the floor I pick it up and sit in a chair as tears fill her eyes believing I done something wrong and she left because off me I stand and pace the room till Matthew comes back
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:33 pm

What is wrong my love? I wipe the tears from her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:35 pm

I hand him the note to read from his cousin i think it's my fault I spoke with her yesterday as I look at him scared
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Spoke with whom? I am curious....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:43 pm

your cousin she asked to meet her she in love with a married man, as I put my arms around him how she has left
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:46 pm

No..No my love. She didnt leave because of you. The Duchess of Lancaster has threatened to have Francesca executed for even being near her husband. I am going to be speaking to Jasper about this once I see him again. I pull Elizabeth into my arms and attempt to calm her down...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next