The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:20 am

I walkback to Elizabeth's chambers, excited to be slerping in heaven tonight.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:35 am

Elizabeth was sitting reading a book when she heard the door open and Matthew came in, she put the book down and stood up from the chair. The robe she was wearing wasn't tied still and it was loose showing her skin and her breasts and she smiled softly at him "My Lord." she whispered softly as she stayed on the spot beside the chair and she slowly walked over to him.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:09 pm

My lady. I gather her into my arms, kissing her softly yet possessively. I cannot believe my luck for scoring such a beautiful and willing mistress.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:10 pm

Elizabeth kissed him back softly her arms wrapping around his neck and she opened the robe a little more "I trust you are well?" she mumbled into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:06 pm

I am well now that I see you. My hands gently push the robe off her shoulders, a task all too easy. She stands naked before me and instantly my desire rises to unbearable heights.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:08 pm

Elizabeth stood before him naked and she began unlacing his breeches and unlacing his doublet, pushing it off his shoulders. She kissed him deeply as he hand ran over his manhood, enlocking it in a vise grip in her hand as she began pumping her hand up and down his manhood.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:17 pm

I throw my head back as she strokes me hard. I moan as my hands sit on her slender shoulders, caressing them softly. As I bring my head back up to see her, my right hand finds her sweet spot and I allow my fingers to slide in and out.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:21 pm

Elizabeth gasped softly and she continued to pump her hand up and down his manhood and she rocked his hips a little wanting more than his fingers inside me. I pull away and dislodging his fingers from me and i take his other hand and lead him towards the bed,
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:31 pm

I follow her lead, aloowing her to take me to her bed. She places herself on all fours, slightly sticking out her bottom, allowing me easier access to her interior depths. I creep up behind her and begin to enter her but then taking myself back out, then inserting myself again, teasing her till she takes control for I am sure tgat she will.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:34 pm

Elizabeth gasped softly and she bit her bottom lip, this teasing, she didn't like it. She put her hand to his bottom and pushed him forward so his manhood was fully lodged inside her and she moaned out softly "God.." she whispered and she licked her lips and she looked back at him with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:40 pm

I love it when a woman takes control, it is a huge turn on. Suddenly it like I have a huge burst of energy as Ibeegin to move fast and deep, making us both moan in unison. Grabbing her breast, I lean down to kiss her....I will never let you go... I mutter in between moans.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:42 pm

Elizabeth moaned out softly and she titled her head back with her eyes closed and she kissed him back deeply, biting his bottom lip. She smiled and nodded "I hope you do not." she whispered as she pushed back to meet his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:55 pm

I feel her walls closing in on my manhood and with a few more thrusts, my seed pours into her. This woman has brought out the sexual side of me that I thought I would never see again. I may just be rethinking her role inmy life in the future.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:59 pm

Elizabeth lay down on the bed and she stared up at him, her blond hair was spilled out like a halo around her. She smiled at him her purple eyes glittering "I think you should visit me like this every night." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:15 pm

I lay down next to her in bed, gathering her close and covering us up with a blanket. Oh I will trust me. Even if I never get married again, I shall be most content laying here in your arms every night, making love to you my sweet. I notice that she perks up when I speak of me marrying again but I pay no mind to it.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:22 pm

Elizabeth looked at him and she nodded before looking away...would she be a married mans whore? She thought over it, would it not pain his wife for him to have a mistress? she is a woman, she would surely feel that pain in future..could she really do it? She simply cuddled closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:28 pm

I close my eyes and begin to drift off into sleep, dreaming of love and babies. My hand rests on her belly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:29 pm

Elizabeth finally fell asleep with thoughts running through her head and her hand moved to place itself over his hand that was on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Elizabeth had returned from her walk on the balcony and she shivered a little and decided to take a hot bath. She walked into a separate room where her tub was and had a lady fill it up before stripping off her clothing and stepping into it.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:55 pm

I knock on Elizabeth's door, needing to see her. My mind is beginning to change about her and in a good way.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:45 pm

Elizabeth had freshly bathed and she heard a knock on the door, she was wearing a pale dress that matched her skin tone quite well. She stood and went to the door opening it and she saw Matthew and she smiled and opened it wider "Come in" she said and she remembered how she was still trying to conquer having his son, when he came in she closed the door and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:52 pm

You look ravishing my love. I bite my lower lip gently, looking deep into her eyes, and I know that she is a possible future Countess of Wessex.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:54 pm

Elizabeth smiled at him and she blushed a little and looked down a little before looking back up at him "And i also hope to look ravishing with a bump upon my stomach." she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:02 pm

Then you would be extremely irresistable. I take her by the hand and lead her to her bed. I simply lay there with her close in my arms, and caress her possessively.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:04 pm

Elizabeth thought and she cuddled closer to him "Would your family accept it?" she asked "You are of Royal blood, so would they accept you having a bastard?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next