The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Letters between Francesca and Alfonsina

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Letters between Francesca and Alfonsina Empty
PostSubject: Letters between Francesca and Alfonsina   Letters between Francesca and Alfonsina I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:05 pm

My Dearest Lady,

I am sure that your brother has spoken about me frequently. I loved your brother and I still do and I have made some horrible mistakes in my lifetime that have hurt him. If I could change all that, I would in a heartbeat.

The child that I miscarried while at Hever Castle belongs to your brother, not the late Duke of Lancaster, God rest both of their souls. The Duke knew that I was with child while he was pursuing me so he had no fear that I would become with child by him. The Duke and I never slept together and believe it or not I thank Jane for all the interruptions. As everything died down, Cesare wasnt there to hold me anymore and I felt so alone. I escaped to Hever Castle and suddenly and without any warning, I miscarried what the physicians said to be a little boy, whom I name Prince Francesco de Benedetti-Garcia of Italy (de Benedetti being my maiden name).

Every night, I cry myself to sleep knowing that I lost someone that actually cared for me, and even loved me. I can never forgive myself for betraying him the way I did. I only wish him love and happiness and if that means it isnt with me, then so be it. I had to write to write to you to tell my side of it all as perhaps, someday, someone will believe me.

Most Humble,

Princess Francesca of Italy

*tears fall as this was written*

Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Francesca and Alfonsina   Letters between Francesca and Alfonsina I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:47 pm

Your Highness ,

I only know a few things about what happened between Cesare and you. But i am sure that if he believes your love , he can't refuse you. Please come to the court where I am right now and please visit me. We can have dinner and talk what will happen in the future with Cesare.

I am so sorry for your loss. I know how it is painful to lose a child of yours.

Your dearest friend.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Francesca and Alfonsina   Letters between Francesca and Alfonsina I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:44 pm

My Dearest Lady,

I shall be back at court soon to visit my cousin the Earl of Wessex and I shall reach out to you then for dinner and our chat. I look forward to meeting you!

Princess Francesca of Italy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Francesca and Alfonsina   Letters between Francesca and Alfonsina I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters between Francesca and Alfonsina
Page 1 of 1