The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa Empty
PostSubject: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:55 pm

Dear Lady Monroe,

I cannot confess my secrets openinginly to you due to my shallow and cold heart, but i believe i loved and and love you still. Its not that you have shamed your family is the reason i wish to marry you, but its love and other words alike. I send this to you, only rooms apart as my humble lips wishes to seek yours again, my hands feel your sweet breasts and my manhood find your perfect spot..

Your humble servant,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:00 pm

Cesare,

That is all I have ever wanted to hear was that you loved me. From the first moment I saw you, my heart was smitten forever more. if you love me, come to me and say it and I shall be forever yours in return.

Francesca
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:01 pm

Dear Lady Monroe,

You must come to me for i know not where your chambers is, and there i will gladly confess my love for you..

Your humble servant,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:25 pm

Cesare,

I am returning to Hever to help Mary with the child when it shall be born. Do not worry about taking care of it as I am giving half of my substantial income from my country to Mary for the purpose of maintaining a Duke's child. I help to take care of people that help to take care of me.

Francesca
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:33 pm

Dear Francesca

Don't think that i will not see me child, i will. I will pay for it, as for it is [u]my/u] child and i am perfectly capable.

Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:36 pm

Cesare,

You have burned more bridges than you think. The baby will be well taken cared of. Oh and I am having our child reburied in Milan incase you actually care.

I wish you love and happiness in life and I hope and pray you find it.

Francesca
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:01 pm

Dear Francesca

I have written to Mary and she said it is fine for me to look after the child when it is borne too and to pay for it, just because i didn't fuck you or marry you don't bring my innocent child into it.

Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Cesare,

Your other child is in heaven. Do not forget about him.

Francesca
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:10 am

Cesare,

I never said you couldnt see your child. I simply said that I am providing financial arrangements for the baby. Mary is getting 50,000 a year, which is half my income. Its the least I can do for her since she was there when I lost my little boy and still is. She is my best friend.

Francesca
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:45 pm

Cesare,

I have someone that wishes to meet you. My Aragonese cousin, Sancha of Aragon, Princess of Squillace, wishes to make your acquaitance in Navarre. Please write back at your earliest convience so I can arrange a meeting or not.

Francesca
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:13 pm

Dear Princess of Italy,

No thanks, i don not wish to meet her.

Duke of Genoa.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:44 pm

Cesare,

I write to wish you congratulations on your marriage. I do hope and pray that she shall be the one that can possibly make you change your ways a bit although I highly doubt that. I have to married and am off to Navarre to take my place as Queen. I wish you all the best in life!

Sincerely,

HM Queen Francesca of Navarre
Princess of Italy
Lady Monroe of Scotland
Royal cousin to the House of Aragon
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:34 pm

My Lady,

How can you say she won't change me? You don't know me, thats your problem. I care not if you are a Queen because i will think the same about you no matter what.

His Grace,
Duke of Genoa.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Cesare,

All I was doing was trying to be nice is all. The past is the past after all...

Francesca

(OOC: I was only trying to be nice Smile )
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:56 pm

My Lady,

I know you were but i am afraid because of your family, i cannot be nice at this moment.

His Grace,
Duke of Genoa.

(He is just being a bitchy Smile )
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:00 pm

Cesare,

Why be afraid of my family? Well....be afraid of my cousin, she may want to pounce on you. You have no need to be afraid of me as I will never bring harm of any sort to you.

Francesca

(When isnt he? lol jkjk Smile )
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:03 pm

My Lady,

Who is your cousin? Your family as what i have heard is planning an invasion on Genoa, i have to put up my best guard and army.

His Grace,
Duke of Genoa.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Cesare,

My cousin Sancha is a man eater of sorts. I know of no invasion plans as my father never tells me anything. All I know is that my cousin Anne is now Queen of Milan now.

Francesca
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:09 pm

My Lady,

It seems that your cousin is the woman after Genoa but i will defend the people for i owe it to them, perhaps i shall meet this cousin of yours.

His Grace,
Duke of Genoa.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Cesare,

It does not surprise me that Anne is behind all this as all I can remember of her and I growing up is that she always wanted to be on top and rule the world. I feel though that my father wont do a thing as he just gave up his rights to Naples to my cousin Sancha. He is newly married and is still fighting off France to keep his throne. You shouldnt have any worries from him.

Francesca
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:17 pm

My Lady,

I feel like taking the crown of Genoa for myself to fend off any attacks and if i can i will help your father, but i will need help to have the crown of Genoa.

His Grace,
Duke of Genoa.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Cesare,

How could I help you? Speak to the new King of Naples to see if he could help you as he is my brother in law now.

Francesca
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:22 pm

My Lady,

I will speak with him soon as soon as i tell my wife.

His Grace,
Duke of Genoa.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:16 pm

Cesare,

Please come tomy father's palace in Tuscany. Mary has gone into labor.

Francesca
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa   Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters between Cesare Garcia and Francesca Monroa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: OUT OF ROLEPLAY :: Letters-
Jump to: