The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Queen Francesca's chambers

Go down 
+3
Henry II of Navarre
Ana de Navarra
Francesca Benedetti
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:23 pm

I do not wish to make him flee. I just wish to make someone happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:28 pm

me too Lancelot always said I make him happy and him too his kisses where like fire sighs deeply i just want to be with some one who loves me and no other but that's never going to happen with arrange marriage, why did we both have to be royalty looks up at the celling wondering where he is
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:40 pm

I do wonder that myself sometimes. We sigh in unison. Us princessses can never marry for love and happiness. The way Henry touched my hand was unlike any touch I got from a man before in my life. It was gentle, sincere, and just...well....wonderful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:33 pm

Sighs i do not think I ever be in love again, the prince is charming and nice but I do not think I am his type
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:37 pm

Never give up hope Cordelia. When there is a will, there is a way. One of my ladies sets a tray of fruits down in front of us on the floor. I would rather be alone than unhappy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Sighs picks up a grape and eats it i suppose
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:43 pm

Hmmmm...Oh I know!! I know who would be perfect for you...my cousin Michael Whitcombe. He isoff doing who knows what but when I find him, you should meet him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:46 pm

Rolls eyes thats all fine but it is not me who decides that's down to my father, sighs my aunt suggested me marrying Lancelot in secret but we have no home and I am bound to be thrown out if he finds out and I have no where to go
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:49 pm

I know. Love can never prevail for us. We are at the whims of men. All we seem to be are political pawns in this whole thing. If men only knew what we felt like....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:57 pm

yes, I agree but I believe he thinks am still his little girl and he does not want to lose me but he is in love so hopefully it might help me more, time will tell. I really wish people realise that I am his daughter and not a pretender would they think that I do that as being his daughter stops me from being with the only person I love, would I throw all that away for nothing
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:02 pm

I am so sorry Cordelia. My father is the same way. Ugh it truly sucks.......I sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:04 pm

Sighs men who needs them but the prince is still cute
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:05 pm

I softly push on her shoulder....I know those eyes...oh boy you could get lost in them. I roll onto my back as if a damsel in distress, the back of my hand on my forhead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Giggles and throws a grape at her i should really find my chamber but it is more fun annoying you
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:33 pm

I throw a grape back. Lets annoy each other, as the lonely Princesses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:35 pm

Chuckles there is one princess who is more lonely
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:43 pm

We are both lonely. We both have men that both are gone and we are just left hopeless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:45 pm

my sister is alone in a castle with just her governess, I did fear that the same will happen to me but not of yet
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Perhaps, we can convince your father to let you travel with me for a bit. I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:57 pm

Smiles perhaps
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Princesses on the run! I say with a hearty laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:01 pm

watch out men chuckles
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:04 pm

...cause here we come!! They wont know what to do with themselves...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:05 pm

not at all
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:08 pm

My thoughts wander to him again. I smile, staring up to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen Francesca's chambers
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next