The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Thomas Boleyn Office Room

Go down 
+5
Mary Boleyn
Catherine Carey
George Boleyn
Jane Bassett
Thomas Boleyn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 2:25 am

"Alright. But, I don't know how well she is going to take it." Mary finally finds the ball in the secret compartment "I presume you think I should keep her there until she is of age." she lightly tosses the ball into the air and catches it "Unless if you have an idea of how long her stay will be."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 7:13 pm

Hello Father...what has occupied you as of late? Anyway I can be of service?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 4:36 am

Hello George at last I am seeking a new wife as my current relationship is not great and I fear for my daughter's safety. Can you protect Mary for me? Mary Howard that is?
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 6:52 pm

A servant leads her into her father's study. "PaPa." Mary dips lightly
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 1:11 pm

I see my office door open and my servant leading my daughter in and i smile.

"Mary my dear daughter how are you it is so good to see you. What can i do for my dear daughter today?
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 1:05 am

"I presumed you summoned me here to tell or ask about my daughter, Catherine." Maintaining her composure, she takes a breath."Well my answer is that everything is running smoothly to have her moved to Hever before the heir to England arrives."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 1:29 pm

"I am pleased to hear that Mary. I can assure you i shall happily receive my granddaughter there at Hever.

Have you seen Anne is she okay? I am worried for her but i know that with you she is in good hands and soon England will celebrate an heir"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 5:20 am

Although her daughter has never been to Hever , Mary wasn't sure how little Catherine would think of it. "Anne is doing just fine. Just some contractions here and there and I pray both Mother and child will be alright."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 1:10 pm

"I am so glad that Anne is well also and please do inform me when her baby arrives also Mary. If you have any concerns about Catherine at Hever i will look after her."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 1:14 am

"I certainly will." Mary smiles "I hope she would find living at Hever easier with her Grand Papa around."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 6:14 am

"I indeed look forward to hearing about the birth of the baby and i am sure soon England will have its heir. Please let me know if there is anything Anne requires from Hever and i shall bring it to you to give to her whilst she is in confinement.

You need not worry about Catherine as i can assure you that i will look after her at Hever and treat her well as you know i love my grandchildren. When would you like her to come to Hever Mary?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 2:56 am

"Twas your recommendation Papa." Mary says as she sits upon an arm chair "Remember?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 9:23 am

I smile at my daughter and i am delighted at how proud I am of her too.

"Of course yes i do remember now Mary. I remember the day you first spoke to me of it and then i did indeed recommend it myself.

I shall be happy if you would want it for Catherine to travel to Hever with me a d i have already prepared the chambers for her too Mary.

Will you and Anne be coming to Hever after the birth Mary?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 2:01 am

"I'm hoping so." Mary says as she thinks of the missed moments of her years at home. "I'm also sure that Anne misses home at times too."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 7:54 am

"That would be splendid to indeed have my two wonderful daughters back home at Hever for a while. You know your mother misses you both so much"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 9:54 pm

"Indeed she does" Mary says with a smile "How is MaMa?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 12:13 pm

"Your mother is doing well Mary and one thing she would love isto see her granddaughter when that time arrives. Hever's gardens are in full bloom to."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 11:35 pm

"Ah. The Hever gardens." Mary smiles. The garden of Hever was Mary and Anne's favorite place to play and to even be alone. It even could be Catherine's comfort and to her liking. "How I miss. I'll tell Anne when I see her. If I may be excused, I think I have distracted you from your paperwork."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 8:30 pm

"You are so delightful to talk too Mary i do hope you and Anne will both come to Hever after the birth. Let me know when the baby arrives Mary"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 11:03 am

Margaret was told that Thomas Boleyn wanted to talk with her. Surprised, she reached his office and knocked at the door. A servant let her come in and she curtsied deeply "Have you sent for me, my Lord Boleyn?" She said lowering her eyes
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 7:33 am

I was sitting writing at my desk when the young Margaret came into my office. I looked up from my papers and spoke to her.

"Lady Margaret welcome please do come in and sit down. I was hoping to speak to you about a position I would like to offer you?" I say to her as I put my papers away.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 10:49 am

Margaret sat in front of his desk and looked surprised at him "A position for me, my Lord? I..I'm very surprised and also flattered. What kind of position do you have in mind, my Lord?" She asked still looking at him with astonishment
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 8:36 pm

I say before her and then took a sip of wine before speaking.

"I have witnessed over the past few months of how well you serve as a lady in waiting at Allington Castle. One of the things I would like to offer you my lady is a position in the Queens household.

The position I speak of would be a lady in waiting of course to my daughter Queen Anne but I understand if you do not want it. There was also one more thing my lady Margaret. I have another position for you should you want it. At Hever Castle I am in need of a keeper of the gardens and the stables too. With this you would be welcomed into our home and have your own personal chambers too. I offer you these positions as I admire your service and await your decision my lady. I hope you are not offended by these."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 4:07 pm

Margaret took a breath, still surprised for such proposal "My Lord..I'm not offended at all. On the contrary..I'm very flattered for such generous offers. And I thank you very much. Truly..I'm lady in waiting for lady Alfonsina Garcia, duchess of Genoa. But she is away from court since long time..so I have no longer a job.." She explained "That's why I thank you, because I have a son now. My husband gives me all I need, of course. But I would be happy working again. So..I would be honoured entering in Queen Anne's household, my lord.."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 9:34 pm

"I am so glad that you have accepted my lady. You will be a great addition to the Queens household. Your son too will be treated well.

I am sorry to hear about the lady you serve it must have been terrible for you Margaret"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas Boleyn Office Room
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next