HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Thomas Boleyn Office Room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 3:51 pm

Margaret sighed softly "Indeed..it is, my lord. I have no news of her. Anyway, I feel honored you have thought about me. I will serve the Queen with devotion and discretion. I promise.." She said smiling looking at him "Again..thank you for your offer, my lord. And if you wish..I could come at Hever Castle as well, sometimes. I'm rather good with gardens and stables. You know..I come from Allington Castle and I'm used doing such things.." she smiled softly
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 9:12 pm

"I am so glad you accept my offer my lady Margaret I know your service to my daughter will be perfect.

Regarding Hever I would like if possible you could come two days a week to stay and see to the gardens and stables and you would even get your own rooms too.

You say you come from Allington my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 4:33 pm

Margaret nodded while smiling softly at him "Yes, my lord. Allington Castle is my family home. I spent my childhood there with my brother Thomas. Surely you have heard about Thomas Wyatt, the poet.." She smiled warmly before adding "My brother and your daughter Anne were close friends once. Thomas misses Anne very much..but he is happy she is now even Queen of England. He will be always devoted towards her.." She blushed a bit, knowing that Thomas was still in love with Anne and he never forgot their love
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 12:40 pm

"The great poet Thomas Wyatt yes I do remember him now. He was always so kind towards my family and it was seen how much of an affection he had for my daughter.

Anne still thinks about him at times too and this was her favourite work she kept of his too."
I say to her digging out an old script written by Wyatt with Anne's handwriting on it too.

"This is the one Anne kept my lady and her favourite of his works. Why not bring your brother to court with you he would be welcomed by Anne i am sure"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 4:20 pm

Margaret smiled "Oh of course, I'll tell him to come, my lord. But he is very busy with his poetry.." She looked at the paper he showed to her and smiled again "It is lovely to Her Majesty keeping such old scrip of my brother. He would be happy. My family will be always loyal towards Boleyn's.." She added
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 9:30 pm

"I thank you greatly for the loyalty you showed towards us Boleyns my lady. Your service to my daughter will be a great honour to our family too. Perhaps you would like to accompany me to speak with Anne as i tell her what i have offered?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas Boleyn Office Room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3