The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Dining room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:25 pm

Dining room Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxsvamk4U9NUonq507Oso7sL2aMC1MMyAc8IZ97VoGqxi6t27i
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:07 pm

A sumptuous spread has been laid out for us in the dining room. My cooks never fail to disappoint. I pull out a chair for Elizabeth and sit down next to her. The finest French wine is poured for us. As we sit there and enjoy ourselves, one of my trusted valets shows up with a letter with the Royal Seal of Scotland upon it. Nervous, I open it and nearly drop it as I read it. My face goes white....
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Elizabeth looked at him with an raised eyebrow and put a hand over his "What is the matter, my love?" she asked worried.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:14 pm

I take a deep breath, nearly speechless. I...I...I...I am a Stuart. How can this be? I manage to stutter out. I am royalty.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Elizabeth looked at him confused "Does that mean i married into royalty without knowing? and you are really a Prince of Scotland?"
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:21 pm

I hand her the letter. I guess you married into royalty. I bury my face in my hands, my fingers buried deep in my curly hair. I begin to shake as the news starts to truly set in.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:24 pm

Elizabeth put the letter down and she went over and put her arms and him softly "It will be fine, do not worry." she whispered and she kissed his head softly.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:27 pm

I kiss her softly, Please excuse me. I get up and walk out to the gardens. I need to clear my head.....
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:29 pm

Elizabeth sighed and sat down and she ate a piece of bread and drunk some water.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:24 pm

Elizabeth walked into the dining room with Jane and she sat down as the feast was being sat out she sat back and sighed a little at her husbands absence.
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:27 pm

Edmund had arrived at the castle and was told his sister was dining with her ladies. He hovered at the door and grinned as he saw her,"Princess,"he said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:28 pm

Elizabeth heard the voice of her brother and she got up so fast from the chair she almost fell and she sped over to him and into his arms "Brother!" she grinned as she hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:30 pm

Edmund chuckled and embraced her carefully,"Careful-you are carrying precious cargo, Beth."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:32 pm

Elizabeth shook her head and shrugged "He is not positive i am, brother." she said and she looked around then at him "My husband has returned nor seen me in two days, ever since he found out he was related to the Kings father he has took days away without telling me." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:36 pm

"Come,"he whispered and wrapped an arm around her as he walked over to a window seat in the room with her.

"He loves you very much-do you not remember me laughing at how romantic he was when we first met him?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:38 pm

Elizabeth looked at him she was very liked her mother, when stressed and worrying to much she paled and her eyes lost its sparkle "What if he has a lover?" she asked "Hidden away in the town and thats whom he is with, she could be carrying his child too.. yet i must sit back and watch this is he does." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:43 pm

I chuckle,"Oh Beth, hush now. Why would he?"he said comfortingly and wrapped his arm protectively round her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:45 pm

Elizabeth looked up at him "Because he is know a Prince Of Scotland, and we could become King and Queen of Scotland if the King has no heirs." she said in a hushed whisper so nobody else could hear and her eyes told how she felt about this, fear of becoming a Queen.
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:47 pm

"So?"Edmund said,"He loves you and only you. I will cut him from navel to nose if he does not,"he said angry that he had made his sister sad.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:50 pm

Elizabeth smiled softly at her brother "Lets hope he does for if i was him, id be terrified if i did not." she said "But brother, do you not see whats happening?" she asked and she leaned in closer so nobody heard "If i become Queen i could have the potential power to knock Henry off his throne, making it a Plantagenet Throne once more." she whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:20 pm

Edmund rolled his eyes and removed her from his hug,"Beth,"he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:23 pm

Elizabeth pushed his curls from his face softly "But brother." she whispered "You know this is what even John wishes, that man doesn't belong to be sat on that throne." she added to the whisper "I will have the support of the Emperor no doubt, the King of France and the Pope."
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:26 pm

"Beth,"Edmund snapped,"Enough."

"What armies-how will you pay them, how will you command them and teach them? Do you know of war craft and what if we lose? Banishment will be a blessing. You will be burned and I will be sent to the block."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:30 pm

Elizabeth dismissed the maids and ladies and servants on hand "But what if i don't fail." she said "Can you imagine brother?" she asked and she stood up and placed a hand on her stomach there was a light sparkle of determination in her eyes "I will not speak up to anybody about it until i am given a chance, until someone speaks of rebelling against the King..though i also have other plans if i think them too haughty in future."
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:32 pm

Edmund grumbled,"I won't have a part in this. Remember if you fall we all fall-I intend to survive and rise through loyalty-not treason. I am a duke and control most of the north-why would you want more?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dining room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dining room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next