The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Main Entrance

Go down 
+3
Francis of Navarre
William Stuart
Elizabeth Crawley
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Main Entrance 2Q==
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:19 am

After a long and tiring journey, I finally arrive back in Scotland and then to Shetland. I knew Edward was expecting me, to see proof upon these documents that he was in fact my brother.
Back to top Go down

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:09 am

I wander near the main entrance in the early morning as an almost opaque fog covered the land. I glanced up and saw a shadowy figure.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:31 am

Lady Jane, what are you doing out here? There is no one here. Get inside please. I roll my eyes.....then I see William off in the distance. I bow, Hello William, welcome to Ballindalloch Castle. Do not mind Jane, she thinks she will be a Queen of something someday. Quite annoying actually but she is my wife's lady so I have to put up with her.
Back to top Go down

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:04 pm

"Forgive me, Highness,"I whisper and scuttle away.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:21 am

I bow my head toward the lady then reach my hand out to Edward "Edward, its good to finally meet you." I said realizing some resemblance between us.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:43 pm

It is good to finally meet you too William. I must say though that you do look a bit like me. Interesting.....Servants rush about to collect his luggage.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:22 am

"So should we get right to business? I asked wanting to get back to England and my love as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Yes. Lets go to my study. I say shaking my head. He seems very reluctant to share this information with me.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Jane looked across at her daughter as the carriage neared the castle and she took her hand gently "This had to be done." she whispered "You cant run from him for ever."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:33 pm

Elizabeth looked at her mother and raised an eyebrow "He will take my baby from me." she whispered scared and when the carriage stopped she refused to leave it.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:52 pm

I await their arrival at the entrance with my entire household which is quite large...
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:54 pm

Jane waited for Elizabeth to come out and she looked towards her ladies who were biting their lips "Elizabeth, come out of the carriage or i will have John come and take you out himself."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:56 pm

When Elizabeth heard about John she sat up straight "But i don't like John.." she whispered and she got up with a hand upon her stomach which was growing day by day and stepped out of the carriage and curtsied "Your Highness."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:04 pm

Hello I say simply
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:13 pm

Jane looked at them both and she sighed and helped her daughter up and placed a protective hand over her daughters round stomach and she looked at Edward "I think we have business to do, your grace."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:10 pm

You are truly cold-hearted if you refer to the life of my child as "business" My God.... I glareat Jane and lead them to the dining room...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:15 pm

Elizabeth went out to the main entrance her luggage was being loaded onto the cart and she was leaving without signing the agreement, she put a hand on her stomach and sighed, never would she touch Scottish soil if she had her way but apparently she couldn't have her way this time. She waited as her ladies fixed everything inside the cart "Where is my mother..." she whispered to herself and she frowned.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:25 pm

Servants inform me of Elizabeth's intentions to leave the castle. I immediately run after her. I catch up to her, nearly out of breath, at the main entrance. Where are you going?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:28 pm

Elizabeth turned and looked at him and she took a deep breath and mustered up as much courage as she could "Home." she said simply as she rubbed her stomach softly "If you do not mind, thought i know by your reaction you do."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:33 pm

Actually i do mind because knowing you and your mother, you wont bring the child here when she is born and that is something I do not want to risk. I do not blame her for leaving but but for the sake of my child, I want her to stay. I stand there, inhaling deeply...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Elizabeth blinked a few times and gulped "I want to go home." she said, her eyes were heavy and tired since she refused to go inside and stayed outside the nights she was here "I cannot stay here." she stared at him as she continued stroking her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:42 pm

I have no guarantees that our daughter will be brought back to Scotland and your mother, with her 'Im better than everyone because I descend from illegitimate Plantagenet blood and married a Duke' would prevent it. I look to her and smile.

(Ooc:the Bassett's descended from the Plantagenets illegitimately so I am correct in my statement...just sayin)
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Elizabeth stared at him with the same look upon her face, emotionless. She took a deep breath "I still wish to go home, My Lord." she said "If i do stay here i will do as i have been doing these past nights, wandering the outsides until dawn."

[[OOC; i know, Arthur is the illegitimate son of Edward IV Very Happy ]]
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:51 pm

Go inside snd rest Elizabeth or you will catch your death. Think about the bsby and not your needs. I say with alkost no emotion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Main Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Entrance   Main Entrance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Entrance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next