The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Elizabeth's study

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Elizabeth's study - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Chuckles i do not even know who you married
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:28 pm

Elizabeth smiled at her "I married Edward, Prince of Shetland my lady." she said "He is perfect for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:32 pm

i do not believe I know him, i say smiling you are lucky to marry so high, but I wish you both all the happiness
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:34 pm

Elizabeth titled her head "Before marriage i was Marquess of Lancaster, so a Prince or Duke was fitting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:37 pm

i see smiling well I recently met a prince but I believe his heart lays somewhere else
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:43 pm

Elizabeth looked at her "Really?" she asked "Whom?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:49 pm

The Prince of Navarre smiling
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:51 pm

Elizabeth had heard rumors about him but she smiled "What is he like?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:01 pm

he has the most amazing eyes that are blue as the sky on a summers day, he is well toned but that the war doing i sigh
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:03 pm

Elizabet smiled at her "Would your father allow it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:14 pm

i do not know, my father will use me a game piece I go to anyone that he decides would make allies
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:18 pm

Elizabeth dismissed her ladies and leaned forward on the desk infront of her and looked at Cordelia "If your father plays you like a game piece, don't settle for a game of low ranking." she said "Be the highest ranking there is, be a Queen, act like one and think like one, keep your mind until you are in private." she took a deep breath "If your father plays you, play him back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:27 pm

Chuckles if it was that easy, I can not displease him as I be left with nothing I can only do as he wishes, I believe the prince heart is else where at the moment as I look at her
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:30 pm

Elizabeth had heard of the rumors of the Prince being involved with a man but she said nothing and she smiled "If your father plays you, play him back." she said "I did the same with my family, they played me like a chess piece and now looked at where i am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:42 pm

As I smile i know at least you got lucky and both you and your husband are happy
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Elizabeth nodded with a small smile "I hope to be expecting his child soon enough."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:46 pm

i hope it goes well as I look at her
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Elizabeth leaned over and stroked her face softly "You are very beautiful and i am sure you will find someone soon enough."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:50 pm

that I do not believe but thank you smiles back
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:53 pm

Elizabeth tilted her head "Don't be so silly, you will."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:55 pm

Smiles that we will see
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:05 pm

Elizabeth smiled "My brother said he is sending me a wedding gift and it will be here soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:06 pm

i hope it is nice what ever it maybe
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:07 pm

Elizabeth nodded at her "Alas so do i, i wish to know what it is; i don't like secrets."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:09 pm

Chuckles if you only knew some secrets that I know off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth's study
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next