HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Garden

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:50 pm

"You are far from stupid, Coralie. You merely succumbed to the affections of a king, a man who can have whatever he wants in the world and takes little interest in someone for very long." Christophe sighed deeply, seeing how Coralie was hurt. "Such a man has not the true heart that every other man has. There is a man for you who will love only you."
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:23 am

Coralie shook her head, her eyes shining. "Everyone tells me that, but...," she stopped, feeling her heart sink, "...where is he?" she blinked.

She gave a syrupy laugh, trying her hardest not to cry. "Never mind that," she waved, looking down a moment. "How are you and your lovely wife faring back at court?"
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:46 am

"Only God knows the answer to that," he replied gently. "You must not dwell on it too much." He smiled at the thought of Angelique. "She is very well, thank you. I wonder if perhaps you would like to see her again?" He wanted Coralie to take her mind off her broken heart.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:42 am

Coralie wiped her nose, nodding. "You're right, I know," she smiled faintly.

She caught sight of the smile on his face. "Oh, yes, I should like that!"

She stopped, her eyes going wide. "Perhaps we should all have dinner sometime-you and your lovely bride, and I and my brother!" she beamed.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:43 pm

Christophe gave her a handkerchief, dabbing at her tears. He smiled as she suggested a dinner for everyone to meet each other. "That sounds like a plan, little fairy princess." He paused a moment. "I heard your mother is at court now. I hope your interactions with her have been well."
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:44 pm

Мy dress fall heavily until ground as gossamer cloud of velvet. The dress is in the latest French fashion-in bright colors -pale pink with large red flowers,fine embroidery on the sleeves and neckline.
My hair is lowered down to the waist, tied with a small velvet ribbon.
I wear pearl necklace that Claude gave me last Christmas.
I am waiting for young french queen in the garden at the palace of Versailles, close to the green labyrinth of bushes as she told me.
Claude goes to me and grabs my hands.
I see that she is happy.
"Votre Majesté, mon cher "-I said at french warmly.
"Today you shine like the sun "-I added with my enigmatic smile.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:34 pm

As I grab Rose's hands, the smile on my face widens Mon très cher ami Dearest friend welcome back home. I said with a half smile, I knew she was born in England but she had lived in France for so many years. I see you are wearing our latest fashion and can I say you look radiant.
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:32 pm

I am so happy to be here with you my dear friend-I said with charming smile.
All my live i was at France court,now England is something new to me.
Thank you Your Majesty-you know I adore french fashion- You may want to know that every women in England wears it, because of my cousin Anne of course.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:52 pm

Rose's smile always lit up the room she was very regal in looks but she also know how to have fun. I am so happy you are back at our court and tell me how is english life, do they treat you well. I walked slowly beside Rose as we started to make our way around the garden.
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:37 am

I am so happy to be here my dear.
Yes they treat me very well. But really have no choice- I smiled. An is almost queen.
And soon the king will present even to Francois. They all told so. Can you believe that?
I'm sure that half of the court hate Boleyn's. But I do not care-said I and picked a pink rose to smell it.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:19 am

I stopped and turned to Rose, my voice turning into a whisper. Rose as one of dearest friends I should warn you, King Henry seams to fall in and out of love very easily, I do not want you getting hurt and I want you to becareful. Sadness come over me like a wave as I remembered how Henry had treated Katherine when he had meet Anne.
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:57 pm

But of course, I know that Claude-I said and take her hand in mine.
I am not so naive.
Thank you for you advise. I am Boleyn,but that does not mean that I don't realize what they do to Queen Katherine.I am very sorry for her.
Now The King loves Anne, but at the future who knows?
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:24 pm

My smile returned to my face as soon as Rose had spoken those words, as she took my hand I placed my other hand on top of hers. I am so glad you are here,  this place is filled with people getting the place ready for Anne, but I still feel alone. I said with a hint of sadness.
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:46 pm

I smiled warmly.
Yes of course, the arrival of Anne is a great event. But His Majesty, King Francois.... I do not think that he is eager for the meeting.Correct me if I'm wrong? I looked around suspiciously, if anyone was following us.
We continued to walk.
I do not want to feel lonely Claude. I'm here now. How do you feel with your ladies? Are they pleasant? Do you like them? Do you trust them?
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:21 pm

Her warm smile made me at ease once again My husband does not talk to me about matters, he tells me that it's not a womens place to medel in the affairs of men I looked and Rose and once again whispered. It is easier to let the men think we are stupid but I am  not. As we continued to walk slowly around the grounds Rose's question about my ladies made me stop. I called to my ladies who were walking behind me. " please leave us now " I said and smiled as they curtsyed and walked away from us. My ladies, I do not trust them Rose.
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:08 pm

Her ladies walking near to us, whispering and gossip.
I whispered in her ear.
King is primarily male. And they are simple creatures. Sometimes a glance is sufficient for them to fall into our nets, but to keep them and control we need to be smart.
I smiled at her and look around us.
I'm not surprised that you do not like them.They seem unreliable.
You have to be careful. I must admit that some of them are quite beautiful, I said as I looked at the cluster of colorful skirts, gathered to us.
No wonder if the King fall in love with any of them... I said and frowned.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:01 pm

That is very true Rose, Men are simple creatures and I never get involved in his affairs but behind the scenes I try my best to help others and create peace in our kingdom. I watched as my ladies slowly walked away and as soon as they were not close enough to over hear me, I took Rose's hand and lead her to a small white Bench. My husband has many affairs Rose.As I spoke there was a sadness in my voice. The most recent is Isabelle De Guise, the way she looked at him at Queens Mary De Guise's coranation was a look I have seen many times on my ladies faces. As I slowly took a seat on the bench I looked up at Rose. Please sit my Lady you must be tired after traveling from England.
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:15 pm

Isabelle de Guise? Really? This clever little slut ... how she ?!
I turned my head back and said angrily:
What happens with her? Tell me. It seems to have happened many things in my absence-added frowned and sat on the bench.
Me? tired ? You know I'm full of energy-I smiled.
Well....Dear Claude, of course His Majesty can have countless lovers. We know him.
But you, my dear..you are The Queen of France and you must never forget that.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:04 pm

I let out a soft sigh Yes Isabelle de Guise, she is Marquise of Rambouillet and a relative to the Queen Mary,As soon as she looked at my husband I knew, and every time my soul dies a little more. I saw anger in Rose's eyes a firerce burning, I smiled and laughed. That is why I am very happy you are back at court, as she is here now and dancing with the Queen Ann tonight,I shall not go as I don't believe what King Henry has done to Katherine is very kind. I also felt saddened as Ann was once one of my ladys and I have respect for her and her family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garden   

Back to top Go down

Garden
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4