The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Chapelle

Go down 
+7
Madeline De Fontanay
Christophe Sinclair
Angelique LaMarnier
Pierre Du Bois
Anne Delacour
Thomas More
François 1er de France
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:49 pm

After having go downstairs with Thomas, François arrive before the entrance of the chapel, he pull the great and heavy door that open slowly in a wood cracking, then he enter the chapel silently, then he turn to Thomas and whisper.

Here we are, monsieur More.

He join the holy water font, dip his finger in the tepid water and cross himself, tourning to the altar, feeling appeasing holy presence.
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Thomas entered in the Chapel with Francis. He looked around, astonished by beautiful portraits and statues. He crossed and knelt in front of the altar, starting to pray silently
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:23 am

François walk further in the chapel and join a prie-dieu just before the altar, kneel on it, join his hands together, close his eyes and start to play silently, forgetting everything around him, he pray for his kingdom's, that have lve very difficult times recently with spanish invasion, for his wife who gravely ill lately and for his children, notably his eldest sons who has been emperor's otages, with all his faith's strenght, he ask for His protection and help for assure a good future to his kingdom and to his family ...
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Thomas noticed that Francis was praying too. He sighed and turned towards the altar again, asking to God to prevent Harry from divorcing from poor Queen Katherine
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:41 pm

After his long and deep prayer, François open his hands and eyes slowly, then cross himself, feeling more serene, then he get up from the prie-dieu and join the corridor, looking around, he see Thomas in prayer, they turn to the wall and admire the beautiful fresques and statues of the chapel.
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:51 pm

Thomas finished his prayers silently. He crossed and stood up. Then he walked slowly towards Francis and bowed

Votre Majestè...thank you for bringing me here. It has been very kind of you. Now, with your permission, I'd like to retire into my chamber to rest. I'll leave court the day after tomorrow...

He said kindly, looking at him
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:21 pm

François smile and nodd.

It has been a pleasure. Of course, you can go and if you need something, you can come to see me in my rooms ... bonne journée, monsieur More.

He leave the chapel and join his rooms.
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:36 pm

Thomas bowed again and left the chapel after him. He walked towards Guest Room with slow steps
Back to top Go down
Anne Delacour
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Delacour

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:00 pm

Anne walked into the chapel and sat on a seat, she took out a prayer book and some rosary beads and began praying, she sighed a little as she looked around and then returned back to her prayers.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Du Bois
Diplomat
Pierre Du Bois

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:33 am

Pierre looked up at the statue of The Virgin Mary. This was the first time he cactually brought himself to look into her eyes. Pierre was always afraid to enter any place of worship as a child, and after what had happened to him knew had a feeling God did not want him in any place of worship either. He sighed, and made an invisible cross, and continued to look on. But, he stopped as he noticed a young woman in the chapel. "Hello," he said.
Back to top Go down
Anne Delacour
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Delacour

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:40 pm

Anne looked around and saw a young man and she smiled 'My Lord' she said with a swift curtsy and she put her rosary beads away.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Du Bois
Diplomat
Pierre Du Bois

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:37 pm

"I am sorry. I did not mean to disturb you," he continued," I was just hoping to say hello. I am Pierre du Bois," he said. Pierre softly, and looked at her rosary beads......and nodded as she curtsied. With that he came to his feet, and kissed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Anne Delacour
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Delacour

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Anne smiled gently 'My name is Anne Delacour, lady in waiting to the Queen of France' she said and she blushed a little as he kissed her hand 'You did not disturb me, my lord' she said in her thick french accent.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Du Bois
Diplomat
Pierre Du Bois

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:32 pm

Pierre smiled. He liked it when women blushed. He found it adorable. "A lady to the fair Queen Claude," he continued," How lovely," he continued," And, I am happy to know that I did not disturb you," he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Anne Delacour
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Delacour

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Anne smiled and nodded 'And how are you?' she asked polity as she fixed her hair.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Du Bois
Diplomat
Pierre Du Bois

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:33 am

"I am fine, my lady," he grinned. He lied. Pierre was not fine. He was simply okay. He shook his head, and said," You, my lady," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Anne Delacour
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Delacour

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:26 pm

Anne smiled and she nodded 'I am well enough, as a french lady should be' she said with a hint of lie in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Du Bois
Diplomat
Pierre Du Bois

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:03 am

He smiled. "I am happy to hear that," he continued," If I may ask...what part of France do you come from," he asked curiously. Pierre wanted to know more about her.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:56 pm

Although I am not new to court, I feel a bit odd, causing me to keep to myself most of the time. This is so not like me, to be this way. I am followed by my ladies as we make our way to the chapel, to thank God for a safe journey to court.

We approach the altar, signing the cross, kneeling, heads bowed and begin to pray...
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:10 am

He walked into the chapel, giving thanks to God for another day spent in good health on this earth, as his father had taught him since his youth. He dipped his fingers in the holy water and made the sign of the cross. As he traversed the aisle he saw a woman praying. He paid no mind until he bowed to genuflect to the altar and stopped midway. The woman's face, in profile, reminded him of his late wife. It was such an uncanny resemblance Christophe literally gasped, thinking he was seeing a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:45 pm

I can hear someone start to kneel down next to me so I slightly turn my head towards the person. At that moment I make a vow to myself and in front of God that I shall bring myself out of my shell. He gasps...I fear that I might have scared him......I look up to him, I am so sorry if I scared you. Please accept my apologies.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:40 am

He shook himself out of his daze. "No, madame, it is I who should apologize. For a moment I thought you were someone else." He smiled, seeing there were in fact differences in this woman and Helene. But those differences were small. "I did not mean to disrupt your prayers."
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:18 pm

Oh it is alright Sir. I havent quite started. I look towards him again and I still se him looking a bit shocked. Only my luck. He kneels down next to me, eyes still wide open, staring into the distance. I take a deep breath to calm my nerves. I should introduce myself. Im Angelique and it is a pleasure to meet you my good Sir.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:21 pm

"I'm Christophe Sinclair. It is a likewise pleasure." He felt foolish for staring at her and quickly tried to redeem himself. "Have you been at court long, madame?" He smiled as he sat on the wooden bench of the pew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapelle   Chapelle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapelle
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next