The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose Garden

Go down 
+2
Mary Boleyn
Francesca Benedetti
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:27 am

Rose Garden Wvso77
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:05 am

Deciding to take my new surroundings in I leave William a sleep, please to have my love back and to be in his warm embrace again as I place my hands over my tiny bump knowing in my heart everything will be all right
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:07 pm

As I walk around starting to feel more and more nervous
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:34 pm

Mary!! I rush out to the gardens to see her. Mary, I have some good news!!
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:43 pm

As I hear my name I turn around and smile what is it?
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm

I take a deep breath, The King of Navarre's annulment has been accepted by the Pope. Nowhe is free to marry again and I think he wants to marry me to give him a son!
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:50 pm

Smiles i am so happy for you when do you leave, will you still be here for the wedding
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:52 pm

I wont be leaving fora good while so of course I willbe here for the wedding. He wants to do a proper courting first. I cannot contain my happiness!
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:58 pm

i am really please for you, and excited I say smiling to her
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:03 pm

If I do marryhim, I want you at my wedding.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:13 pm

Smiles of course I be there nothing would stop me
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:17 pm

Yay!!!! Oh and I am expecting another guest to be arriving here shortly, Sir Anthony Knivert....
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Smiles i have heard about him never seen him, but ore the merrier
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:02 am

I do not know howlong he shall be here but his stay shall be comfotable. I look to her curiously, How do you know about him?
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:16 am

he is a friend of the Kings I only know of him never met him
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:36 pm

Hmmmmmm......interesting. I must go and rest before he arrives.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:47 pm

Smiles i hope to see you later at the chapel but I completely understand if you are not there
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:20 pm

I walk outside with my son and daughter as she plays I sit and cradle my new born son, knowing they are my life. As I miss William who has not even seen our son of yet I kiss his forehead. You will see your father soon I whisper down at him, knowing I have to return to England soon
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:23 am

Inge decided to take some fresh air and have a walk in the garden. Everything was different from Bavaria and wanted to explore this new country. She sat on a bench and smelled deeply flower's scent
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:52 am

Amelia needed some fresh air, she was tired of being cooped up all day so she went for a walk in the gardens smelling the fresh bloomed flowers ignited the child. It started to kick. She smiled as she rubbed her swollen belly with a happy smile. She wondered where Inge was, she wanted to share this feeling with her best friend although she was no where to be found.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:23 am

Victoria took Elizabeth for a walk in the gardens for awhile as she shows her daughter things and teaches her how to say them in different languages
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Spencer
Baron of Naples
Leonardo Spencer

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Leonardo took a trip to Tuscany for a change of scenery. He walked down to the gardens and in the distance he saw what he thought was the Duchess of Somerset. Walking closer he had a wide grin on his face as he approached her and her daughter. "Well what a coincidence seeing you here your grace." he said as he was very pleased to see her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:01 pm

"It's such a surprise to see you again." Victoria stood up to give him a friendly kiss on the cheek "how do you fare as of late?"
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Spencer
Baron of Naples
Leonardo Spencer

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:44 pm

Leonardo smiled at her "I'm well I suppose" he said then looked at Elizabeth "She is beautiful, it's certain she gets her looks from you." He says missing his own daughter.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 9:10 pm

"Indeed she does" Victoria smiles as she looks at Elizabeth "She certainly has my wavy hair and Thomas' eyes." She then looks at Leonardo."How is your little Gianni? She is well I presume?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Garden
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next