The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Vine Walkway

Go down 
+2
Amelia of Cleves
Francesca Benedetti
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Vine Walkway - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 4:49 pm

Francesca nodded and understood her. After all, her position was important.

"Maybe you'll have the opportunity to go to England."

She laughed heartily and agreed.

"Okay. I'm very curious at fashion in England. I'm curious how it looks there now. I've heard a lot of things, but I want to see for yourself. And I'm sure that since when I was there as a little girl, England had to be changed."
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 pm

I hoped that maybe at some point Charlotte would have to venture of to England and let me be honoured to go with her. You never know maybe I will but it would be fun to go with you as we could gossip about the fashion. To ne how we dress is like showing our personality. My papa told me that the ladies wore thick dark colours of dresses and head pieces but now it has turned La French. I wriggled my eyebrows with a mysterious move.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:11 pm

Francesca nodded with a smile.

"If you'll have good news, you will go with me. If I'll be in England, write me a letter and I'll find you there. But it would be nice to travel with someone familiar."

Fashion was her favorite subject and could talk about it whole day.

"I think that the French fashion is perfect. Dresses accentuate women's charm  and change them. I like this style."
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:09 pm

She seemed desperate to find something in England but what was it. I don't think I shall be going to England soon as I have said before I have only just started my Job with my lady Charlotte. You seem very eager to go their though I hope you are not in some sort of trouble here. I asked with a concern expression on my face. Maybe she just wanted to be where all the action was England.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:26 pm

Francesca nodded, because understood to Athena. Then she laughed.

"I have no trouble, I just a little bored. In England always something going on. Definitely I not go there just once. If I go there after later, you can take advantage of my offer."

She smiled and took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:56 am

I would most certainly take advantage of her offer but I hoped that my lady Charlotte would receive an invite to the wedding people talking about for months. The rumour is that their shall be a wedding between the king and Anne! Everybody is going to want to go I am sure people shall take such lengths and measures to get a glimpse of the wedding. I could tell that she was starting to grow bored and borderer maybe she should go to England. My lady if you want to go to England now then you should and if you need help packing I won't charge.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 4:40 pm

"Oh yes, if will the wedding soon, we'll see you there. Seeing the royal wedding sounds very tempting."

Francesca closed her eyes for a moment and imagined a white wedding dress what would Anne could have. But she soon returned to reality and opened eyes.

"Thank you, but it not required. Always I bring only a few things."
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:27 pm

I nodded with mutual understanding clearly she could not wait to go to England and I could not wait to see lady Charlotte. Then I best let you be on your way me lady piece of advice when you go to England try not to let them know you're true faith.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 3:32 pm

"Thank you for the advice. It's clear to me that the journey will be challenging. I want to leave as soon as possible, I'll go get ready."

Francesca smiled and gently touched Athena's shoulder.

"Excuse me please and I'll see you later. If you will need my help, please contact me. Thank you for a pleasant afternoon."

She grabbed her skirts and walked slowly. Halfway there she turned and waved and left.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:02 pm

Thomas had not seen his wife since Victoria had given birth to their second child. He had come to reach her in Italy where Victoria was currently visiting.

As instructed he came to a walkway which was full of future wine that was to be made.

Thomas was bored he dug his boot into the dirt which was hard a dry. The rain had not been here for long he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:05 pm

Victoria walks with Elizabeth in her arms as she points out to different objects and says the names as she points them out to her in French. Lizzie suddenly notices Thomas and points out to him. "Thomas!! She walks to him "I have missed you so."

Last edited by Victoria Brandon on Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Thomas had been waiting for awhile he turned to walk away, noticing that their was Victoria with his own daughter Elizabeth in her arms. Thomas walked towards them his arms outstretched to take his daughter.

My little angel.

Thomas gathered Elizabeth into his arms kissing the curls of her soft child's hair.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:15 pm

As Thomas gathers Lizzie in his arms, Victoria puts her hands on his face and kisses him passionately "I presume France was well?" she smiles widely
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:30 pm

As his wife kissed him Thomas wrapped his other arm around his wife, holding her close to him as well.

My two golden angels have returned to me. France was ok dear wife for some reason I can't adjust to it. And you how have you been finding Italy.

Thomas set down his daughter holding her hand as she walked along side them both. His arm was still strongly holding on to Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:43 pm

"Italy is beautiful. I have been busy with other friends and I happen to find an available household." Victoria kissed his shoulder as they walked "Father has sent me a letter saying that he has invited us to Suffolk to visit him. Would like to go?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:59 pm

Thomas looked around he had never been to Italy before. He had heard about it's stunning history and tasteful food. He would like to spend some time exploring Italy with his wife.

I am glad to hear that you have been well looked after darling! Tell me how is my other daughter fairing? I had no idea that you're farther was back in Suffolk if you would like to go then of course.

Thomas wasn't really in the mood to receive a lecture from his farther in law. His marriage with Victoria was their business. He was a faithful,caring and dotting husband no other women he wanted to be with apart from Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:34 am

"Mary is very well. She is the hands of her nanny back at home." Victoria yearns to see her 7 month old daughter "I have surprising news for you."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:48 am

You are always full of surprises darling! What surprise do you have instore for me now.

Thomas asked still smiling as he stopped for little Elizabeth to stare at the vines.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:55 am

Victoria took Elizabeth from his arms and walked a few paces away from him "Lizzie has learned how to walk." she smiles as she sets Elizabeth down and wobbles as she walks towards Thomas
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 3:57 am

Thomas smiled with joy it. It has seemed like the time has flown by and our little Lizzie has all bit grown.

Picking up his daughter Thomas went over to Victoria and placed his hand around her waist, pulling her up to kiss her lips. Tell me darling how long do you wish to stay in Italy. I only ask as winter is coming.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 4:17 am

"I would like to go to Suffolk to see Papa but, my friend Leonardo would like to get a little get together." Victoria smiles when Thomas pulls her close and kisses her "I hope you won't be too busy again. I do want you to meet Leonardo and his love." She puts a hand on his cheek as she kisses him sweetly "He also has a daughter that is a bit older than Elizabeth."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 3:44 pm

Thomas thought about it. He knew Victoria loved England but if they wanted to spend time in Italy for awhile then they could. Let us stay until we meet your friend I am sure your father understands.

Thomas was rather impressed he had no idea that his wife had friends in Italy. How did you come about to have Italian friends.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 6:47 pm

"Karma just happened to be in my favor." Victoria smiled as she fixed Elizabeth's curls "I had also received word from Mary's governess that she had grown a tooth."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 11:48 am

Thomas smiled warmly.
Oh,that is wonderful,my love. I haven't seen her long time ago. I must definitely see my darling child. She must be grown up since the last time I saw her. She will be as pretty as her mother. said Thomas and kisses Victoria's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 6:43 pm

"Our daughters have your eyes." Victoria rests her head on Thomas' shoulder as she smiles and looks adoringly at Elizabeth " She would want to see her Papa. You haven't seen her since the day she was born."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vine Walkway
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ITALY :: Tuscany :: Gardens-
Jump to: