The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Chapel

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:27 pm

I look to Mary as I recite my vows. In the presence of our families & friends, I claim you, Lady Mary Boleyn, as my lifemate. I belong to you. I offer my life for you. I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul & my body. I take into my keeping the same that is yours. Your life, happiness & welfare will be cherished & placed above my own for all time. You are my lifemate, bound to me for all eternity & always in my care
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:31 pm

As the Preist tell me to repeat I turn to William and smile
In the presence of our families & friends, I claim you, William Stafford, as my lifemate. I belong to you. Ioffer my life for you. I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul and my body. I take into my keeping the same that is yours. Your life, happiness and welfare will be cherished and placed above my own for all time. You are my lifemate, bound to me for all eternity and always in my care. as the Preist ask for rings I say we do not have any then he announces us husband wife I turn to William and kiss him

Last edited by Mary Boleyn on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:38 pm

We are pronounced husband and wife and I lean in to kiss her softly upon her lips....
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:41 pm

I continue to kiss him and smile finally we are married
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:46 pm

....and the baby will have my last name. I smile...
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:48 am

I look at him I was thinking Boleyn-Stafford what you think [/color] as I see the King I smile and curtsy before hugging Francesca
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:06 pm

Fernando and Anne walk into the beautifully decorated chapel to be joined together in holy matrimony...
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:07 pm

Anne walked into the chapel with him and she looked as the priest looked at them and them picked up the bible and she silently took Fernando's hand.
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:16 pm

Servants file in to serve as witness to this beautiful event. Fernando takes Anne's hand as the priest begins with a blessing. As he stands there, he hopes and prays that he is making the right decision in marrying Anne. He hopes that she can provide him with the heir he wants.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:19 pm

The priest says readings and scriptures before turning and looking at Fernando and he reads out vows that he is to answer "Do you take this woman to be your lawful wedded wife? through sickness, through health, for richer and for the poorer, till death do you apart?" he asked and Anne looked at Fernando.
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:24 pm

Fernando looks to Anne, smiling, I most certainly do. He continues to hold her hand and looks off to the left and watches his crown come in on a velvet pillow along with the crown of the Queen Consort. The priest repeats the same to Anne, Do you take this man to be your lawful wedded husband? through sickness, through health, for richer and for the poorer, till death do you apart?

Last edited by Fernando Benedetti on Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:25 pm

Anne looked at the priest and she nodded at him "I do." she said softly and she looked at Fernando again and squeezed his hand softly then looked at the priest.
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:35 pm

The priest now blesses the rings and hands one to Fernando. He turns to face her, takes her right hand in his and repeats after the priest as he slides the ring on her finger, With this ring I thee wed. I pledge unto you my love and devotion.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:38 pm

Anne takes the ring from the priest and she turns and lifts up Fernando's hand softly and places the ring on his wedding finger "With this ring I thee wed. I pledge unto you my love and devotion.." she repeated after him and she softly stroked his hand after she did it.
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:44 pm

The crowns are brought over to them and Fernando take his crown off the pillow and places it upon his head. Smiling, he takes the Queen Consorts crown and gently places it upon the head of his new wife. The priest blesses them one last time, By the power vested in me by God, I now pronounce you husband and wife, King and Queen of Tuscany. You may now kiss your bride. With that, unable to contain his smile, he leans in and kisses her with love.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:47 pm

Anne smiled and she kissed him back softly, she was now his wife. She could not control her happiness as she deepened the kiss a little before planting one last kiss on his lips before stepping back and she smiled at him "Shall we go to..my chambers or yours?"
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:53 pm

Lets go to your chambers and create our son there. He returns her kiss much more deeply this time. He hasnt been this happy since his first wife was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:54 pm

Anne nodded and she took his hand and led him to her chambers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2