The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Secret Garden

Go down 
+4
Francesca Benedetti
Edward V Plantagenet
Martin de Navarra
Cesare Garcia
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Secret Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:54 pm

Cesare entered Martin slowly and held onto his hips though he didn't look into it as he slowly started moving in and out of him.
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:01 am

I felt his hardened manhood into my over and over again...
Oh my God! Cesare continues, continues...
I whispered

Last edited by Martin de Navarra on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:03 am

Cesare was confused at the Spanishness of this man but he continued thrusting into him until he felt himself harden even more, he felt his desire rise and when he felt it was time he pulled out of Martin and spilled his seed on the grassy ground.
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:12 am

When Cesare spilled his seed.Martin grabbed him hard and put him against the tree and he introduced his hardened manhood...
Cesare groaned heavily
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:14 am

Cesare was taken by surprise and he groaned and looked at Martin his dark eyes showing how confused he was yet lust was in them.
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:19 am

Martin grabbed Cesare´s hair and kept pushing hard again and again he pulled out of him and spilled his seed on the grassy ground and Martin groaned heavily
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:20 am

Cesare stood up and he fixed his breeches so they were on "Is that all you wanted?"
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:26 am

Martin smiled at him...you are a wonderful lover
Martin said as he wiped his masculinity with a handkerchief
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:27 am

Cesare felt a strange desire to have him again and he unlaced his breeches and closed his eyes "Lie down on the floor." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:34 am

Martin was naked smiled at him and sat across from him on the floor...
of course, Cesare.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:37 am

Cesare then thought what he was doing too George AND Margaret and he shook his head "I can't." he said simply and he laced his breeches before walking away and back to the palace.
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:42 am

Cesare stay with me, please...
Martin said as he buttoned his pants
Back to top Go down
Edward V Plantagenet
Prince of York
Edward V Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:29 pm

Catalina decided to go for a walk in the palace gardens
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:13 pm

I have heard that my soon to be sister in law is in Navarre so I set out to find her...
Back to top Go down
Edward V Plantagenet
Prince of York
Edward V Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:18 pm

While I was walking, I saw the Princess Francesca, I approached her and greeted her...
good morning, my lady.I´m Catalina de Albret, sister of King Henry...
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:28 pm

I smile brightly and approach her. I curtsy, It is a pleasure to meet you. I am trying to meet as many of Henry's family as I can. I stNd backnup straight and smooth out my dress.
Back to top Go down
Edward V Plantagenet
Prince of York
Edward V Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:38 pm

I live in Lorraine, My husband is the Duke Anthony.we have three sons Francis, Nicholas and John, and one daughter her name is Ana
Catalina said and smiled politely.Catalina was a refined woman
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:43 pm

I smile and stand straighter, I have no children yet..... I place my hand upon my belly, smiling and thinking of our child growing inside me. I hope to give him the heir he wishes for.
Back to top Go down
Edward V Plantagenet
Prince of York
Edward V Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Last year I gave birth to a child, but died a few hours after birth...I want to stay a few months in Navarre,I have a wedding gift for you
Catalina said and she gave Francesca, a pearl necklace.
this necklace was of my grandmother, Madeleine of France
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:59 pm

I hold out my hand and tears start to fall down my cheeks. I look up into her eyes, Thank You so much. Its beautiful. I shall pass this on to my daughter if I have one. I have lost children myself. I take a deep breath and compose myself, I was married before but he died a few months after marrizge and I was with child when he passed. I ended up miscarrying twin boys shortly after. The loss of a child is very hard to recover from.
Back to top Go down
Edward V Plantagenet
Prince of York
Edward V Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:08 pm

Yes, it is terrible to see a child die..Are you a widow?.
Catalina asked surprised
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:20 pm

I have been a widow for a few years now. I was quite young when I married. Henry does know of this. Now I fear she will think ill of me now.

Last edited by Francesca Benedetti on Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edward V Plantagenet
Prince of York
Edward V Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:26 pm

I married very young...my husband is now an old man...I thought that you are single.Who was your husband?
Catalina asked
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:30 pm

I roll my eyes as she asks about my late husband. My father had me marry the very old Duke of Monroe in Scotland. He was very abusive and because of that, I didnt trust men but your brother changed all that. I sit down at a bench and motion for her to join me. Can you keep a secret?
Back to top Go down
Edward V Plantagenet
Prince of York
Edward V Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:32 pm

Yes, of course, Lady Francesca...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Garden
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next