The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Secret Garden

Go down 
+3
Fernando Benedetti
Mary Boleyn
William Stafford
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Secret Garden 24w8190
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:40 pm

I must stay calm...I love her but I will not interfere.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:11 pm

As I sit in the secret garden worried about William
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:43 pm

I need time alone to think as I sit quietly placing my hands over my bump as my face is red and black from crying and the fire
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:27 pm

As I walk outside on this beautiful day resting my hands on my growing bump as I watch Catherine play I can not help but smile as I sit on the bench wondering when I would meet this baby
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:24 pm

Fernando walks about the garden, wondering where his wife and children are. He is happy to finally have a family once againbut one thing is missing....a son.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:29 pm

I arrive back in Tuscany with my daughter Madeleine. It is just her and I now, us against the whole world. We sit in the secret garden running around free and with no care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Spencer
Baron of Naples
Leonardo Spencer

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:44 pm

Tuscany was always such a beautiful city, I enjoyed visiting all of the time until what happened to my brother. What ever bidding I needed to do I did fast and never lingered to stay any longer. However,on this trip as I was leaving back to Naples, I walked through the gardens and noticed a beautiful blonde woman with the saddest expression on her face. I walked up to her "Forgive me, my lady but a woman as beautiful as you should not wear such a grim look on her face." I said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:51 pm

I am completely startled by a sudden voice booming behind me and I jump up into the air and clutch my chest in shock. You startled me My Lord, I say nearly out of breath. Madeleine continues to run around with her doll my late father gave to her. If you have gone through what I have gone through then you would look sad as well. I take a deep breath, looking around me. Might I ask who you are and what your needs are in Tuscany?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Spencer
Baron of Naples
Leonardo Spencer

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:57 am

Her face was as beautiful as a goddess; skin like porcelain and hair like locks of gold. "Again, forgive me. You caught my eye and I would hate myself if I didn't meet you. In such case, I am Leonardo Spencer, Baron of Naples. And what might your name be?" He asked knowing it would be something out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:19 pm

I smile as Madeleine runs up to me and into my arms.  I am Francesca Benedetti, Princess of Tuscany and this here...  I tickle Madeleine before looking back at Leonardo, ...this here is Princess Madeleine d'Albret of Navarre, my daughter and The King of Navarre's daughter.  His name rings a bell slightly but still not sure where I have heard it before.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Spencer
Baron of Naples
Leonardo Spencer

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:10 pm

A princess he thought "Tis a pleasure to meet you, your grace" He knelt down and smiled at the child "And you, your highness" He said and stood back up looking at her. "You have a beautiful child"
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:36 pm

Thank You. She is my everything. I set Madeleine back down and she runs off with her nanny, leaving Leonardo and I alone. I smile, sitting back down on the ground and I pat the spot next to me. Please come and sit. It isn't very often that I get company.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Spencer
Baron of Naples
Leonardo Spencer

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:21 am

He watched the governess take the child as he sat next to her. "Well it's not very often I get to have the pleasure of speaking with the queen privately." He said and smiled. He moved his arm and heard a paper crumble, he then realized he was on his way to Bavaria. "Your majesty, you must forgive me but I have forgotten that I had a prior engagement to attend to and I must go. However, it's been such a pleasure being in your presence." He said and took her hand kissing it.
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:37 pm

With a book in her hand Athena took of her muslin shawl from her shoulders hoping to catch the sun on her white skin No one could see her. Taking the book she laid down and opened it enjoying the ray of sunlight on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:07 pm

Juan wanted to have a break. He went to take a walk in the gardens. While he was walking in the Secret Garden he noticed that he was not alone. Someone was laying on the ground. Juan approached hoping to see who was the mysterious person. Unfortunately he stumbled and hit his leg on a rock. Juan groaned in pain.
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:56 pm

Athena gave up on reading her book it was just an excuse to catch some of the lovely weather. Drifting into a light sleep she kept hearing the groaning of a man it was becoming louder and louder she soon realized that it was not in her dream at all but it was close by. Standing she pulled out her dagger creeping slowly around the bend just in case it was a hoax. Her eyes stumbled across a man beautiful to look at she thought with quick steps she went and knelt beside him. Don't worry my lord you're nightingale is now at your aid where abouts on your leg does it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:08 pm

"Oh,I am really sorry for bothering you,signorina!Do not worry.My leg hurts just a little.The pain will go away after some seconds" lied Juan trying to hide the wound on his leg.
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:12 am

Athena looked him over hazel brown eye's all the more better to lose herself in them. You are not bothering me at all in fact I should apologize for being indisposed now stop being brave and show me where it hurts... Sorry what is your name I'm Athena pleasure to meet you. Tall dark and handsome she thought. Delicately she placed her hand on his leg trying to lift up his clothing layer to see how hurt he was. Was you spying on me and my bare shoulders made you lose sight of the straight path. She joked giving him a playfully smile.
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:46 am

Juan smiled despite the pain."I am Juan Garcia,the duke of Genoa.I am really pleased to meet you,m`lady Moretti" he said."Have we met before?I am sure that I have seen you somewhere else" added Juan while uncovering his wound.
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:59 pm

Athena looked at him in surprise how did he know of her last name. It seems that you know more about me than I you. I told you my first name not my last. Looking at his wound it was not that bad but she still wrapped it up for him with a piece of muslin cloth. Well you are the type of man to make a first impression perhaps it was at a masked ball that your eye's came upon me.
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:59 am

"I have my own sources,m`lady" said Juan and winked. "It is very possible that we have met before at a ball, but surely I do not remember. I was probably not very sober" he added and laughted.

Last edited by Juan Garcia on Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:09 pm

I was impressed with his non charming affect it was nice to speak with a man who said things exactly like they were for awhile I sat beside him. You must surely like good wine then is it true what they say that men like their women like their fine. I raised my lip amused by the conversation how was I going to get him back to his room. I think you might need that wine now as how am I to carry you back to your room. He was tall dark and handsome but not in the dashing way in a much more darker way which was even more thrilling.
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:22 pm

"Oh no,you are a lady.You must not bear weights.Men are meant for that" said Juan and tried to step on his leg.His leg hurt but he could endure the pain and he stared to walk."I can walk home by myself,do not worry,m`lady.I know what could end my pain." he added.

Last edited by Juan Garcia on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:01 pm

Was he insinuating what I thought he was. I eyed him with uncertainty as he was now my height. And what might that be Juan a bottle of wine a trip to the whorehouse maybe. I smiled and looked away as I said it letting my hair fall around my neckline covering it. We shall see what comes between us it is as they say a mystery also thrilling the chase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Garden
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next