The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anne Brett's Bedchambers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne Brett's Bedchambers   Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:20 am

Anne kissed him back and she smiled at his words and nodded "Then i will help you get them back together." she whispered to him as she stood naked infront of him and she thought "Do you have to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Anne Brett's Bedchambers   Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:32 pm

Yes I must. I have a country to run and 300,000 to collect from Navarre from Francesca's dowry. He leans in and kisses her softly, then walking out the room.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Anne Brett's Bedchambers   Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:01 pm

Anne was happy that this night has happened so she lay down on her bed and stared up at the ceiling and she fell asleep with Fernando on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Anne Brett's Bedchambers   Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:56 pm

Anne sat in her chambers in a robe with fur lining and she wrote the letter to the King of Navarre, when she was done she packaged it with the forged annulment and handed it to the ambassador for her Milanese court and he went. She got up and dismissed her servants and when they went she took off her robe and she wore nothing as she climbed into bed, she hoped Fernando would visit her this night he would probably not but she lay there in hope that he would as she closed her eyes and started drifting off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Anne Brett's Bedchambers   Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:40 pm

Cousin,

Can you please meet me at the Fountain. I have something to ask of you.

Francesca
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Anne Brett's Bedchambers   Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:04 pm

Anne walked into her chambers and her deep green eyes scanned them and she raised an eyebrow as she continued in further to her rooms. She bent down to pick up a piece of parchment when she felt a pain go throughout her abdomen and she quickly put her hand on her abdomen and grimaced at the pain as she slowly stood up.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Anne Brett's Bedchambers   Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:58 pm

I walk into Anne's chambers to see if she is ready for our trip to England. As I walk in, I see her doubled over. I quickly run over to her, What is wrong? Are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Anne Brett's Bedchambers   Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:58 pm

Anne stood up and smiled at her though it was forced "I am fine, do not worry." she whispered to her and she stood straight.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Anne Brett's Bedchambers   Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:31 pm

The day after talking with Francesca, Inge came until Queen Anne's room. She wanted to inform her about the news and she knocked at her door

"May I come in...Your Majesty?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Anne Brett's Bedchambers   Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:41 pm

Anne looked to the door and she raised an eyebrow at whom it could be and she sat her book down "Do come in." she said in her light toned voice.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Anne Brett's Bedchambers   Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:55 pm

Inge entered in the room and curtsied deeply as she saw Queen Anne. She noticed that Francesca was there too and she hoped not having interrupted them

"Your Majesty...Your Highness. I need talking with you, if possible.."

She said hesitantly raising her glance towards Anne
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Anne Brett's Bedchambers   Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:28 pm

Anne looked at Inge a little concerned and she nodded and motioned for her to come in "Of course, what is the matter?" she asked in her usual light toned voice.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Anne Brett's Bedchambers   Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:28 pm

Inge took few shy steps towards her and she gulped before talking

"Your Majesty...I'm here to let you know that I'm with child. And...your uncle is the father.."

She finally said, without removing her eyes from floor
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Anne Brett's Bedchambers   Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:11 pm

Anne looked at Inge and she was deep down shocked but she knew what her uncle was like, she smiled a little "Of course you are." she said in her light tone "Though, you wouldn't want to bring shame to your family would you? giving birth to a Kings bastard, it is not very becoming.." she thought for a moment "Perhaps if you go to Cleves with the past Queen and spend your days there and when the child is born, it will be brought here and you may visit it when you wish but the people will think that it was from another one of the Kings whores."
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Anne Brett's Bedchambers   Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:47 pm

Inge raised her eyes and looked shocked at Anne. She gulped and shook her head

"Should I...should I abandon my baby? Oh no, I won't. I'll go back with Amelia in Cleves's dukedom, but I'll never give away my child, Your Majesty.."

She said without hesitation, almost fearing she could not stand on her feet anymore
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Anne Brett's Bedchambers   Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:20 pm

Anne thought for a moment and she raised an eyebrow "And you would have your family and the world know you are a whore and that you are giving the king a bastard?" she said in her soft light tone "And ruin your chances of being a wife to someone?"
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Anne Brett's Bedchambers   Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:54 pm

Inge gulped, without knowing what to say. She looked at Anne still shocked by her proposal

"Of course not, Your Majesty. But...maybe there is another way to save my reputation and keeping the baby at the same time. There is no need that people know that his father is a King. I'll tell him that his father was a soldier dead on battlefield.."

She tried to suggest, but she knew that she had no other choice. She took a breath and waited for her reaction
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Anne Brett's Bedchambers   Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:30 am

Anne raised an eyebrow at her and she laughed "So you will tell that you were a whore to a simple courtier?" she asked and he tutted disapprovingly.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Anne Brett's Bedchambers   Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:15 pm

Inge took a breath and looked down. She tried to protest but she didn't.

"Better being a King's whore, of course. Your Majesty, I can't.."

She started to say but she stopped suddenly. She looked at Anne and nodded

"Alright..I'll do as you ask me, Your Majesty. But please, let him know who his mother is, at least.."

She said leaning her hand on her belly
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Anne Brett's Bedchambers   Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:23 am

Anne nodded at her and she thought before smiling "I will have a portrait painted of you and I will make your child wear it everyday."
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Anne Brett's Bedchambers   Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:24 pm

Inge got suddenly pale but she nodded

"A...a portrait? Yes, of course.."

She mumbled and gulped hardly. Her child will know her only through a portrait. She massaged softly her belly and looked at Anne

"May I leave, Your Majesty?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Anne Brett's Bedchambers   Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:28 pm

Anne watched her and she nodded a little and smiled "Of course you may leave, i will not hold you prisoner here." she said and she nodded for her to leave.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Anne Brett's Bedchambers   Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:55 pm

Anne went into her chambers with her new husband, she closed the door behind them and looked at him and she began unlacing her dress "I love you.." she whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Brett's Bedchambers   Anne Brett's Bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne Brett's Bedchambers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3