The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Great Hall

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:09 pm

Great Hall V7wfhu
Back to top Go down
Edward V Plantagenet
Prince of York
Edward V Plantagenet

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:08 am

Catalina traveled to the kingdom of Naples, she wanted to visit her brother Martin and her sister Quiteria...
Before coming to Naples, she stopped in Tuscany.
She wanted to meet the family of the future wife of her brother, King of Navarre...
She asked Lady Francesca, and a maid said her she was having dinner with a mystery man...
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:21 am

I have heard that my future sister in law is in Tuscany. Although it seems odd to me, I seek her out. I find her in the great hall. I curtsy and smile, What brings you to Tuscany Your Grace.
Back to top Go down
Edward V Plantagenet
Prince of York
Edward V Plantagenet

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:09 am

I'm going to visit my brother the King of Naples, many years ago I did not see him...and also to my sister Quiteria, Duchess of Teruel, she is spending a few days in Naples.physically, Quiteria and I are very similars
Catalina said smiling...
I also want to meet my brother's wife, Sancha, people told me that she is very beautiful.My mother would be proud of my brothers
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:16 am

Well, I shall be your welcoming party as my father is with his new wife right now. He needs heirs himself. If he has none, I inherit his throne. I try with all I have to not roll my eyes when she mentions Sancha. The King and Queenof Naples had the most beautiful wedding in Naples. I attended along with my father and stepmother. I am positive that you sill lovd it there.
Back to top Go down
Edward V Plantagenet
Prince of York
Edward V Plantagenet

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:04 am

People told me that Sancha is lovely, I am confident that she will be a good wife to my brother.
Catalina said, and she looked at Francesca with distrust
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:32 pm

I am sure she will be a good wife and Queen and provide Martin with many heirs. I see a look of disgust in her eyes. I wonder what her issue is.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:02 pm

Cesare walked into the hall and he awaited the King to attend to business with him and he sat down on a chair and took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Fernando finds himself in the Great Hall where he notices the Duke of Genoa sitting down at a table. He approaches him with enthusiasm yet with caution. Welcome to Tuscany Your Grace. I hope your journey was good. He sits down across from him.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:18 pm

Cesare took a deep breath "Your Highness." he said and he nodded "My journey...could have been better." he pointed to the bruised lip he had received after a brawl and smiled "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:45 pm

I am quite well. Just saw my daughter off to her married life in Navarre. Its so hard to believe that my little girl is all grown up. Fernando looks to him, smiling. After a short while, Fernando's advisors walk in with papers gor their alliance. He feels confident in this momentous decision to ally their two countries. Shall we get started?
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:49 pm

Cesare nodded thoughtfully "Ah yes..." he said "Queen of Navarre." he said and he shook himself out of thought and watched the servant and nodded at Fernando "Of course."
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:00 pm

Yes. She has made a wonderful Queen. As he pulls out the necessary documents, he quickly glances up and notices the Duke deep in thought. He cannot help but to think that something has come to pass between them but shakes it off. My proposal is we combine our forces, mine being a bit small because of France, and repel them bastards. If any land is conquered as a result, we can split it up accordingly. Fernando takes a deep breath, I do wish to apologize for my niece's actions. She has always been headstrong like her mother, who is my sister. She believes that she may take what she pleases.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Cesare thought and he listened to him then his eyes looked up at him "Your niece nearly killed my cousin whom was simply defending his unit." he said and he took a deep breath and adjusted himself in the chair "She is forgiven, who doesn't like a head strong woman."
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:32 am

Inge was told to serve some wine to the King Fernando and his guest in the Great Hall. She never met her best friend's husband, before. Feeling a bit nervous, she entered in the Great Hall bringing a tray in her hands. There were a bottle of wine and two goblets on it. She approached the table and curtsied. After leaning the tray on the table, she poured two goblets of wine and smiled at them

"Your Majesty...Your Grace..."

She curtsied again and left the Hall

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Hall
Page 1 of 1