The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Archery Field

Go down 
+7
Mary Dawn
Margery Seymour
Anthony Denny
Alexandrina Duarte
Thomas Cromwell
Anthony Knivert
Henry VIII of England
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:46 pm

Archery Field Episode10avi_002808680
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:25 pm

Henry was finally reached by Anthony on Archery field. He decided to forgive him for getting married without his permission. Once he saw him, he patted softly his shoulder

Anthony! My friend...I missed you! How is your wife?

Archery Field Episode10avi_002793665
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:52 pm

After I received his majesty's letter I returned to Whitehall immediately. I found Harry at the archery field. I picked up a bow and arrow "Your majesty, it's great to be home and out of exile what have I missed?" I asked as I watched him take the target. "My wife is well, we had a son, we decided to name him Henry after you my good friend.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Bearing grave news, Cromwell reached the archery grounds where he'd been told he could find the king at his shooting practice. He bowed to the king, and seeing Sir Anthony there too he bowed as well, vaguely remembering he'd been sent away, but foremost in his mind was his news.

Majesty, please excuse me... but I have some news about Wolsey..

He shifted uncomfortably as he stood.

Archery Field Episode10avi_002837668
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:57 pm

Henry smiled back at Anthony and ordered a guard to give him an arch

I'm very happy to hear that, Anthony. I'd like you to bring your wife and your son at court. Let's forget the past, and let's see if you'll manage to defeat me...

Archery Field Episode10avi_002825322

He grinned and prepared his arch. He was going to throw an arrow when Cromwell approached them. He leaned his ear to him

Wolsey? What about him?

Archery Field Episode10avi_002829868
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:56 am

He stepped closer to the king, not wanting the others to overhear him.

He...attempted to take his own life.

He looked the king in the eye, knowing this had to be disturbing news for someone who was so fond of the cardinal.

Archery Field Episode10avi_002863277
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:02 am

Henry's eyes became suddenly sad after his words. He gulped hardly and looked at Cromwell

He did...what?! How is he? Is he still alive?

Archery Field Episode10avi_002843632

Then he glanced around, trying to lower his voice

I never wanted this to happen...

Archery Field Episode10avi_002859940
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:20 am

Cromwell proceeded delicately, seeing the sadness and regret in the king's eyes. He lowered his own gaze to the ground as he continued in a low voice.

All I know is that he is alive, I've not gotten any further reports.

He stepped back, respectfully.

Neither did I, Majesty..

Archery Field Episode10avi_002895851
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:27 am

Before I could reply Thomas Cromwell approached us. I prepared my bow and arrow pretending to to over hear them.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:02 am

Henry sighed deeply and bit angrily his own lips. Once he noticed Cromwell was stepping back, he grabbed suddenly his clothes and pulled him towards him strongly. He whispered into his ear

Anyone has to know! Anyone...never!

Archery Field Episode10avi_002878959

Then he left him go slowly and showed a fake smile. He glanced at Anthony, pretending nothing serious happened

Thank you, Master Cromwell. You may leave..

Archery Field Episode10avi_002907237
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:28 pm

With nothing more to say, he bowed, silently agreeing that none should ever know of this very secret and troubling matter. He quickly walked back to the palace. There was much work to be done.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:04 am

Once Cromwell left, Henry turned towards Anthony again

Shall we continue our game, my friend?

He asked, trying to smile
Back to top Go down
Alexandrina Duarte
Marquis of Lancaster
Alexandrina Duarte

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 1:00 am

Archery Field Tumblr_ll84hpVcuI1qii97qo1_500

Alexandrina Duarte Marquess of Fronteira was at the Archery Field with her ladies.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Anthony Denny

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 7:47 am

Anthony had been practicing archery for a while in the morning, his loyal man servant handing him arrow after arrow-each time he made a fine shot, often hitting the bull's eye. They both discussed the previous days events. Anthony spoke in his usual, habitually confident way, dismissing his servants good natured taunts about Joan.

They both glanced up at the same time, noticing a gaggle of finely turned out ladies arrive. Anthony dipped his head respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrina Duarte
Marquis of Lancaster
Alexandrina Duarte

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:24 pm

Her ladies and her curties to the men.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:27 pm

Anthony smiled and handed his bow to his manservant, removing his leather gloves he wore for archery as he approached the women, "Ladies, "he said, smiling at each individually, "You seem to have a better aim than I."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrina Duarte
Marquis of Lancaster
Alexandrina Duarte

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 12:35 am

"I learned from my father."She said to him. She looked over at him after she did a other shot. "I am Alexandrina Duarte Marquess of Fronteira." to the man.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 7:48 am

Anthony raised his brows playfully, "A marquess, well I am honoured."

He then looked at her arrow as it pierced the target, "Your father must have been a very skilled man."
Back to top Go down
Alexandrina Duarte
Marquis of Lancaster
Alexandrina Duarte

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 6:55 pm

"He is very."She said to him. As she handed her lady her bow.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 7:06 pm

"So what brings you to England?" he asked curiously and positioned himself to take another shot.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrina Duarte
Marquis of Lancaster
Alexandrina Duarte

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 7:14 pm

"I am just traveling the courts."She said to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 7:17 pm

Anthony smiled and released his arrow. It whistled through the air and hit a perfect bullseye. He recalled his years of travel with his friends, the adventures they had and replied, "Where have you been so far?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrina Duarte
Marquis of Lancaster
Alexandrina Duarte

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 2:42 pm

"I have been to Germany."She said to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 2:47 pm

He grinned to himself, remembering his talk with Francis, "My brother and his wife have been to Germany. Did you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandrina Duarte
Marquis of Lancaster
Alexandrina Duarte

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:04 pm

"It was different. But it was pretty there." She said softly with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Archery Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Field   Archery Field I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archery Field
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next