The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Pantomime Party

Go down 
+12
Thomas Howard
Thomas Cromwell
Cesare Garcia
George Boleyn
Mary Boleyn
Anne Boleyn
Mary Tudor
Jane Parker
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Charles Brandon
Elizabeth Crawley
Henry VIII of England
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

Pantomime Party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Cromwell was present as the actors did a portrayal of a greatly overweight Cardinal Wolsey who was obsessed with women and gold, and watched as horned devils took over him and cut his throat. Cromwell winced upon seeing this, he hated they were making fun of his friend, his mentor. All the same he laughed and pretended to enjoy the play. Suddenly the devils, taking ribbons of red to represent the cardinal's blood, jumped off stage and wound around him. He laughed in merriment but for a moment he was scared, scared that it represented something bad for him as well..
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:07 pm

Norfolk was next to his brother in law Boleyn and clapped his hands in delight of the game, his eyes glistening as he noticed many people enjoying the fall of the Cardinal. He clapped even louder as he recognized the actor who played Wolsey - it was his own fool, only recently sent as a present to Henry by the Cardinal himself! At that time the fool was in tears and did not want to go but here he was, portraying his old patron convincingly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He smiled and smiled even wider as many ribbons unfolded and Cromwell was surrounded by ribbons, turning and turning.'You will turn your back to your old patron too, soon, very soon!' he thought happily, noticing the semi-sincere smile on Cromwell's face.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Bess Holland
Lady-in-waiting
Bess Holland

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:55 pm

I assist the pantomime as Lady Anne's lady in waiting and smile a bit during the show. Anyway, I consider is too much making such a mess for a man who has no power anymore. But as I see the smile on my love's face I find it funnier and smile wider. I try to catch his gaze and as my Norfolk looks at me I wink and make a mischievous face, calling him surreptitiously with my finger.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Barton
Nun
Elizabeth Barton

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:08 pm

Elizabeth entered and regretted immediately, the noise, the excitement, it was too much for her. She stood aside, almost behind a pillar and watched the crowd, her eyes wandering from one to the other. She payed no attention to the pantomime play, the spectators were more interesting themselves and she murmured to herself as she got flashes about their future fate.
She shivered as she saw all the Boleyns were present.

Not long, you are here but not for long! she repeated in herself.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:33 pm

"Charles was watching the the show silently. He was sipping wine in a corner when he saw Anne Boleyn entering, followed by all Boleyn's family. He looked at them and turned towards Norfolk with a meaningful glance"
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:29 am

Elizabeth Crawley wrote:
Elizabeth agreed with the man "la reina, tiene demasiado respeto." she said and she looked at him and smiled "Yo no soy español, mi madre servido la reina.. que es por qué he aprendido español."

Inigo listened her carefully. Even if he was watching at performance and people were still laughing and clapping around them

Su madre era una dama de la reina? Entonces creo que son buenos católicos...

He said hopefully, looking at her
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:32 am

Charlotte heard of the players at court who were putting on a show, and she brightened as she thought of how good it would be to see an entertainment. She entered the hall and watched, laughing aloud at the parody players, the scarlet-draped cardinal and the fiendish demons painted in red. She took a cup of ale as she watched, the entire room nearly shaking with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:41 am

Ursula enter the Pantomime Party.
She take a goblet with wine and walk through the Hall.
Ursula look at the actors that was definitiv a good parody of the Cardinal.
She must smirk.
All important people was here the Boleyn family,Lord Suffolk,Thomas Howard.
That was a big spectacle the people have so much fun.
Only Anne Boleyn look shocked after her brother have someone wisperd in her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:48 am

I enter the party where everyone was laughing unsure what they are laughing at I decide to laugh along
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:54 am

I re enter the party and re sit by Anne ignoring the looks and whisper as I watch the act start I start to laugh
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:20 am

Inigo Lopez Mendoza wrote:
Elizabeth Crawley wrote:
Elizabeth agreed with the man "la reina, tiene demasiado respeto." she said and she looked at him and smiled "Yo no soy español, mi madre servido la reina.. que es por qué he aprendido español."

Inigo listened her carefully. Even if he was watching at performance and people were still laughing and clapping around them

Su madre era una dama de la reina? Entonces creo que son buenos católicos...

He said hopefully, looking at her

Elizabeth looked at him and nodded "Sì, mi madre servido la reina, desde muy joven." she said " somos Católicos, y que son?" she turned her attention to the people coming in and saw the Boleyns and she muttered something about disgrace.

Last edited by Elizabeth Crawley on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:19 pm

George Boleyn wrote:
George felt Cesare's gaze on himsef. He lifted his head up and looked at Cesare angrily for a few seconds. George sighed before he turned to Anne again. "Yes, dear. Mark had kissed Mary, as she told. " George smiled whispering. Looked at into Anne's eyes with an attractive attitude "You do not need to thank me for this huge new. A kiss is enough."

Anne bit her lip and she laughed. She rolled her eyes

"George! This is a unique trump! You gave me a great gift!"

She kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:29 pm

As I walk around drinking from my cup, as I pour more wine into and watch the acts as I stand by a window I look out
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:03 am

Anne Boleyn wrote:
George Boleyn wrote:
George felt Cesare's gaze on himsef. He lifted his head up and looked at Cesare angrily for a few seconds. George sighed before he turned to Anne again. "Yes, dear. Mark had kissed Mary, as she told. " George smiled whispering. Looked at into Anne's eyes with an attractive attitude "You do not need to thank me for this huge new. A kiss is enough."

Anne bit her lip and she laughed. She rolled her eyes

"George! This is a unique trump! You gave me a great gift!"

She kissed his cheek.

George laughed with joy. He took Anne's hand in his and kissed kindly. "It is better I go now. Parties is the best place where I can meet new ladies who should meet the womanizer of the court. My lady.." said George laughing loudly this time. He left her sister, moved away and looked for somebody to meet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:19 am

As I see George move around I walk towards him my lord, how are you tis eve?
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:19 am

"Oh, my lady" George got surprised when he saw Guinevere. He bowed smiling her in an attractive attitude "Very very well. What about you? Is my little naughty boy kicking you?" said looking at her belly meaningfully
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:30 pm

gives me no rest, but in hat case takes after his father, I look around at the room wonder who got your eye tonight I say in a joke way
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:27 pm

George intended to touch at her belly, then he gave up taking notice of the people. He laughed at her joke loudly, taking his right arm "No one has intended to meet me yet. I guess I have to sleep alone tonight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:30 pm

Chuckles is that a bad thing, you know I would stay with you so you can spend time with the problems I have, but then as I whisper i would not want other people getting the wrong idea now
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:37 pm

George walked more closer to her. They were face to face now. George smelt her neck making as if to bend and take a goblet of wine. He closed his eyes and whispered "I promised you to find a husband. We should wait until I do it." said George smiling at her meaningfully
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:42 pm

yes, well I be leaving here in a few days for my family castle, not sure when I be back. I was me to to be going to Milan to fight the French. as I say I look around the hall
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:49 pm

"Which French?" George asked, trying to catch her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:06 pm

there is only one French, they want to invade Tuscany, you know am a warrior I love fighting but of course I can not at the moment
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:13 pm

George smirked at her naughtily "Mmmmhh have you got any idea how much warrior women excites me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:15 pm

Chuckles i thought you knew, I was brought up with boys education hence the reason I have a sword perhaps I can take you on one day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantomime Party
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next