The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Throne´s room

Go down 
+6
Thomas Howard
Daniel Torrez
Juana of Aragon
Sancha de Aragón
Cesare Garcia
Martin de Navarra
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:03 pm

Throne´s room 35salontrono
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:27 am

Cesare walked into the throne room and looked around, the man he had laid with was a King? Well..that was new to him, once he saw Martin he bowed "Your Majesty." he said and he looked up at Martin an amused expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:26 pm

Martin looked at Cesare, he felt resentment toward the Duke.
What do you do in Naples?.
He asked looking at him with contempt.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:28 pm

Cesare shrugged and looked around "Exploring if i am honest." he said "And i also felt bad for our last meeting."
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:36 pm

I do not want to talk about our last meeting ...Now, I am the King...
Martin said, smiling with ambition in his eyes.He got up from his chair and approached him ...
Martin looked at him intently and he grinned
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:37 pm

Cesare nodded at him "Yes..you are the King." he said with a grin "Meaning you can do whatever you want, whenever you want."
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:42 pm

You know what I want from you
Martin said and caressed softly Cesare's hair...
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:44 pm

Cesare thought for a moment "Dismiss your servants and guards and i will give you what you want."
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:54 pm

Now is not the time, Queen Sancha can come at any moment...I am married to the greatest whore of Europe,but I like to respect her...if you really want to relive our meeting in Navarre, you will can expect...
Martin said smiling and he caressed discreetly Cesare's crotch
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:57 pm

Cesare groaned at his touch and he felt himself harden "I have a family home..in Genoa.." he whispered "Meet me there..and i will spend as long as possible with you."
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:06 pm

I like you Cesare. You and I we are very similars...I promise you to be going to visit you.
Martin said smiling.He approached him and he whispered in his ear: "I wish you"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:07 pm

Cesare was rock hard and he looked at Martin and when the guards or servants weren't looking he kissed him deeply before leaving to his family home.
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:11 pm

Martin felt his hardened manhood when Cesare kissed him.Martin looked at him and smiled contentedly
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:36 pm

Queen Sancha saw the Duke of Genoa out of the throne room and she looked at him puzzled.
A servant anounnced al her: "Her majesty, Sancha de Aragón y Benedetti, Queen of Naples"
Sancha entered the room proud...
What was doing Duke of Genoa in Naples?. Sancha asked her husband, she was surprised to see there to Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:49 pm

matters of state.Martin said coldly
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:53 pm

I am the legitimate queen of Naples, you are a king by marriage.The state issues are matters of mine
Sancha said and she left the throne´s room.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:35 am

Cesare walked into the throne room, this time he was here for a serious reason. He was announced into the room and he bowed.
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:10 pm

Martin looked at Cesare, and he was surprised by his visit...
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:09 pm

I do not expect to see you here in Naples, it is a surprise for me...Martin said, looking at him and smiling
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:33 am

I think of my sexual encounters with Duke ...I need to see you again ..
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:36 am

I entered the throne room and I sat on my armchair.I looked at my husband with suspicion ...
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 11:53 pm

Throne´s room Fml0lu

Entering the room it had been quite sometime since the death of her aunt Sancia of Aragon, Princess of Squillace the one who claimed to be Queen but once Sancia died Juana had ensured the removal of Martin de Navarra from the grounds of Naples, removing his titles as king.

Juana now married to Philip was given titles of soul heir to the throne of Naples by legitimate rights, her cousins had been married elsewhere, Carlotta sent to France as she married a Prince of Laval and with the French always trying to gain Naples along with Spain's attacks Juana made her attacks and claims swift. With the help of the armies of Taranto within the shores of Italy the battle was successful, the usurpers were removed from its walls and Juana de Borja of Aragon was crowned its Princess once more.

The many years passed and the birth of her son secured her place upon the throne as Duchess of Calabria and Princess of Taranto along with being Princess of the Romagna as well. Sitting upon the throne she was told a guest would be arriving, treaties were to be made with the Netherlands and she sat there gesturing for the man to be welcomed among the palace walls. "Let him in" she spoke sitting there, her husband the Archduke of course absent and in Burgundy.

"Welcome your majesty to Naples" she spoke standing from her seat, "come make yourself comfortable and warm yourself by the fire, I trust your journey has been quite long" she spoke taking a seat once more.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 12:37 am

His journey was quite long indeed buy well worth the trip. Choppy and stormy seas plagued him but once his eyes set sight on Naples, it truly took his breath away. The mountains with a bustling major city nestled within them reminded him of his own home. He climbs into his carriage and proceeds to the Palace to meet with Princess Juana.

He finally reaches the Throne Room and is announced in, His Majesty King Daniel of the Netherlands, Prince of Nassau and Lord of Pamplona. He walks in and bows his head, Yes my journey was long but we'll worth it Your Highness.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 1:36 am

Juana de Borja d'Aragona sat there in a chair within those very walls, looking at the King of the Netherlands she smiled kindly at him "and your majesty is most welcome here" she spoke telling him

"Tell me, the Netherlands what is it like there" she told him.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 9:31 pm

He smiles gently and nods his head, The Netherlands is a wonderful place. It's a very rich country due to trade with the Holy Roman Empire, England, and the Low Countries. We are a friendly lot. We take care of our own unless provoked. We are a country surrounded by the most beautiful fields and forests. Daniel is extremely proud of his country. Although he was born in his father's Duke dom in Spain, he always felt to be truly Dutch at heart. Daniel waves his hands and dismisses his servants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Throne´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throne´s room
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next