The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Throne´s room

Go down 
+6
Thomas Howard
Daniel Torrez
Juana of Aragon
Sancha de Aragón
Cesare Garcia
Martin de Navarra
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

Throne´s room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 3:01 am

Juana sat upon her chair listening to what he spoke, she was pleased so many was making themselves known with the empire, after all her husband was the son of the last holy Roman emperor, looking at the king she smiled "Yes the Holy Roman Empire is a great support to us all, my husband is a prince of the empire itself, one of Hapsburg blood." she confessed honestly "I am grateful for him" she spoke, but listening to his words of the Netherlands made her happy to know as well, she had not traveled often but desired to more then anything "perhaps your majesty I may come to the Netherlands I do not often leave Italy, Naples and Taranto had always been my home including that of the Romagna, although Naples will be always my forever home" she spoke to him "your lands sound lovely, I would like to see them someday" she told him again

She was young, she had the Spanish Italian features within her looks and she spoke so fluently of Spanish and Italian as she was well educated in many things, being the youngest she often found it difficult but knew her place well "maybe one day you will come to Taranto, it's gardens are lovely I find them enjoyable, they are lovely even during this time of year" she told him again and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 11:42 am

I arrive in Naples to speak with her Grace Juana of Borgia.

I inform her servant to let me in:

" Your Grace I am hoping you will agree to a proposal I have for you"
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 11:49 am

Juana d'Aragona was handling her duties within her study she had much to attend to and her servant women seen his grace the duke of Norfolk and nodded, she didn't say a word only left rushing to her mistresses side whispering in her ear "your highness, his grace the duke of Norfolk is here to see you" the women told the young princess, Juana with her grandfather as King of Naples had recently died and as had her aunt Sancia of Aragon, Princess of Squillace, Juana soon rises from her seat, it wasn't long ago she returned to Naples from a visit with her majesty her cousin but Juana of course was supportive of that of her family.

Leaving her rooms she entered the throne room "your grace" she turned to him looking at him "you've come a long way, tell me what business do you have in Naples" she spoke taking a seat upon the throne, she was eager to know what his grace needed from her.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 12:15 pm

" Your Grace I have come to ask you if you would consider a union between the houses Of Norfolk and Borgia if you would consider marrying my son"

" What do you say my lady"?
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 12:23 pm

Juana sat upon the thtone, she was with child as well and stood from her seat "your grace I must decline such a offer, I cannot marry as I already have a husband, I am also a mother and soon to be one again" she told him "I have daughters though, my youngest Ines is only 5 of age now." she told him "I appreciate your offer your grace but I cannot part from my husband a man I do deeply love." she told him

Standing there wearing a Spanish dark dress which was red lines with black and with some gold upon it and pearls, her hair was pulled back slightly as it is braided around her head over the top and behind her head.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 12:47 pm

" Very will I will leave dissapointed then and my son will not be happy"
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 12:58 pm

Juana stood there "your son will be happy knowing another day he lives is one spent not marrying a stranger, he will find happiness and perhaps when he does it will be with the one he loves" she told him "would you not wish such a thing for your children, a marriage of happiness and love" she asked him.

"I am grateful to my husband, he may have been a stranger to me but I have learned to love Philip with all my heart from our first moment we met" she told him honestly.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 1:12 pm

Juana had soon witnessed the loss of her grandfather the king of Naples, in his final will he left her as Queen. Juana wept at the loss of her grandfather Alfonso II of Naples as she was kneeled beside his bedside while he was dying "grandfather please don't leave me" she told him but he looked at her and soon died, his hand falling from her cheek. Juana's cries filled the palace and his ring was removed from him immediately, Juana had not long before was abandoned by her husband, but now Juana would be made Queen of Naples but she was without a king at her side. Standing up tears filled her eyes and soon she left the room, news was sent to Philip of the King's death who was his grandfather in law Alfonso II of Naples and Juana sat there upon the chair in her bed chambers, she was made regent of the throne and their rightful ruler, soon the crown was placed at her side of her grandfather's "the kingdom is yours your majesty" the subjects spoke bowing but took their leave to leave the young princess who was newly crowned Queen on her own to take in the ordeal which just had occurred.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Empress of Holy Roman Empire
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 8:30 pm

Isabella had left Bavaria at nightfall with her son Max she had given the Bavarian King enough time for him to make an official claim to be the father of Max. Alas, such public declaration never came about. Besides duties couldn't be put off any longer than needs be so Isabella set off to embark them she was an Empress after all. She didn't have time to sit around and await Charles to get everything done himself. Her father had once caused such a rift that needed greatly fixing with the court of Naples. It was also a great place for Isabella and Max come to in their time of need. A new Queen was crowned one who was young with fresh ideas and new ways to handle things Isabella was excited to meet with her as she was often told great things about her from ambassadors and such. The court was in pros-session the guards had announced the Empress and Max the crowded hall parted down the middle as they walked heads held high down the crimson red carpet. The palace was a true beauty. The young Queen was sitting proudly on her throne when they finally reached her.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 8:52 pm

Juana knew the Kingdom was greatly broken, her uncles death in France had occurred in the year of 1504 and it was taken from him by France and Spain who shared it's lands as its kings to themselves between Ferdinand II of Aragon  and the late French king, it left Naples in great turmoil  and her familys lands taken from them, and for what, all for the ambitions of her families cousins within Spain they pillaged and sacked Naples when they were vulnerable, Juana never really recovered from it and being raised by her father's family she now had no one but her brothers, Rodrigo and Giovanni. Seated on the throne she was frightened but tried to stay strong and her life was far from easy now that Spain had complete  control of Naples but Juana's rights to the throne were legitimate while those usurpers  had no rightful claims at all. Sitting there she stood up, having much to do she was giving orders to those to clean up the city and that of Naples, from all the attacks upon it, she had not been in Naples for quite some time now and she stood there. Once told of guests arriving she stood surprised as none had visited her often so it interested her once the Holy Romen Empress was announced "oh your majesty, welcome" she spoke bowing her head, she was quite young some would often argue she was too young to be queen at all. "Forgive the sight, Naples had not been stable as it once was for sometime now, some would say it's once vast powerful walls are now quite broken" she spoken as it saddened her to speak such things as it was her grandfather the Spanish king Alfonso V of Aragon  who brought Naples into his families grasp and separate from Spain's clutches and defeated the French  who once sat upon it.

Last edited by Juana de Borja d'Aragona on Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 9:05 pm

Isabella felt a sense of calm when the young Queen had received them so very warmly indeed she had every right to refuse them out of her kingdom, but she didn't. On her way here Isabella had noticed the blood stain cobbles which made her shudder the once great buildings torn down all beauty destructed and turning to rubble so people could walk upon it. No war had never made any sense to her there was plenty of other ways to negotiate before something so destructive as a war should be started. Having said that her husband wanted war with England after the putting aside of his aunt he took it rather personally. "Thank you, your highness for receiving us on such short notice. I have often heard about you curiosity got the better of me and now we are here. I do hope we are not intruding."
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 9:56 pm

The young Queen and regent stood there, her servant starting beside her and Juana looked at the Empress, the Spanish often didn't see the young girl as a ally, more along the lines of a threat to the legitimacy of their claims and the French were not so keen onto her either. It was now up to Juana to put things straight with Naples by rebuilding and cleaning  up the streets and walls of the palace, the corpses she had immediately removed signal I ng the servants to do so and then turned her gaze back to the Empress and nodded "your most welcome among Naples but as with your questions I must say you are not intruding anything I assure you." She spoke and turned her gaze to a window, watching the men work outside in the cloudy streets of Naples, it saddened her to see Naples in such a dreadful state, she shuttered taking a deep breath taking in what she saw and it was shameful.

"I would like Naples to be restored, the sight has been utterly dreadful" she spoke as it angered her to see her home in such a state, the royal coffers of Taranto's palace was gone into on Juana's orders so Naples may be restored but a man entered "your majesty I am afraid Taranto does not have enough funds to restore the city, we need food and much things to restore Naples. We must find the resources" the general spoke who was speaking to her of the news and Juana tried not to cry, it broke her heart knowing Naples was in such a dreadful state and there was not much she could do about it, resting her hand upon a table she took a seat "do what you must" she spoke saddened she must make such dire decisions to restore her home to its former glory and once she heard the Empress speak of others talking of her it sparked her curiosity "and what have they spoken of me, I do pray it is good things" she spoke out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 3:51 am

Isabella clutched onto Max's hand tightly glad to be safely tucked away in Naples; where no harm could be done to him or his mind brain washed by a two faced king. "In my opinion men who rule often go back on their word as I have recently just found out myself. They will seduce with honeyed words to achieve anything and when the wind changes direction they shall always lay fault with others instead of taking responsibility themselves." What Isabella saw in Naples was a country torn apart by men in their most greediest of hours, but her husband was not like that. Charles was a kind man who would help any country that needed it, especially countries that kept the catholic faith and not any other. "I believe that you are step mother to my husband, Charles he has not seen his father in years and it would hurt him to see his father's wife left in such squalor as this." It was time to repay the favour of Naples who had over many years going back to when Isabelle of Castille reigned had helped in keeping all Spanish countries safe. Especially the Bavarian's and English.
Back to top Go down
Felipe De Vaga
Lord
Felipe De Vaga

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 7:25 pm

Juana, the young Queen of Naples and Jerusalem looked at the women in front of her and listened to the words spoken, although once her husband was mentioned she tried to hide her sorrow and nodded "my husband yes, he has been absent far too long" she spoke but paused for a moment, but before she could speak once more her son entered the room, the young prince and heir entered the room with his dark hues gazing upon both the women but turned his gaze to his mother with concern and then after turned those hazel hues at the women guest and the child and bowed his head "I was made aware of a guest but forgive me, I have overheard the words spoken of the Emperor, I assure you as Naples has often been alone in such matters, I am uncertain if his majesty favors my mother at all" he spoke honestly "while his own mother is imprisoned within Spain's monastery, why would he favor a women who is often seen as a threat to the crown of Spain's claims of Naples" Ferdinand spoke calmly "I have not met those older siblings of mine, how do I know they will support family here" he asked wondering.

Juana stood there and turned her gaze towards her son with anger "Ferdinand you will silence yourself at once," she spoke with such fury on her tongue and Ferdinand quickly silenced himself and Juana looked at the Empress "forgive my son, he speaks often boldly, sometimes he speaks often what he should not" she told the empress and looked at the women in front of her and bows her head "Spain does often not see my marriage to the Archduke as legitimate, it has been a troublesome alliance." she spoke truthfully to the queen in front of her.

Throne´s room - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_numv22ILeP1shdm2i_540
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 2:50 am

Juana sat in a chair in the throne room beside a window, her small children playing around and she smiled at her daughter Emma who grows so strongly by the day but continued to look so much like her, Her son John and Peter had grown so much as well and her sons Maximilian and Philip just infants grew so much also. With the help of her husband she was able to keep the walls of the Kingdom and it's borders secure. She sent her youngest daughter Emma to go play and continue her studies with her latin and Italian which she spoke so fluently of and she heard a servant tell her she has a guest.

"Oh of course, let them in" the Queen given a warm smile of course toward her servant and she waited for her guest to enter.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 6:19 am

I was granted permission to enter the throne room and as i entered i saw the queen sitting on the throne and i approached and curtsied.

"Your majesty thank you for allowing me to enter. I am Eleanor of Austria, the princess of Castille and Infanta of Castille." I say as i rises from my curtsy.

Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 7:13 am

Sitting there, Juana smiled at the Princess in front of her
Throne´s room - Page 2 Esther-nubiola_1862602

"a Princess from Spain you say?" she spoken and her eyes focused on this young woman in front of her "it is no trouble at all, Naples as well as I welcome you here." she spoke in a calm manner

"so tell me, what brings you to Naples? is there anything I can offer, some food or wine, water perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 1:16 pm

"Yes my lady i am from Castile my mother is Joanna of Castile and i am sister to the Holy Roman Emperor Charles V.

I would not mine trying some of your Italian delicacies if i may. How long have you been Queen here?
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 2:33 pm

Upon hearing her lineage Juana immediately smiled and waved for the servants to bring in plenty of food and wine, as well as water to a table in the room, her eyes met with the young woman's eyes "The Queen of Castile and Aragon, yes truth be told my grandfather was a cousin to the spanish bloodline, the monarchy especially your mother." she told her in a calm manner, the servants poured her some wine and she had some poured for the princess of Castile as well and food served for her "I've been Queen for but a year almost, newly crowned. I was raised as my uncle's heir, a will from the previous King himself and when my own cousin had been deposed by the enemies of the crown. I managed to take back the crown which belonged to my grandfather Alfonso II of Naples and as well as my own uncles." she smiled toward her "It wasn't a easy task but I managed to get it done with a substantial army at hand and with the right alliances forged with it." She took a sip from her wine "I was the daughter of Alfonso of Aragon, but also raised as Princess of Naples and Taranto and Duchess of Calabria, while my brother held titles of our father as Prince of Salerno and Duke of Bisceglie and Sermoneta. Of course my brother Rodrigo is indisposed now handling his duties elsewhere, i'm sure he will visit me again." Putting that all aside she sat back in her chair at the table

"And you my lady, What things does your highness enjoy to do? I'm sure your mother taught you well in music and many things, I hear the Queen was quite a clever minded woman and pious, that she too enjoyed music and art."
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 4:55 pm

I sat down and drank some wine and had some food.

"My mother did indeed teach me many skills and as the Infanta i learnt the way of how to rule as well. I do have a vast musical talent and was taught by the great Spanish musicians of the day. I can also write many Latin texts and my mother taught me many useful things for the day I become queen". I say as i looked around her vast kingdom.

"You say you have Spanish heritage my lady have you ever been in Spain?"
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 5:00 pm

Juana smiled right at her "You are fortunate to have such a loving mother, I never knew either of my parents quite well. My father died when I was very small and my mother was forced to abandon my siblings and I to wed another man" she told her but when asked if she visited Spain before she shook her head "I'm afraid I've never visited Spain in my life, but my ancestor was Alfonso V of Aragon, he once ruled as King of Aragon and took Naples for himself, there he made my great grandfather King of Naples"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 8:09 pm

"That is terrible to hear about your mother my lady. My mother Joanna was imprisoned by my brother but it was for her own good but i will speak no more of it" i say as i sipped more wine.

"May i ask my lady what drew your father to take Naples for himself surely the throne of Aragon would have been greater to him.
You are welcome to visit Spain my lady you as my guest of honour as i am sure you would love to see it"
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 10:05 pm

"I admire your mother though, but yes perhaps it was for her own good as the loss of her husband your father was so great on her conscience it caused unrest for her, But I know it doesn't affect you surely as a future monarch and Queen you yourself will one day be" she smiled kindly toward her "Worry not, I would never pressure you to speak anything against your mother, I personally believe a mother is god in the eyes of her child, one should treasure there mother most dearly." a smile formed her lips once more on the subject of her grandfather King Alfonso V of Aragon who was her ancestor "Well truth is, I never knew why he strived to lead a rebellion against France and strike down the monarch which held it before him but perhaps he knew another would succeed him to the throne of Aragon, I do know that his only son was illegitimate and would never be successful in taking the throne of Spain for himself, so with that said he took Naples and named my great grandfather Ferdinand I of Naples his successor for Naples. Then the bloodline for Spain, his brother ruled his possessions in Spain instead while he kept Naples for himself. But my grandfather and ancestor also had two daughters and all three his children were illegitimate."

She smiled at the offer of going to Spain "That is most kind of you to offer your highness, I would love to come to Spain as your guest."
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 8:03 am

I smiled back towards her following my offer.

"I am sure my lady that you will find Spain fascinating. When you are interested in visiting Spain you may write me a letter and i shall arrange for some nice chambers to be prepared for you in Spain" i say smiling kindly at her. "I think that what you say is right my lady that children must be the greatest treasure to a mother and especially a queen"

"I am curious my lady your family are they related in anyway to my brother Ferdinand I? You spoke before of your son and i was curious my lady should you wish to have him married for an alliance perhaps you would consider looking towards my home of Spain as i am sure there are suitable ladies there for him and if you think of it you would also have the Holy Roman Emperors backing with him being my brother i could speak with him too."
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 2:21 pm

Juana nodded to her on regards of everything "Yes truthfully it would have been on your own grandfather's side of the family Ferdinand II of Aragon. My ancestor was his uncle, and therefor your own great great uncle. Alfonso V of Naples was not only your great great uncle but also my own great great grandfather. That would make your brother and I cousins as well as yourself cousins with myself and my family." she told her truthfully.

"I will be sure to let you know when I choose to come to Spain, and your ideas are wise, I have handsome and strong sons as well as 2 small daughters, my youngest Emma she will be 3 years old soon and my daughter Adelaide well she is now 7 almost in age and she has quite a adventurous heart, I find her to be much like her father with her resemblance as Emma looks like me very much. I will think on this alliance idea with Spain for my children, my sons Ferdinand and John are now quite old enough for marriage and my son John is most fair and kind, I raised him well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throne´s room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next